... 6

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I'm at the point if my life where if I meet someone and they go
"you probably should stay away from me, I'm bad news" or "I'm broken and you can't fix me"  or to stay away from them because of some self deprecating excuse... I actually listen to them
I don't have time to try to fix anyone or whatever, I've had my fair share of friends that way and tbh sometimes it is draining and sometimes they are actually nice people with lots of mental issues and whatnot. but my point is, I'm over the whole " oh no stay away from me"
for example there was  dude on another venting app I met and he was talking about how he is bad news and stuff and I did speak to him Alittle but didn't bother trying make friends with him.
if I say stay away from me, I expect you to stay away from me personally. because I'm full of negativity and I don't wanna project it all on you and I expect you to not do the same to me.
in other words I guess I'm trying to say I wish I had a part-time friend,  someone I can talk to when I'm happy and can ignore when I'm down and the person wouldn't get all butthurt about it. But idk maybe i just need a real friend here who could make me laugh again...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro