9- new revelations

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I do not claim to own any of the rights or the characters from the Bleach series as this story is completely my own idea.  Please be sure to leave me your comments and reviews to tell me what you think.  Thanks and enjoy the story!  I will be using Yugioh cards Alien Hunter and Alien Shocktrooper the for this story.  I claim no rights to these cards (but I do own actually a few Yugioh cards which I will possibly use for this story).  Some of the attacks that I will be using are of my own creation and/or from either the Bleach series and/or the Naruto series.  

Key notes:  “regular human speech”, 'thinking to one self ', (author's notes), *mental/telepathic communication*, BOLD CAPS LOCK – ATTACKS

Chapter Nine – new revelations

As both Ichigo and Shiro moved to help their friends.  Hunter took this opportunity to attack.

“SUIKODAN (WATER SHARK BULLET = from Naruto)!” snapped Hunter as he unleashed a blast of water that turned into small versions of sharks that swam as if flying at the two.  Ichigo turned quickly as he saw it coming.  Without thinking twice Ichigo had pushed Shiro out of harms way taking a direct hit from Hunter's attack as the sharks exploded when they hit Ichigo.

“No........Ichigo!” everyone shouted in concern.

“Careful Hunter.  Lord Endymion wants him intact.” replied Trooper.

“I know that brother but, he also wanted us to test their abilities.” replied Hunter.  When the smoke cleared, Ichigo was badly bleeding but Shiro and Kuro didn't feel it.  “I am a bit surprised that he's still standing after getting hit from that attack.”

“You bastards!  You will pay for that.......Bankai!” snapped Renji as he unleashed his zanpakto's altered form.  “Hihio Zabimaru.” stated Renji as the snake head of his zanpakto let out a terrible roar as Renji whipped his zanpakto to attack Hunter.  The smaller reptile looked unimpressed as he resurrected a water wall to protect himself.

“Too easy............SUIKODAN (WATER SHARK BULLET)!” snapped Hunter as he directed the water to hit both Renji and Rukia.  Nobody saw Ichigo move as he used Tensa Zangetsu's speed to push Renji and Rukia out of harms way.  Rukia and Orihime let out terrible screams as Ichigo collapsed to the ground in a bloody mess.  Rage and anger burned within Shiro.

'How dare they......how dare they hurt King.  Why Ichigo.......why are you willing to put your life on the line to protect your friends?' Shiro thought to himself.  The answer came to him as the hollow knew that the Substitute Soul Reaper would risk everything to protect those he cared for.  'But what am I fighting for?  Why do I feel this way when I see Ichigo like this?  I know if he dies, then I die.  But these feelings feel much stronger than that.  What are my reasons for fighting?' Shiro thought to himself.  He knew that no matter what he couldn't allow these creatures to hurt Ichigo and their allies as well as their friends.    These were the same reasons that Ichigo felt and why he fights.  Shiro's rage and anger released in a terrible aura as he was officially pissed.  “Kuro get everyone back.  I am not certain that I will be able to control myself any longer.  This bastard had hurt Ichigo.  And nobody dares hurt Ichigo while I live and breathe.  I will not allow you to hurt anybody anymore.” snarled Shiro.  Kuro could feel it as he knew full well what was happening.  Without bothering to talk the hollow out of it, Kuro moved getting everyone out of harms way as Shiro let loose his full hollowed form of that to a Vastro Lorde. Shiro let out a fearsome roar as he clutched Tensa Zangetsu tight in his hands.  Shiro used his Sondo speed to get up behind Hunter blasting him close range with a Cero.  Kuro was feeling slightly the effects from Shiro invoking his hollow powers as Ichigo's outfit had changed to his regular Soul Reaper's shihakusho.

“DORODOMU (ROCK LODGING CAVEIN = from Naruto)!” snapped Trooped as he tried to protect his brother.  The earth below Shiro began to collapse in around the hollow but Shiro wouldn't be stopped.  Shiro whipped Tensa Zangetsu producing a shock wave that tossed the larger reptile back.

“Trooper..........you fucking bastard!  SUIKODAN (WATER SHARK BULLET)!” snapped Hunter as he unleashed his attack at Shiro.  Shiro avoided the attack easily as his anger and rage burned within him.

“Die............KUBOMI DOKURO SHIKON (HOLLOW SKULL FANG)!” snarled Shiro as he unleashed a powerful attack that combined the power of the Cero and Getsuga Tensho together.  The attack combined as it looked like a huge skull as it swallowed up Hunter before it cut him up into thousands of shreds.  The smaller reptile was killed instantly before Shiro's skull mask shattered apart causing the hollow to collapse to the ground.

Trooper let out a terrible roar as he charged at the fallen hollow.

“You fucking bastard.  You are going to die for killing my brother!” howled Trooper.  But before he had a chance to get there, Kuro stood before him.

“I can't let you harm him.  We won't allow you to harm our friends and/or our allies.  We will not stand by and watch you harm those we care for.  We will fight with every fiber of our being.  This is the end for you.  KUROMERU ENKOU (BLACK DEATH FLAME)!” snapped Kuro as he slashed Trooper with his zanpakto causing the reptile to burst into black flames that caused the creatures body to crumble to ash.  Kuro slowly walked over to where Shiro laid as his body returned back to normal complete with his original shihakusho.  “Are you going to be all right Shiro?”

“Yeah.............just worn out.  How's Ichigo?” asked Shiro as Kuro helped him up to his feet.

“He will be all right Shiro.  Orihime is healing him.” replied Rukia.

“Good............I am glad.” replied Shiro before he passed out.  Chad came over to help Kuro with Shiro that way the hollow could rest.

“I don't get it.  How was Shiro able to transform into that hollow form?  You guys should have been injured when Ichigo got hurt.” stated Renji.

“I know but lately with the recent changes within us, I feel that whatever happened to have us may be unreversible.  Lately Shiro and I have been having our own feelings and developing our own personalities.  We are still connected to Ichigo but we are also separate from him.” replied Kuro.

“This isn't good.  We should head back to Urahara's shop.  We need to get you three examined at once.” stated Byakuya.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro