Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

TEXT MESSAGES !

► ────────── ◄

Zendaya 👑
September 13, 2017 at 6:47 AM

Zendaya 👑
Girlie, I just heard what happened, is everything okay?
【 6:47 AM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 9:58 PM

Yeah, everything's fine, how are you?
【 9:58 PM 】

=

Zendaya 👑
I'm fine but I saw on Twitter you deleted all your accounts what happened?
【 9:58 PM 】

=

Nothing happened, I just wanted to take a break from social media, and the temptation to look was too great. If I have no accounts, I have no temptation. There's nothing to worry about.
【 9:59 PM 】

=

Zendaya 👑
Okay...if you're sure you're alright
【 9:59 PM 】

=

😊
【 10:00 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Kris
September 13, 2017 at 7:09 AM

Kris
Hey, my notifications just exploded, you deleted your accounts, what happened?
【 7:09 AM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 10:05 PM

Nothing happened, I just wanted to take a break from social media, and the temptation to look was too great. If I have no accounts, I have no temptation. There's nothing to worry about.
【 10:05 PM 】

=

Kris
Does it have anything to do with the comments you got on your recent Insta post?
【 10:07 PM 】

=

I just wanted to take a break and disconnect from social media

=

Kris
This conversation isn't over, but I'll believe you for now

=

😊
【 10:08 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Chris Evans
September 13, 2017 at 8:24 AM

Chris Evans
Mette, I fully understand if you don't want to talk currently, but know that if you ever need to talk, I'm here for you. I understand what it's like to want to disconnect, but if there's any other reason—or really any reason at all—as to why you left, don't hesitate to text me, I'll be here to listen to you. This job can be extremely overwhelming, and I understand what it's like to be dealing with that kind of pressure as well as your own mental health. If you need anything, I'm here for you.
【 8:24 AM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 10:23 PM

😊
【 10:23 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Romeo 🎭
September 13, 2017 at 9:14 AM

Romeo 🎭
Mette, are you okay? I hope you're okay, I'm worried about you
【 9:14 AM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 10:35 PM

【 10:35 PM 】

=

Romeo 🎭
Just talk to me when you feel up for it, okay?
【 10:38 PM 】

=

😊
【 10:39 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Robert Downey Jr.
September 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM

Robert Downey Jr.
I'm not here for you to tell me you're okay if you're not, I'm here to make sure that you're not in fear of your life or the lives of people you care about, because I know that these people can be next to insane and you need to tell someone if something happened
【 11:39 AM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 10:46 PM

【 10:46 PM 】

=

Robert Downey Jr.
That's all I wanted to here. Not that I believe you.
【 10:50 PM 】

=

😊
【 10:50 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Lana Condor 🦅
September 13, 2017 at 12:09 PM

Lana Condor 🦅
Mette, I just saw what happened, I am so, so sorry, you didn't deserve the way these people have been treating you, I'm so sorry you've had to deal with that, it shouldn't have happened
【 12:09 PM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 10:55 PM

【 10:55 PM 】

=

Lana Condor 🦅
I support any choice you make, but I'm so sorry people have been treating you so poorly
【 10:56 PM 】

=

😊
【 10:56 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Trae Amador
September 13, 2017 at 12:20 PM

Trae Amador
I'm trying to understand what happened, Mette, you're trending right now, what went down, are you okay?
【 12:20 PM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 11:12 PM

【 11:12 PM 】

=

Trae Amador
Oh okay. See that makes sense, but everyone's been freaking out on Twitter, I got scared
【 11:20 PM 】

=

😊
【 11:20 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Tony 🌶
September 13, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Tony 🌶
Don't even try to lie to me. You know what to do when you feel up to talking. You know I'm gonna listen. I hope you're getting some rest.
【 12:45 PM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 11:34 PM

😊
【 11:34 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Harrison Osterfield 🍑
September 13, 2017 at 2:19 PM

Harrison Osterfield 🍑
Hey, do you want to talk about it, I saw that you're trending and sorry it took so long to ask, but I never realized that was happening to you, but we're here now
【 2:19 PM 】

=

September 13, 2017 at 11:48 PM

【 11:48 PM 】

=

Harrison Osterfield 🍑
Okay...well Tom's worried as is everyone else, me included
【 11:52 PM 】

=

😊
【 11:52 PM 】

► ────────── ◄

Tommy 🕸
September 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM

Tommy 🕸
Oddy, Harrison said that something's going on with you on Twitter, I just wanted to check in and make sure that you're okay. If you want to just take a break, good on you, but I want to make sure you're okay, because I care about you a lot. We all do.
【 2:30 PM 】
【 READ!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

( 8.17.18 )

First off, thanks and credits to starIords who's being such a bro and letting me use her social media layouts. Check out her stuff she's hella aesthetic and is the only reason why I'm semi-aware of the newest memes

Also, if you noticed the way she has her contacts set up, she has certain people's full names because that was how she defaults it to remember everyone's names, but she changed some to just be with an emoji and their first name (with Tom's, she changed both.) Pay attention to what happens with the contact names, it's interesting.

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro