Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Grays POV

5 times. I've been to jail 5 times. Josh has been in 3. He's been in for theft and harassment and I've been in for murder, theft and assault and battery, but who's counting right?

Now Josh and I are off to London England where we will fulfill all our delinquent dreams and become part of the worst gang in all of London. The Royals.

The Royals are a gang based in London consisting of 6 guys. Valentino, the leader, and his friends Ethan, Max, Mason, Liam, and Cody.

We should be there by tomorrow morning at least but Cali is a ways away  so who knows. Plus we cannot be caught. Being a murderer puts a big bounty on your head so being caught means certain death, and I'm not about that. At all.

I really can't wait to get to the safe house in London. I'm sick and tired of being on the run all the fucking time. It's quite annoying at times.

"Land ho!!" captain Chris yelled.

Looking out of the porthole in the storage room of the boat, I saw the horizon. We made it to London, as stowaways. Sounds way cooler than it really is. It was really cramped and we had no food for 2 days after our small supply ran out. I was hungry, and when a 19 year old boy is hungry, they god damn mean it. Those gang members better have gone shopping today, or they will feel the wrath of Gray and Josh.

A/N,

Hey guys, I just wanted to say thanks for choosing my story and I'm sorry if this is really shitty but this is my first story so just gimme some time please :)
Thank you so much
•Z🖤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro