3. Poltergeist

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

~Levy~

I grumbled as I drummed my fingers on the bar top, trying hard to ignore the brunette at my side. "Your not gonna get distracted again are you?" Cana purred, nudging my side. "Cana it will go off without a hitch, I won't let him distract me again." I said, pushing away from the bar. The second concert would be starting soon, and I needed to get inside. "Don't blow it baby blue!" Cana called as I went inside. I grumbled to myself as I weaved through the floor crowd, keeping my eyes away from the stage. Luckily, the sound board here was hidden at the side of the stage, so I shouldn't be distracted by Mr.Angel. The light dimmed out, and I used the cover to quickly glide to the side of the stage, my feet never touching the ground. The guitar came to life, and it took all of my will power not to look to the source of the beautiful voice.

I focused on the task at hand as I crouched behind the board, my heart starting to race. I held my hands out to the electronics and focused, felling energy flow through my veins. I felt so alive when I used my powers, and the chaos that followed was just delicious. The sound board began sparking and the sound began turning to static. A speaker on stage began to smoke and the amps squeeled. The crowd began to murmur and the angel stopped singing, and I could hear him murmur to his band mates. I focused a little more, and was reward with screams as the large flat screen over the stage sparked into flames. I laughed as people started running out to get away from the hot flames. I shifted back to my true form as I continued to laugh, rising invisibly above the crowd. Chaos did to me, what being with men did to Cana. It filled me with such a euphoric feeling, it was almost as good as sex.

I bit my lip with a grin as I watched the panic and smoke. I turned to the stage and watched the group of angels trying to put out the multiple fires that began sprouting across the stage. I dissolved into peels of laughter again as I watched them scurry. Along with the black and blonde haired angels, there was a blonde woman and two men with blue hair. One, his hair was dark navy, was shirtless, and the other appeared to have a red tattoo on his right eye. The building was empty of concert goers, and firefighters were now making their way inside. I moved my eyes back to the black haired angel, to find crimson eyes staring at me. How he could see me, I wasn't sure, but he did.

~Gajeel~

It's that damn demon! I thought angrily as firefighters ushered us out the back. Even though she had ruined the show, I couldn't help but feel thrilled to see her. Once out the back, Laxus turned to us. "We need to find that demon." He said angrily, crossing his arms. "What demon? It was just an electrical fire." Gray said with a raised eyebrow. Laxus shook his head, "Gajeel and I ran into some demon and a succubus last night. I'm positive they were part of this." He shot me a look.

I rolled my eyes, but in doing so, I caught a flash of blue disappearing over the building. I frowned and unfurled my large white wings, not bothering to see if we were alone. With one powerful stroke, I took off skyward, ignoring the calls of my friends. I coasted over the edge of the building, coming face to face with the blue haired menace. I glared at her as her eyes went wide and she back peddled. Now that I could see her face, I could see blue scales delicately scattered on her cheek bones like freckles. Tiny, and frankly adorable, black horns peeked out of her hair. "What the hell?" I snarled at her as I landed.

She frowned and crossed her arms, cocking her hip to one side. Below her vest, just peeking above her skirt, I could see a few scales kissing her skin. It took all of my concentration not to look farther down,  or trace the contour of her hip with my eyes. "Like what you see angel?" She said with a smirk and I frowned. I stormed towards her, and she took a few steps back, her small leather wings flared open. "Do you realize how many lives you put in danger?!" I growled. She snorted and rolled her eyes, "That was the point genius! It's kinda what my species does." She sighed, tossing the longest piece of her hair over her shoulder.

I frowned, crossing my arms, "Just what kind of demon are you short stuff," she puffed out her cheeks. "I am a Poltergeist demon. Also known as a Geist." I quirked an eyebrow. "You mean, like those little prank playing ghosts?" She visibly bristled, hissing slightly past her fangs. "There is no such thing as a prank playing ghost! Everything those sacks of ectoplasm take credit for are my kind!" She was nearly shouting now, and things on the roof began to shake. "Don't get your tail in a twist." I muttered. She glared, and her eyes glowed slightly. She threw her hands forward, and a blast of energy hit me, sending me tumbling back.

Once I righted myself, she was already disappearing high into the sky, a second figure with her. I frowned as I watched them disappear before returning to my band mates. "What was that about?" Lucy asked as I landed, the drummer crossed her arms when I didn't answer. "Let's just get out if here, tonight might have been a bust but we have other towns to get to." Jellal said as he boarded the tour bus, and the others soon followed. I looked back into the sky before following as well, the blue haired Geist filling my mind.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro