Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The days passed by with love , and studies and the emotional connect between aryan and sitara grew boundless after the emotional encounter they had on that day but still Aryan was strictly not interested in PDA as well he reduced the times they meet in college as he found their guest house to be perfect spot of privacy and decided to spend the sundays with her in their guest house along with arjun and sandhya. Aryan decided this and executes it but one thing he was never considrate was Sitara's consent . Sitara wished for atleast 5 minutes of face to face talk in campus but he was not even ready to meet her even during breaks while he flirted and cared more than ever in texts . This was actually bothering her a lot but she decided to hide this within her to avoid any further arguements and fights . 

As the days were moving with such mixed emotions vikranth was getting into his urban design classes with help of his friends and Charu never cared on caring him infront of everyone. she does visit him every breaks and bring him something or the other like fruits or nuts or vegetable salad which required no cooking yet is healthy . Vikranth was also open about their relationship and never felt to hide it from anyone .It was wednesday morning and like any other days Charu was walking towards Vikranth's studio with a snack box filled with pomegranate along with Sitara and both the girls were blocked in their way to enter the class  by dean . 

Aryan was standing along with dean with few papers in his hand and Sitara's face smiled brightly seeing Aryan while Aryan 's eyes glittered for a second and the next second he changed his face into hard one and also looked intently at Sitara which means she should correct her facial expression . 

The dean looked at charu and the box in her hand and asked " Which year are you in ?"

Charu replied with a straight face " first year sir "

Dean looked at her intently and asked " What brings you here to 5th year studio and what is that in your hand ?"

Charu looked at dean and said "I came hear to give this fruit box to vikranth "

Dean looked in and went to Vikranth's studio chair where he was already looking at them and asked "Vikranth what is this ?"

Vikranth smiled at Charu and turned towards dean saying " As she previously said the bx contains fruits "

Dean glared at him and said " I am aware that the box contains fruits but I am pretty sure that you are aware of the actual context of my question"

Aryan was standing nervously as this was the sole reason why he was scared of exposing his own relationship and he was glaring charu for bringing in unwanted problems while she was still in first year and has a long way to go through the course . 

Vikranth looked at the dean silently while Dean continued to lash " Idhenna collegeaa illa lovers parkaa ? padika anupuraangala illa idhuku anupuraangala unga parents " and turned towards charu and said " campusku vandhu 2 maasam mulusa aagala adhukulla you need romantic relationship isnt it ? ok fine get back to my office during lunch break unga parentsta unga ponnuku padipa vida mathadhula dhaan interest jaasthiya iruku kooptu ponganu solre . "He turned towards Sitara and said"kooda suthuna ellaathukum udandhaya iruka vendiyadhu padikuradhuku vandha dhaana collegeku . un parentskum call panre unga ponnu loveku thoodhu pura vela paathutruka padikala kooptu ponganu " Aryan was startled by this and glared both sitara and charu while Sitara was standing calm as her parents aren't gonna budge for these .

Vikranth face turned red in rage and said " Sir this is none of your buisness" while Charu looked at the dean and said " Ok sir . But i want you to check my internal performance and few of my sheets before you conclude that am least interested in academics . "

The dean looked at her with frowned eyebrows and asked for few sheets of charu which was uploaded in classrom drive and his eyes widened with her impeccable academic performance and turned towards Sitara who was standing along with her and asked " Are you Sitara ?" Sitara nodded her head and he looked at the toppers list of 2 internal tests which was conducted so far and found these two topping the class in theories as well as in studio subject . 

The dean was standing silent while Vikranth smiled at Charu and said " Excuse me sir . Love or anything which we share is our personals and adhu academicsayo illa campusla naanga indecentaa behave pannaadha vara i dont think there is a need for you to interfere into our personals . Have you ever seen us both being intimate or behaving indecent inside the campus ? "

The dean looked at them with plain expression as he had nothing to say and added to the fact that Vikranth was son of the college chairman made him remain silent . The fact that the girls topped in academics also gave a hint of positive thinking in him which made him turn silent and turn towards Aryan and say " Aryan bring the letter to my office let me sign it and you would receive the circular of your case study trip within evening now leave to your class "

Aryan looked at the dean confusingly and he looked at Charu who gave the fruit box to Vikranth with smiling face which he received with smile and said " seri nee classku po " while she said " engaluk theriyum neenga olunga idha saaptutu dabbava thaanga "

while vikranth slapped his forehead and said " dabbaku sethavale tharen podi " and turned towards sitara who was looking at him with unreadable expression but somehow that look made Aryan turn his eyes aside and he felt like her look was questioning about his actions of hiding their relationship . 

Aryan texted to Sitara once she left the place asking " oye kovama ?"

Sitara looked at it and left a dissapointed sigh and said " apdilaam edhumilla "

Aryan sensed something is wrong with her and said " Avanga caseum namma caseum onnilla Sitara ... avan chairmanoda paiyandradhaala kooda avar onnum prechana pannaama poirukalaam. prechana panni suspension  or marksla kai vaikradhu maai edhum aana career poirum . next year enaku internship vera iruku purunjuko "

Sitara looked at the message and instead of getting settled his replies were only increasing the anger in her . She thought " naa readyaa iruke aana unaku unaku un marks un internship un career . dhairiyam illadhavan edhuku love pannanum idhuku ?"

but she thought of not discussing about it and said " enaku professor vandhutaanga aprom pesuren " and cut the conversation abruptly while Aryan thought that she wasn't worried as if she was worried she would've argued and left to the classroom without being aware that she has already started thinking upon sureity of their relationship.

The days went as usual and Sitara pushed back the anger and insecurity she was foing through and tried to enjoy their budding phase of understanding and endless care . Jagadish was thinking about the marriage event and he was still confused on whether he should attend or not . Ayaan was looking at jagadish who was fidgetting his pencil instead of drawing in the sheet .

Ayaan nudged his shoulder and asked " draft panna sonna  ennada pannitruka ?"

Jagadish " adhillada.... unaku dhaa theriyume mithra enna sunday marriageku kooptruka polaama venaamanu yosanayaave iruku"

Ayaan looked at him and said "idhula ennada iruku marriage dhaana mithra dhaana unna invite panna poitu vaa ."

Jagadish looked at him for a second and said " adhum seri dhaan poiruvom . And... ayaan inime mithranu avala nee sollaadha "

Ayaan looked at him confused and said "maithrayienu fullaavada koopda mudiyum adhukunu . En unakenna prechana adhula ?"

Jagadish shook his head and said" maithunu koopdu illa maithrayienu koopdu mithranu naa matum dhaa koopduve"

Ayaan shook his shoulders and went while Jagadish decided to go to the marriage and started drafting the sheet without noticing the dust in the set square "

The architectural drawibg faculty was skimming through the sheets of every student and loojed at sheet of jagadish which was dirtied in the centre by unclean set square . The faculty touched the paper and asked " what is this jagadish.? Sheeta neata vachuka theriyaadha? "

Jagadish looked at him with apology and said " sorry sir let me clear it "
And tried to erase it while the faculty got the eraser from him and said"jagadish dont you know the basics of drafting? Thoongita irundha  class edukela? You arent supposed to use eraser just your h ,hb and 2b pencils are allowed what are you doing man ????"

Jagadish looked at the 80percent completed sheet while the facilty tore it into 2 piece in front of his eyes and said " redo "

Jagadish looked at the torn paper with dissapointment and started to rework on another sheet. Thats when he remembered the words of vikki " welcome to the world of redoes and reworks . "He smiled to himself and started reworking on the sheet which would take another 5 hours and was expecting the sunday as eagerly as maithrayie was for some unknown reason.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro