45.Vampire x Werewolf #1

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The first time that Colby brought it up was in late September. He was fiddling with his hoodie, biting at it, and Sam thought it was the most adorable thing that Colby had done in, well, the last ten minutes.

Ten minutes prior he'd been smiling at Sam while Sam told him all about his day, so that was the cutest thing that Colby could have done. To be perfectly honest, Colby is always cute and adorable. Sam has a hard time picking just one time.

But Colby looked nervous and Sam had no idea why, because Colby never had to be nervous around Sam and Colby knew that.

"Look, Sam, I need to talk to you about something," Colby began. "If I go a little bit quiet - and I might not - around, say, August 7th, don't be surprised."

"What? Why?" Sam asks, sitting up more alertly. He stares at Colby. "Is something wrong?" His mind jumps to all sorts of things he doesn't know about Colby - maybe a death in the family's anniversary or a bad breakup with an ex, who knows.

"Well, the thing is - um. There's no real easy way to put this. But you know how things like faeries and shit exist? They're not super common but they exist?"

"Yeah, and vampires and werewolves and incubi and succubi, I know all that. What, you a faerie? Because I already knew you were halfway there, Colby" Sam teases and Colby laughs there, a genuine laugh.

"Fuck off, Golbach should have never told you I was bisexual. No, um. Actually - I'm a werewolf."

Sam blinks, googles, "Full moon 2017." Huh. Full moon's coming up on the 7th of August.

No wonder Colby might go quiet. He'll be turning. He doesn't know a lot about werewolves, but he does know it means increased sexual energy.

He wonders if Colby has an outlet for that energy and a flare of jealousy washes through him before he can stop it. "I'm bisexual too," he blurts out, before he can stop himself.

It stops the conversation cold in its tracks.

"What?" Colby asks. "That's your response to, 'Sam, I'm a werewolf'?". Sam shrugs helplessly before it even occurs to him that he can tell Colby something else. It literally had flown out of his head.

"Only if you can accept the fact that I'm a vampire." Sam says. Colby blinks at him.

"Shut up, you're making fun of me now."

Sam shakes his head, opens his mouth as wide as he can, bares his teeth, lets his fangs grow until they're prominent. He runs his tongue over the tips of them, stares at Colby across Skype, across the country.

"Well, shit," Colby comments. He sits back. "Guess I have no reason to worry about telling you that I'm a supernatural entity."

"Nope. You and I are one and the same."

"So, hold up. You're bisexual? And you're just telling me this now?" Colby asks, apparently more interested in this factor. "So just how much of your flirting is real?"

"What, with you?" Sam asks, surprised. He'd thought Colby had known he was bisexual and that the flirting was all real. After all, he's answered on dailybooth that he's bisexual, and he's never not made it clear he was flirting.

"Yeah."

"Um, all of it?" Sam says, suddenly shy. Colby stares at him. "I mean, I thought - I thought you knew? Have I fucked up?"

"God, no, Sam you're fine. I mean, I flirt back, right? I just thought you were flirting with me because I was flirting with you, I didn't think it was serious." Colby says. His smile splits his face now. "But I mean, I like you. I like you."

"Yeah, Colby. I like you too. A lot. I mean, you're like the perfect dream." Sam says. God, how cheesy does he sound. Who the fuck even says that? You're like the perfect dream? Kill him now, he sounds like a heroine out of some romantic novel.

"Aw, Sammy," Colby says, grinning at him. "You're not half-bad yourself. Pretty good, in fact."

"So what you're saying is I have your permission to flirt more with you?" Sam asks, cautiously.

"Please do, you give me a good reason to wake up in the morning," Colby comments. "I like talking to you and when a cute guy is flirting with you, it makes you really enjoy your day."

Sam smiles shyly at him, glances away. "Yeah, you can flirt with me too if you'd like."

"Yeah? Like telling you how sexy you look when you get all flustered?" Colby asks, voice going low and dangerous, and how the hell is Sam supposed to cope?

Sam is halfway hard in his jeans and he dares meet Colby's eyes in the monitor. Colby is staring at him, and he looks so predatory at that moment that Sam has no doubt in his mind that Colby's telling the truth about being a werewolf.

"So tell me more about being a werewolf. I mean, I don't know much about it." Sam says.

"Well, I mean, you know the basics, on the full moon we get hairier, teeth change, loss of control of ourselves if we're not careful. Usually I lock my door and try to sleep it out - never happens. Insomnia. I just lie in bed and toss and turn and try not to howl, because I'd wake up my family."

"Poor thing." Sam says. "And, um. The one thing I do know about werewolves - increased sexual appetite?"

Colby blinks at him. "Yeah. That."

Sam pauses. "Do you, um. Have an outlet for it?"

Colby bites his lip. "I have in the past. I mean - when I was dating, I did. I've tried to avoid one-night stands. Feels dirty and cheap. I mean, I've had a couple. I don't wake up feeling good about myself after them."

Sam's chest loosens a little. "So you're not going to go out and just, um, screw someone?"

"You offering?" Colby asks, softly, somewhere between teasing and serious. Sam swallows. He's fully hard in his jeans now and just wants to unzip and start jerking off right there, take care of himself.

"If I could, I would." Sam utters softly, and Colby breathes in slow and deep, and says nothing. Sam watches his face go through a myriad of expressions, want and concern and finally placidity.

"I bet you would," Colby says, and his voice is again dangerous and a little rough. It seems their admission that they like each other has him worked up too.

"Try me, I bet I could take whatever you give me." Sam says, trying to be brave.

Colby bites his lip. "There's one other thing I failed to mention. Um. Knotting."

Sam fuzzily hears the word, recognises it as something he should have remembered about werewolves. After all, that's all the rage in gossiping about when you've had sex with a werewolf - their knot. The fact that they stay inside of you for like, forty-five minutes afterwards.

The fact that they can go for up to an hour to start with. The fact that a werewolf is harder than anything you'll ever feel, that their dick grows bigger on the full moon. It's all lurid tales that Sam's heard in passing.

"Oh?" Sam murmurs.

"Yeah, I, uh. You know what it is?" Colby asks. Sam nods. "Yeah, that happens too. It's - uhm. Well, to be perfectly honest, it's one of the best feelings in the world."

Sam swallows, wonders just how long he can stay this hard without doing something about it.

"So tell me about being a vampire." Colby comments. "I mean, I don't know a lot about them."

Sam sneaks a hand down, out of sight, and presses it to the edge of his cock, just presses, and fucking sighs with relief at some pressure, at some stimulation. He squeezes, breathes in deeply through his nose.

"Well, for one, I currently drink animal blood once a month. It tastes disgusting but it does the job. Pig or cow blood is the best tasting of animals, so that's what we try to get. Horse blood has an interesting flavour," Sam comments. "Tangy."

Colby snorts a noise. "You say currently. You've drunk human blood in the past?"

Sam pauses. "Yeah, uh. My ex. She let me drink from her. I told her I was a vampire about three months into the relationship and after about six months, she decided she was comfortable enough with letting me drink from her. So for about two and a half years I was getting human blood. But before that it was animal blood and now that I'm single, it's back to animal blood. I'm not going to go hunt innocent victims."

Colby smiles at him, again, predatory. "What if I let you bite me?"

Sam stares at Colby's neck, at Colby's beautiful neck, which is pale and he would find the pulsepoint and bite down, bite through that beautiful skin and drink from him, let Colby go light-headed and grab at him and sway, and he'd taste delicious, Sam has no doubt in that, Colby would taste amazing.

He shakes himself from that thought process. "That's dangerous. What if I couldn't stop?"

"You stopped with your ex for two and a half years, I have faith in you." Colby purrs, and Sam presses the palm of his hand harder against his dick.

"I have to go," Sam gasps out, and Colby looks surprised.

"What - was I too forward?" Colby asks, apologetic. "I just - you're so sexual, Sam, whether you realise it, you flirt all the time, and now that I know that you're interested, I wanted to play a little with you."

Sam squeezes his cock and does his best to suppress a groan. "No, I just need to go jerk off because you're killing me here, Colby."

Colby smirks at him. "I'm not doing too hot over here myself, Sam."

"Have I mentioned lately that I hate you?" Sam asks, pushing one shaky hand through his hair. "So unless you want me to start start going at it right now, I have to let you go."

"I'll let you go, but you should think of me," Colby says, smiling at Sam now.

"Who the fuck do you think I've been thinking about for the last few months?" Sam asks and Colby blinks, then starts to laugh.

"I can't say I've been entirely the picture of innocence myself, Sam," and somehow that sends a flush through Sam, that Colby's thought of him, that Sam has been a particular focus of Colby's naughty thoughts.

"I really gotta go," Sam gasps, and Colby smiles more broadly, waves, and then the call ends, and Sam is already unzipping and shoving his hand into his jeans.

It turns out, as luck would have it, that Sam and Colby are definitely suited for each other. They meet up - they kiss - they agree on trying to date, and it turns out that they are definitely compatible.

Colby brings up the topic of his being a werewolf again as the new year approaches. "So, um. You know that Kansas gathering we're going to? It's a full moon that night."

"Oh," Sam says. They've only started having sex in the last month. "What does that mean for us?"

"Well, uh, I was just wondering if you still wanted to come with me to the gathering because I'm probably going to be all over you. Like, I won't be able to help it."

"As if I'd stop you." They've been less than discreet - Sam's left hickies on Colby's neck that have been evident in their videos.

"As long as you know what you're up against. I mean, we'll be going back to my place afterwards."

"Where you're going to hopefully ravish me?" Sam asks, bright and bold, and Colby licks his lips.

"I shouldn't, it's too soon," Colby says softly. "I mean - I'd be knotting you."

Sam audibly groans. "I'd love to feel that." Colby does his best to fix Sam with a glare, even though heat rises in his gaze. "And if it makes you feel better, I wanna taste you. I wanna bite you and drink your blood and taste just how good you'd taste."

Colby looks at Sam, angles his neck and silkily strokes his fingers, long and precise, presses two fingers right at his jugular, gives Sam a half-lidded gaze. "Right here?" He asks, and Sam hisses, feels his fangs elongate without his even trying.

He swallows hard. "You're a jerk," he says, trying to retract his fangs.

"You're the one who said you wanted to bite me. I'd let you, you know," Colby says. "I trust you."

Sam wants so much at that moment to be at Colby's. "It's not even been two months," he says softly. "You'd trust me to bite you?"

"I've known you longer than two months," Colby says, mock-offended. "I know you pretty well. You're my best friend and my boyfriend."

Sam's heart swells. "You're my best friend too," he says, because he's never really had a best friend, and Colby really is that, and that's almost more important Colby being his boyfriend. "And you're a really great boyfriend."

"Not as good as you," Colby flatters him, and Sam blushes.

"So. Kansas gathering." Sam says, softly.

"We'll see what happens?" Colby says, just as soft. "Trust you."

"Trust you too," Sam murmurs, stares at Colby, who is a million miles away from him at that moment, too far, and longs to feel Colby inside him, to feel Colby kissing him. Longs to bite Colby, to be the aggressor and pin Colby down, taste Colby pulsing into his mouth.

They stare at each other, dizzily and wordless, and it takes a minute before one of them can bring up a topic to talk about to get them back on track, and even then, Sam can't stop thinking about Kansas, about the full moon.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro