| 20 |

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"that wasn't so bad," seungmin states, collapsing on his bed.

hyunjin lets out a laugh, closing his eyes while leaning on the closed door.

"at least i didn't make a total fool of myself."

seungmin giggles. "you were cute."

hyunjin rolls his eyes, his heart swelling at the adorable sounds.

"come join me," seungmin persuades, patting the space next to him on the bed. hyunjin follows and lays himself down. he turns to face seungmin, his lips dangerously close to the other's cheek.

"you're cute," hyunjin mumbles, to which seungmin gives a light push. hyunjin just smiles, taking the boy into his arms. he sits up and rests seungmin's head on his lap, running his hands through the younger's hair.

"do you think they like me?" hyunjin questions.

seungmin slowly smiles, reaching up to caress the elder's cheek. "of course," he confirms. "it's not possible to hate you."

hyunjin blushes, covering up how flustered he is with a small laugh.

silence settles over seungmin's room, the faint sound of dishes being washed and put away coming from downstairs.

both boys are comfortable like this. it's almost as if they can feel what the other is thinking, hear each other's thoughts in the impending silence.

hyunjin likes the feeling of seungmin's hand in his. he can feel each indent, each sore, every scratch that seungmin has gotten. he presses tighter, holding on firmly.

he loves the warmth seungmin gives off. he loves seungmin's heart, his personality, his cute laughs and funny jokes. he loves seungmin.

"darling?" hyunjin says.

"hm?" comes the reply.

"i love you."

a beat.

"i love you, too."

◇────◇────◇

next chapter is the epilogue :((

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro