| 17 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

say the name, bitches

◇────◇────◇

hyunjin pushes through the crowded street, tripping over his feet.

he finally arrives at his spot, thankful to be out of the sea of people.

he doesn't know why the sidewalk is completely crowded. there's barely any space to walk, and everyone is pushed up against each other.

hyunjin finds it a bit too much, not liking the atmosphere.

but he soon calms down as he leans against the wall and closes his eyes.

he now realizes how noisy it is. not only does the chatter of pedestrians sound like an earthquake, but the stomping of feet across the pavement also adds to the deafening sound.

hyunjin cringes, opening his eyes. he scans the crowd nervously. he's worried that he won't be able to spot seungmin, especially with all these people around.

he stares at the time on his phone, his anxiety increasing. it's a little later than the time seungmin would usually come. he can't help but think he missed the boy.

"hyunjin!"

the said boy whips his head towards the sound, a smile taking over his face as he spots seungmin.

hyunjin walks forward, pushing passed the pedestrians, trying to find his way to seungmin.

it's a bit of a pain, people's arms brush his and bodies are pressed together. but soon the two are right in front of one another, staring into each other's eyes.

hyunjin's breath catches in his throat. he feels as though the world has disappeared around him as he stares into seungmin's eyes. he is suddenly unaware of the people pushing up against them, trying to get around.

it's in this moment that hyunjin realizes how deep his feelings are for seungmin. and suddenly there's no doubt in his mind of what he has to say.

"seungmin," he shouts over the deafening sound of the crowd.

the boy responds. "hm?"

"i like you."

hyunjin's heart catches in his throat. he waits with bated breath, feeling numb in his fingers.

"what did you say?" seungmin shouts. "i couldn't hear you."

hyunjin sighs, his mind going crazy.

"i-i like you. as in like like."

he almost laughs when he sees the confused look on seungmin's face.

he grabs the boy's hand, dragging them away from the crowd and into the nearby coffee shop.

"i'm sorry," seungmin breathes out.

hyunjin laughs, thankful that he's now able to hear seungmin.

"so what were you saying?"

the familiar feeling returns in hyunjin's heart. he fidgets, looking to the ground.

"i like...you?"

there's a silence before seungmin replies, "is that a question?"

hyunjin chuckles, still staring at the floor.

"no," he says, "i like like you, seungmin."

the boy smiles, bringing his hand to cover it up. seungmin quickly regains himself and looks at hyunjin.

"i like you, too, hyunjin."

◇────◇────◇

thanks for 1k reads akdjakskq

also, stray kids being at a pride march really warms my heart

they're such amazing people

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro