///5///

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Neha's POV

I hope that Avneet's match should have gone well!! She hasn't called me till now I hope everything is fine over there... As I was thinking about it my phone rang and it was AVNEET! thank god she called me. I quickly picked up the call and answered it...
" You won! "
"Yes! Didu as I said we'll and we won"
"Phew!! So happy for you and so proud of you too Ms. Sharma! "
"Thank you Ms. Senior Sharma.. "
"My baby, Now go to the party and enjoy! "
"Ya I will my sweetheart.. "
"BTW, what are you wearing tonight?"
" Don't know? "
" Tu Kuch bhi Phn le tu Duniya mein sbse sundar lgegi.. "
( No matter what you wear you'll look the prettiest!)
" But not more than you Nehu didu!"
"Oh really! " I smiled and suddenly there was voice which interrupted our conversation..
" Excuse miss! Excuse me please! "
" Who's there didu? "
"You come here to work or talk on your phone! "
" Is he your manager? "
"I'll talk to you later Avi.. Bye! "
I dismissed the phone call and turned towards that voice.. Ah! Not again this irritating man.. I don't like him! But it's my work to answer everyone queries with politeness no matter how fuckingly irritating they are. I plastered a smile on my face and said,
" How may I help you sir? "
" Actually Miss. Neha I lost my cue card. "
" No problem Sir, could you please help me with your name. "
" My name!!"
" Oh! Sorry Sir I know your It's a habit so I'm sorry Mr. Pant"
" It's OK! "
"Your Room Number Please.. "
"You Know that too Neha! " he said winking.
" Ya! Sir, Can I have a I.D proof sir?"
"Neha really you need I.D proof for me? "
"Sir, I can't do anything this is what we have been instructed to do. I know you are rishabh pant but rules are rules."
"So, Actually Neha, I forgot my I.D in my room. "
" Sir I've seen MS Dhoni thrice. "
" I'm not lying really. "
"No problem Sir let's go to your room."
As we're moving I said him, " Sir, try to be more responsible from the next time it's the 3rd time in this week you have lost the card. "
" I think Neha I should stop spending time with Ro Bhai.. " he started to laugh but I didn't find it funny at all because Rohit Sharma is my favourite cricketer! (And we both are Sharma's 😂 Ik it was lame)

Avneet's POV

I want to hit that manager very  hard how dare he speak to my didu like that. Stupid ass... Let me be a cricketer I'll show him his class..Stupid.. Duffer.. Idiot!
" Whom are you cursing Avi?" Hanu said.
" My didu's Hotel's Manager.. BTW How did you get to know I was cursing someone.. "
" Sisters from another mother! " She gave me a high five. We all went to get ready for the party tonight.

My look:

( I'm looking OK types!)

Hanu's look:

(hottie.. Bae)

Dab's look:

( Simple but Beautiful)

Chia's look:

( Har ek ladka Mar jayega isko dekhke)

Nemo's look:

( Looking lit af bro)

We all got ready and left for the club.

Shubhman's POV

Today was our 2nd anniversary. It's been 2 years since I and Arshu came in a relationship. 2 years of our beautiful bond! 2 years of my proposal! ( that was actually lame!). We had to celebrate it but we lost the match. So no one was in a mood to party but when Arshu told that  Shriya was also going to a club so we decided ( of course for Ishu) to go there and celebrate our anniversary. It was actually very difficult to convince Sid but anyhow I managed it. And I called Priya also to come there.. Bcz she can only handle Sid after such terrible day. After loosing to those cheaters. Leave it ya! Don't wanna spoil my mood because of them..  We got ready.

My look:

(I hope I look good!😁)

My Arshu's look:

( Damn she was slaying when I saw I was just spell bounded by her! I really love her yaar!)

Sid's look:

(Mr. Handsome)

Ishu's look:

( Bandar kahi Ka 🙉🙉🙉)

We all left for the club.

Virat's POV

Ya! We won the match so it was our time to celebrate. To do party!!I asked my 3 jigar k tukdaas to get for the party.

My look:

( Mein toh hoon hi handsome)

Harry's look:

( Phli baar usne Kuch strangi nhi phna 😂😂)
( First time he didn't wear anything funny)

Kl's look:

( besties twinning in whites)

Abhi's look:

( hamre Chote nawabs)

Neha's POV

As we entered his room he pinned me to the wall. And apologised me for disturbing my and avi's conversation.
" It's OK rishu! "
As I was about to move he got hold of my hand and again pinned me against wall. Now, I could feel his body pressing against mine. I tried very hard to move away from him but all my efforts were in vain as he was too strong to move.
" Rishu move!! I come here to work not to do romance with you"
"Pr main toh yha Islye hi ata hoon" he said while smirking.
(I come here for romance)
" Rishu move.. "
"I won't baby! "
" Rishu we can talk when my working hours gets over. "
"No, I want a kiss right now.. "
"Rishu, no one is there at the reception please let me go.. Please otherwise I'll loose my job.."
As I said this he left me immediately. As I was about to go he said,
" Mjhe bhi koi Shauk nhi tumse kiss magne Ka I wanted to give you this.. " he took out a bat from his bag and gave.
"It's for Avi.. Not for you. " he made a puppy I felt as if I should kiss those cheeks damn hard. But I satisfied myself with a small peck on his cheeks. My boy! was looking damn cute. Whenever he gets angry he looks like a cute little puppy face with those cute puffed up cheeks. I don't have time right now but baad mein main apne baby ko mna longi.
Gosh! I love him so much.
I moved down back to my reception..

-----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you all liked it. How's the new entry in the story. Keep in touch because next chapters are going to be a blast ..blast of love.. Of fight.. Of romance.. Of flirting.. And TASHAN.

Please shower ur love in the comments section and plz turn the grey star into orange!! Keep reading and keep supporting!

Regards
Akansha.
😊😊😊😊

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro