Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

hey akane-san,

i have become a member of tenjiku. they could have asked me to join in a nicer way you know? using inupi and hanagki, that's low. but they got what they wanted, and tenjiku can make a lot of money, so i guess i won't complain.

that hanagaki kid really surprised me. he may look weak. well, he is indeed weak though, but he is unexpectedly tough. he stood up for us and was very determined that he wouldn't give me to tenjiku. it's not like he stands a chance against mucho. that motherfucker is a monster and both of hanagaki's hands were tied but he still didn't give up. i am starting to understand why inupi takes a liking to that boy.

a fight between tenjiku and toman is going to happen tonight. this time, toman will lose. tenjiku is established by the s-62 generation, a group of extremely violent and strong guys. there is no way toman can fight against them.

however, something is bugging my mind...

inupi.

i can not leave him alone.

i have talked to tenjiku's admins. of course, i will never work under anyone unless my conditions are accepted. and it is to let inupi join tenjiku. a post will be prepared for him and he'll immediately get into a high position. it's a perfect plan, right? of course inupi will agree.

then we will reunite. that idiot is completely helpless being left on his own.

so, don't worry akane-san. we will definitely be together again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro