82.exploring eachother

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/N Sam and Colby are both single and on tour

Sam POV

We have just gotten to the hotel in NewYork after doing our show and the show sick! The fans were so loud, it made me so happy. Me and Colby went up to our shared room.

I walk in and place all the presents I got during the meet and greet on a table, in then take my shoes off. After taking my shoes off, I get pushed against the wall roughly.

"Colby, wtf ?" I say in a low voice, he doesn't say anything, he just looks deep into my eyes. He leans closer and I can now feel his hot breath on my face. I watch as he bites his lips slowly, he leans down to my neck and his hot breath is tickling my skin.

"C-Colby ..What a-are you do-doing..?" I stutter while swallowing hard. I feel his lips on my skin. He starts kissing it gently , my eyes flutter shut.

To be honest I always wanted Colby.

"Colby..OH" I moan as he hits a really nice spot on my neck. He starts sucking, licking and biting on the same spot, small moans leave my mouth.
He then picks my slightly smaller figure up and pushes me against the wall again, keeping his lips on neck.

I moan a little louder and he grabs my face roughly and looks at me, his eyes full of lust. He finally connects our lips and it's the most pure feeling.
His hot lips on my plump ones. He roughly grabs my bottom lip with his teeth and pulls it out, creating a soft pop when he lets it go, making me gasp.

"We really shouldn't be doing this ..." I moan and he hums, kissing down my neck to my exposed collarbone. He then walks us over to the bed and lays us both down on it , he sits up and takes his shirt off.

My gaze moves down to his beautiful slightly tanned abs. He takes my hand runs my fingertips over his torso, a small moan escapes me. He takes my shirt off and kisses my lips quickly, moving down my body, lips on my body.

"Colby.. stop teasing ..." I say under my breath, he comes back up and kisses behind my ear.

"Stop talking..." He says, nibbling at my ear and I moan at his dirty talk.
He gets off the bed and starts taking his jeans off, I can't help but watch him.

I gasp as I see his already hard cock through his briefs. He gets back on the bed and hovers over me, looking down at me, his eyes full with lust.

He moves down my body, still looking up at me. He unbuttons my jeans and slowly slides them off me. He comes back up and places a slow, passionate kiss on my lips.

He gets between my legs and starts grinding on my half naked body, making me moan. He sits up an pulls my briefs off of me slowly, making me gasp , he throws them somewhere in the room.

He hovers over me again and brings three of his fingers in front if my mouth. I'm quick to open my mouth and he places his fingers on my tongue, I close my mouth around them and gently start sucking on them.

I make sure to keep my eyes locked with his, his mouth half open , small noises coming from him when I deepthroat his fingers. He then smirks and chokes me gently with his free hand, making me let go of his fingers.

Finally , what I have been waiting for, for so long...

He looks into my eyes and I gasp as one of his fingers enters me,he smiles. He starts slowly pumping it inside me, I pull at his hair gently and turn my head, I can't look at him when he is doing this to me.

All of the sudden , the second finger gets entered and he starts pumping both deep inside me. I pull at his hair moan roughly, my eyes fluttering shut.

Third finger gets added and I trust my hips upwards at the feeling, biting my lips to stop from moaning. He circles them inside me and I moan out, but it ends with a high pitched because of the choking. I reach down and start pumping my needing cock, fuck this is pure pleasure.

Too much pleasure ...

"Fuck,Colby... I'm gommage cum!" I moan and arch my back , he hums. I keep pumping myself faster and faster , really wanting and needing to cum , he pumps his fingers faster in me.

"Colby ,FUck!" I say and then my speed slowly comes out and hits mine and his stomach, he pulls out his fingers and a loud groan escapes him, he rolls over next to me. We both lay there panting. I look over at his briefs and they look darker in the middle, oh... He came in his briefs.

"I can't believe we just ... did that." I say under my breath.
"Me neither... but I liked it." He says and I smile to myself.

We should probably go to sleep now." I say and he hums, he gets off the bed and grabs a fresh pair of briefs, he takes his other ones off right in front of me and I gasp, he looks over at me and smirks.

"Don't worry, you will get it someday." He says and I blush, getting under the sheets. He comes back over and lays next to me , he places his arms around me and I smile.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro