1. Him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

{ANOTHER COLLAB WITH THE WIFEY!!! And guess what, you can suspect sweet, tangy, LEMON! That's right, lemon collab with the beautiful @chello_8893 . Are you ready?
Odd Chaps: Moi. Even chaps: Wifey}

~Levy~

I couldn't wipe the grin off my face as I peered towards the ground. The building was surrounded by hundreds of people, all anxious to get inside. From my place in the air, no one could see me, or my companion. "Why are we here again?" She sighed, brushing her long brunette hair over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes as I looked over to her. She was a succubus, large black leather wings slowly stroked the air, a thick deep green snake like tail curled out behind her and thin black horns swept out of her hair. She looked much different than myself. I had small black bat wings and a whip like tail. Small horns curled out of my hair, and light blue scales were scattered across my body. Some dusted my cheek bones like freckles, scales covered my shoulders, some kissed my hip bones and covered the outside of my legs.

"You know why Cana. A rock concert hosted by an angel? What better time to cause mischief and destruction!" I giggled. Cana smiled a bit, "Yes, my little demon, but why am I here?" I rolled my eyes as I swung my thin tail in the air. "Because it's a rock concert, and what concert doesn't have booze and horny men? It's the perfect playground for you!" Cana blinked and then laughed, "Your right! Come on then!" I dove towards the ground with Cana, and we did not become visible to the human eye until we touched the ground. When we did, we were in complete human disguise, all of our demon traits hidden.

Cana straightened her short black dress, it just barely reached her thighs. I checked my own outfit, straightening it. My tattered black skirt was only slightly longer than Canas dress, and I had fishnet stockings on my legs. Knee high black boots gave me some hight so I wasn't so painfully short. My small deep red vest, which barely covered my breasts, was open to show my black bikini top. I ran my fingers through the long side of my blue locks. Cana teased my about my odd hairstyle, the left side waved down to my shoulder, while the right was barely long enough to kiss my ear. "Let's go Blue! Stick close now," Cana said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes but stuck close to the tall brunette. Men's eyes followed her as she sauntered through the crowd, and they seemed to part like the red sea. With a smile and a wink, we were let into the concert hall with little effort. "So, what mischief are you planning?" Cana asked and I grinned. "The way the stage is set, the sound and light board are set up just in front of the stage. A bit of fiddling and boom! Electrical short, causing a small explosion and fire!" I couldn't stop my grin. I lived for mischief and chaos, and ruining an angels day was just icing on the cake. Cana laughed again and ruffled my hair. "Well get going then! I am going for the booze." I rolled my eyes as she walked away, heels clicking loudly before I made my way to the floor.

The stage was rather large, and rows and rows of seats surrounded the open floor. There were already hundreds of people, but I had no problem weaving closer to the front. By the time I reached it the lights had turned off and the crowd was roaring. For the best effect, I would need to wait until the angel started his performance. I could vaguely make out shapes moving across the stage shortly before a guitar came to life. It was soft at first, and as the second set of cords started, so did the lyrics. "My name is worthless like you told me I once was," I blinked, his voice was beautiful. "My name is empty cause you drained away the love." A slamming of drums, the lights flashed on, and I was no longer listening. The being on the stage held my complete attention, I could only stare as his voice filled the building.

Long raven black hair stretched to a narrow waist, a black bandana kept it mostly tamed. He was completely and utterly bare from the waist up, save for detached black sleeves that encased his arms and a black collar around his neck. Black and silver rings gleamed on his hand that clutched the microphone. Tight black jeans rode dangerously low on his hips. Then, his face. His beautiful face, silver piercings covered it entirely and lined his ears. Crimson eyes, like jewels, gazed into the crowd like a predator watching his prey. And then his eyes met mine, and I felt like I would combust on the spot. His eyes seemed to burn into my soul and I was rooted to the spot. I was vaguely aware that he had stopped singing but he quickly picked back up his song.

I listened to every song, never leaving my spot.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro