77.hotel room fun

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The boys where on tour and they just finished a show in Brooklyn and were now on their way to the hotel.

Everyone was discussing who was gonna share a room with who.
They eventually figured it out :

Kristen and Gabbie
Corey and Devyn
David and Liza
Jason and Scotty
Jake and Aaron
Nik and Brennen
Sam and Colby

Sam was happy to share a room with his best friend Colby since he also kinda has this, little crush on him that no one knows about.

The boys and girls arrived at the hotel got the keys and parted ways in order to find thier rooms.

Sam and Colby found their room and as they entered they were shocked, in their room was one big bed. They looked at each other and Colby smiled awkwardly.

Sam was very happy inside but didn't show it. They went on social medias for a bit before going to bed.

Colby on the side ,close to the windows in the room and Sam right behind him.
He felt Sam move closer to him but didn't think much of it.

He moved closer and put his arm around him. Colby didn't make any effort pushing Sam away.
They were always very close.
Sam moved his hand further down Colby's tanned body.

Colby was getting a little confused now.
"Sam,what are you doing?" he whispered into the darkness of the room.

"Nothing, relax babe.." Sam whispered into Colby's hair.
'babe?' Colby thought.

Suddenly he felt Sam's hand on his ass.
"Has anyone ever told you that you have a really nice ass?" He asked," no" Colby said. "Well you have a really nice ass bae" Sam whispered.

Colby liked the compliment but wasn't really sure why.
Sam tested his head on his hand and kept caressing Colby's little ass.

After a bit he gently moved Colby onto his stomach.
Sam slowly pulled Colby's briefs off, of his body and gently squeezed his ass and Colby surprisingly moaned.

Colby didn't know it would feel so good.

Colby turned around laying on his back looking up at Sam.

In answer, Sam climbed on top of Colby and claimed his lips in a heated kiss. Colby responded almost immediately, parting Sam's lips with his tongue.

Not to be outdone, Sam deepened the kiss even further, leaning in to lick Colby's back teeth. This caused Colby to moan a little, burying his hand in the blonde's hair to pull him in for more. Kissing Sam was incredible.

A few moments later, still delving into Colby's mouth in the most wonderful ways, Sam ground his hips down on Colby's, causing the him to moan again and arch up into it.

Here, Sam broke their kiss. "Enjoying this?" he whispered silkily in Colby0's ear.

"Yes," Colby gasped. God, Sam was too good at this - he was almost beyond words already.(😉)

At this, Sam began kissing his way down Colby's chest and stomach. "I think," he was saying between kisses, "I know exactly...what...to do...with you."

By now he'd reached the waistline of Colby's briefs, and was working on pulling them down completely now,since his ass way already free.

Colby closed his eyes, his breath catching in anticipation of what was coming next. Then he felt Sam's mouth around him, and he was lost to a wash of pleasure sweeping over him.

He didn't care how loud he was being as he cried out his pleasure now - he could've woken up the entire hotel and barely noticed. All he could focus on was the way Sam's mouth was moving, all he could think was more...

And that's exactly what he got before long, as his pleasure coiled tighter in his stomach. When it finally exploded, the release had him crying out more desperately than ever, the sheets twisted in his hand, barely remembering not to buck his hips up into Sam's mouth and choke him.

When his climax had faded, leaving Colby gasping for breath in its wake, Sam surfaced, pulling the covers back up with him.

"Ready to go to sleep now?"

Colby pouted at this thought. "Nope," he decided, snuggling in closer to Sam. "Now I am ."

Hey ✌
I know this way a pretty stange chapter / one shot but there's a reason for it.
I kinda forgot that I had to upload 😅😅 so yeah I found a sheet of paper where I wrote this down and yeah ... It was from a "challenge" so like you have specific words who have to appear and make a good story our of it... yeah I kinda failed but oh well 😂

btw my words I had to include:
hotel
back teeth
smut

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro