8 - INSTAGRAM + ARTICLE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

INSTAGRAM !

► ────────── ◄

liked by hazosterfield, tonyrevolori, and 1,233,875 others.

tomholland2013    just finished the table read for Almost Happy, so this lovely girl and I are going to have a #b99 marathon

2 hours ago.
view all 10,784 comments . . .

usera oMIGOD ALMOST HAPPY IS STARTING EVERYONE BRACE YOURSELVES
30m 38 likes. 18 replies.
view all replies . . .
29muserb    I heard it was dropping early next year doesn't that seem kinda early?
29muserc    Yeah like I heard that Past Lives is coming out on New Year's but they filmed it late 2016 so how're they gonna do that
28muserd    Someone said they're filming in like chronological order for the episodes or something so editing won't be hard like they're really doing the most
28musere    God their minds I can't I'm so excited

userf YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE I CAN'T GOD JUST DATE ALREADY 😍😍😍
28m 92 likes. 15 replies.
view all replies . . .
28m ➝    userg    right omg like why can't they just date yet they're adorable together
28muserh    yes exactly like ugh they're so cute 😫
28museri    omigod you guys realize that actors aren't their characters right??
28muserf    dude I never called them Peter or Diana I just said that they tom and mette are cute and they'd be an adorable couple
27museri    yeah but it's fans like you that make people delete their accounts and stop interacting with fans like leave them alone
26muserj    besides Tom is too good for Mette anyways
26mtonyrevolori    you better leave right now or things are gonna get ugly userj

userk oMiGoD I jUST REALIZED WE MIGHT ACTUALLY GET TO SEE DIANA HEALING AND HAPPY
26m 200 likes. 187 comments.
view all replies . . .
26muserl    I can't believe I didn't even think of this holy fuck I'm gonna cry now she deserves so much 😭😭😭
26muserm    We all saw the behind the scenes of stills of Past Lives right???? We all saw them kissing right ???? We all saw the one of Diana just grinning right ???? R I G H T
25musern    gOd I can't believe Marvel is finally feeding us so well thank gOD IT'S WHAT WE DESERVE

usero I'm glad they're finally listening to us like Tisha said Almost Happy was gonna be a short film romcom but changed it to be a fully fledged season because we asked for it wow we stan
22m 1000 likes. 736 comments.
view all replies . . .
22muserp    We stan two directors in this house and that's Taika and Tisha
22muserq    I trust only them and I can't believe she actually got everyone to be in this like Tom is probably so busy but he's here to be an extra like the Russos could never

hazosterfield wow love it when my best friend and on set wife watch my favorite show without me love you too div
20m 6023 likes. 1442 comments.
view more replies...
20mtomholland2013    😇
20mtomholland2013    Mette wants me to apologize to you so "sorry Harrison"
19mhazosterfield    At least Mette cares about me
19mtomholland2013    I'm just staying one night with her you div we'll watch together tomorrow
18mlifeisaloha    Don't worry babe we'll have fun on our own 😏😏🍍
17m ➝    userr    omigod jacob 😂😂😂
16musers    so ??? is no one??? gonna talk about ??? how Tom is spending the nIGHT !!! wITH METTE ???????

► ────────── ◄

ARTICLE !

FANS SPECULATE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SPIDER-MAN/LONELY HEARTS CO-STARS TOM HOLLAND AND METTE ODDEN

justjared.com
article by am ara

'SPIDER-MAN' STAR TOM HOLLAND POSTED A PHOTO ON INSTAGRAM that had fans buzzing. After day one of preparations for filming of Almost Happy, the next installment in the new Marvel Hero of Heroes series, the UK-native posted a selfie of himself and co-star Mette Odden with the caption, "just finished the table read for Almost Happy, so this lovely girl and I are going to have a #b99 marathon." [pictured above].

What truly had people talking, however, wasn't the lack of space between the two actors, or the bright smiles they sported, but rather the comments between Tom and his fellow co-stars and irl best friends, Harrison Osterfield and Jacob Batalon, where he admits to spending the night with the Norway-native [pictured below].

While many have demanded answers and have begun their internet sleuthing as to possible indications of onset romance, neither actor has come forward and confirmed nor denied the possibilities of a relationship, though only time will tell if these two are just friends or something more.

RELATED:

HARRISON OSTERFIELD AND TRAE AMADOR DATING? ONE FAN'S TWITTER THREAD POINTS TO YES

FIVE ACTRESSES WE THINK SHOULD STAR IN THE NEXT JOHN GREEN MOVIE

TIMOTHÉE CHALAMET RUMORED TO BE SEEN ON SET OF AN UNNAMED MARVEL PROJECT

AUTHOR'S NOTE

( 06.11.19 )

I'm so sorry I'm slacking, I really didn't mean to (I was on hiatus for a few months, but still) but I'm determined to finish a celebrity fic and I'm gonna finish this one because I just adore them so much, so we're back in the game, ya'll, I really sorry.

Thanks to enchanteIIa for the amazing manip of Josefine and Tom, it's so cute like look at the black and white version because it's equally cute I just wanted to use the colored one because Tom doesn't post many black and white pics I don't think

But anyways, sorry for being such a slacker, we're gonna get back on it ya'll, I promise!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro