80.you're perfect

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Sam was standing under a tree, thumbs tapping away at his phone as Colby walked over. "Hey beautiful," he said, lifting Sam's chin to steal a kiss. Sam's cheeks heated as they always did. "Ready to go?"

Sam nodded, sliding his phone into his pocket and adjusting the baby blue flower crown atop his head. Colby wrapped his arm around Sam's waist and kissed his cheek as they began to walk towards Colby's house.

His parents were away for the weekend on a getaway and while Colby was told no wild parties, a night in with his boyfriend was much more to his liking. He may act stuck up at school but Sam knew he was a big softy behind his punk aesthetic.

They arrived at Colby's house quickly as it was only a ten minute walk. He let go of Sam to pull out his keys and unlock the front door, gesturing for Sam to enter first.

Colby grabbed a bag of crisps from the kitchen and led Sam upstairs to his room. Turning on the xbox, he took his seat next to Sam on the bed, passing him a remote. They played Mario Kart for the next few hours before progressing to dinner and a movie. Sam cuddled into Colby's side as he ate his food, the flower crown now resting on the coffee table rather than his blonde hair.

Colby's arm was wrapped securely around Sam's shoulders, every so often tilting his head to kiss Sam's soft hair. They were the perfect couple. Despite how opposite they appeared to be, they completed each other in all the right ways.

About half way through the movie, they had began kissing, choosing to focus on each other rather than the film. Colby had pushed Sam onto his back, kissing his cheeks, nose and mouth before deepening the kiss.

Sam gasped as Colby slid his hand under his shirt. They'd never gone much further than this. Sam had always wanted to wait before he lost his virginity and Colby respected that desire. He wanted it to be special and with the right person, a wonderful memory that he would cherish.

This felt like the perfect moment and Colby was definitely the perfect person. Sam lightly pushed Colby back so he could speak. "I want you," he breathed out, leaning forward to capture Colby's lips again.

The older boy quickly pulled back though. "Are you sure?" His eyes were filled with so much love and trust that Sam couldn't help but nod.

"Yes I'm sure. God, you're perfect." Colby smiled at that, leaning forward to kiss Sam quickly.

"You're so beautiful, Sam. How was I ever lucky enough to get you?" Colby's hands explored Sam's stomach and chest as he slowly pushed Sam's shirt up. Soon enough, his shirt was removed, Colby's joining it on the floor seconds later.

Sam's cheeks were a lovely pinkish red colour, a shade that only came up when Colby made a crude joke. Colby loved that shade, might even be his favorite colour. "How 'bout we head to my room?" Colby whispered, leaning in to kiss Sam's burning cheeks.

Sam simply nodded. This was getting close to uncharted territory and his school pants were already uncomfortably tight.

Colby took Sam's hands and pulled him up off the couch, leading him to his room. He gently lay Sam on the bed before climbing over him and resuming their previous activities.

"Colbyyyy," Sam whined as the brunette's mouth went lower and lower on Sam's stomach.

"Yes babe?"

"Stop teasing."

"I want this to be perfect for you. I'm not rushing, deal with it."

"Colllllbyy," Dan said again, extending the 'l' in his name. Colby simply ignored him, continuing to kiss his way down Sam's stomach. Soon enough, he hooked his fingers around the top of Sam's face and looked up at the flustered boy.

"May I?" he asked, a half-smirk, half-adorable smile on his face. Sam nodded fervently and Colby slid the pants off his long legs. There was an obvious tent in Sam's boxers but he was too far gone to be embarrassed about it.

"Sam?" He opened his eyes to look at Colby who had eyes filled with lust but a smile overflowing with comfort. "If you want to stop, at any time, promise you'll tell me?"

Sam nodded in response, desperate to speed things up and get some friction on his aching hard-on.

"Can you say it, please? I want you to say it."

"God, Colby. I'll tell you if I want to stop, now please," Sam was clearly too far gone to hold a serious conversation so Colby simply smiled and moved his hand to Sam's boxers. The boy whimpered instantly as Colby began palming him.

Minutes later, Colby's pants were off, followed by both their boxers. Colby moved to kiss Sam again, wanting to express how much love he had for Sam even though it was not physically possible to do so in a single kiss.

"Sam, I'm going to start fingering you, okay? You need to tell me if you want to stop or if it's uncomfortable, okay love?" Sam nodded as Colby pulled the lube from his bedside drawer and drizzled some on his fingers.

He rested his finger on Sam's hole, teasing it for a second as Sam mentally prepared himself. The boy nodded and Colby slid his finger in slowly. He was staring intently at Sam's face, watching for any sign of discomfort or distress in the boy.

Sam on the other hand, had his eyes closed, mouth hanging open as he got used to the feeling of Colby's finger inside him. It wasn't bad, per say, just strange and unusual. He'd never done anything like this before.

He'd wanked off a few times but he was always too scared of being caught to make a habit out of it. However, now, with Colby's finger inside him, being seen was the last thing on his mind.

He nodded, signalling for Colby to move and felt a slim finger begin moving in and out. He changed angles every time until Sam shouted. Puffing, he asked, "What did you just do?"

Colby smiled at his boyfriend, kissing him quickly, "That's called you're prostate." As Colby finished speaking, he rubbed his finger around the spot, loving how Sam whined and squeezed around his finger.

Soon enough, Sam breathed out "more," and Colby sliding another lube covered finger in. He began pushing in and out a little faster, scissoring Sam open. The boy was tight, tighter than Colby could have ever anticipated. After a bit of work, Colby slipped in a third finger and watched as Sam twiched around his digits.

"Colby, I'm ready," Sam whined, twisting his hips on Colby's fingers to get more pleasure.

"Okay, love." Colby kissed him again, pulling his fingers out and grabbing a condom from his drawer. He slipped it on quickly as Sam whined and covered his dick in cold lube. He added more than he usually would, wanting to make sure Sam was as comfortable as possible.

"Ready?" he asked, lining his tip up with Sam's hole. His dick was heavy against his stomach leaking precome but Colby ignored it for now.

"Colby," Sam whined, "Hurry up."

"Okay, Mr Impatient." Colby began pushing in slowly, concentrating at not bucking forward into Sam's tight hole. Once he was all the way in, he paused, waiting for Sam to give the all clear to move. After a minute or so, Sam nodded.

Colby slid his hips back slowly before pushing back in. He changed his angle each time, trying to find Sam's prostate again. He knew he found it when Sam cried out and began begging Colby to go faster.

Colby kept the angle but sped his hips up ever so slightly. Sam was so tight and warm around Colby's cock, he wasn't sure how long he'd last.

"Colby, I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum."

"Good boy, Sammy. Come for me," was all it took for Sam to tip over the edge, his pink tip leaking white onto his stomach. The sight of cum on his stomach, his blissed out face, and feel of Sam's clenching had Colby unloading into the condom seconds later. He pulled out after finishing and tied up the condom, chucking it in the bin beside his bed.

Colby grabbed some tissues and wiped Sam up, careful to avoid his softening dick as he knew how sensitive it would be. After cleaning him up, he lay down next to Sam, the younger quickly cuddling into his arms.

"How was that baby?" Colby asked quietly, the only other noise their slowing breaths.

"I love you," Sam said in return, yawning and pushing his head further into Colby's chest.

Colby just chuckled and kissed his head, "I love you too. Go to sleep."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro