11- ęłímš

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Yes. That is the name of this chapter. I decided to put the chapter name as a code. It's a bit different than what I usually do for chapters, but I thought, hey! Why the hell not?! So, this is what my mind conjured up when I went with decision. Anywhosies, enjoy! P.s. I accidentally published this early so if you see it and it wouldn't load, that is why)

I woke up today with a smile. I was hoping. Maybe. Just maybe. I would be able to go a day without any stupid things bothering me. But nope! Reality was like 'are you happy? Whelp, guess I better fuck up your life even more then.' Fuck you reality, you little bitch.

Anyways, as I mentioned, there was a figure that had walked in. And I had clutched onto Nico for dear life. I knew that the figure was human. But I didn't know them. Or so I thought. The lights turned on, they did it on their own which was weird and definitely creepy.

Now, I could see who it was. And hell yeah. I knew exactly who it was. Mr. Caleb Alexander. The little bitch who tortured me for 3 fucking years. You bet I was scared when I saw him. I squirmed towards Nico even more. Luckily for me, Nico seemed to notice my distress.

"Do you know this guy?" Nico whisper-asked me.

"Y-Yeah. Remember the guy I told you about." I whimpered.

Then, without any warning, Caleb started walking towards where we were sitting together. I was incredibly scared now. I didn't want him anywhere near me or Nico. Nico held me closer to him. I was honestly surprised Caleb hadn't done anything yet. What was he doing? Finally, Nico broke the silence.

"What the hell do you want?! You fucking cunt!" He yelled loudly, obviously upset.

That's when I knew something was going to go wrong. Caleb started laughing. I could feel a dark presence around him and it immediately worried me. Something just wasn't right here.

"What do I want?! I want to rip your every being apart and steal her away! Take back what is mine! She is mine! You thought you could escape but you don't realize that it's impossible for you!" He cackled in a way that made my skin crawl.

I knew what he meant and I was scared out of my mind for a good reason. He had the intentions to hurt not only me, but also Nico. Hell, he wants to kill Nico. That's not happening. No way. Not on my watch.

"You know what Caleb, you fucking bastard?! You can go jump in a fucking hole and die! I don't want to see you ever again and I don't love you! And I never will love you! Because I love Nico di Angelo! You hear me! I only love Nico di Angelo!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, absolutely furious at this guy.

Nico laid me down on my back. As much as I wanted to get up and fight, I knew Nico would freak out if I got hurt, so I would let him try to handle it and if things got bad, then I would join him in the fight against this son of a bitch that we both have grown to hate with every inch of our bodies.

"You're not laying a fucking hand on her. She chose me for a reason. And she doesn't. Like. You." Nico growled with his sword in his hand and ready to be used.

"She'll learn to love me! One way or another! I'm not afraid to use force!" Caleb yelled and black magic spread through his hands, ultimately terrifying the shit out of me.

Then, Nico did something I didn't expect. He started laughing. He looked darker than usual. Though it didn't really faze me since I was mostly used to this when he was mad.

"You think you're the only one who uses dark magic? Fight me bitch!" He yelled.

He did something I've never seen him do before. He turned most of the shadows to dark holes of death and the dead crawled through them. Note to self: never anger Nico di Angelo beyond his breaking point unless you have a fucking torturous stupid death wish.

I sat on the bed and watched as they fought. Each taking swings at each other. I was nervous for the outcome, but I had to hope he would win.

Nico punched Caleb in the gut and he went flying backwards into the wall. Caleb groaned and used dark magic to try and restrain him. Nico had to move quickly to get out of the way. Caleb attacked him and tackled him to the floor. He kicked away the dead that kept attacking him.

I knew it was my turn now. If I didn't step in now, Nico could die. And I would be at the hands of Caleb for the rest of my miserable life. That was something I just couldn't bare the thought of facing. So, I had to be brave and fight.

Reluctantly, I stood up and faced Caleb. He was distracted with Nico, so I took my chances and attacked. I through a heap of light magic at him and he was flown off of Nico. I pulled Nico up and readied myself in a battle stance. It's now or never.

"Thanks for what you just did back there." Nico said.

"No problem." I replied. "Now let's kick ass."

Nico smirked and nodded in reply. Caleb jumped onto his feet ready to attack, but not before we did. We went at him full force. Swords, magic, skills. It was a mix of everything we had. Until, he.. and get ready cause this is weird.. he vanished. It wasn't magic. There were no signs of any use of magic. He was just gone. Poof. Not that I wasn't happy over the fact that he was gone.

Nico turned to me and dropped his sword. Then, he ran and hugged me. I was very confused but hugged back anyways. He called the dead to go away.

"I can't believe it. You finally faced one of your fears and beat it." He said.

I hadn't realized it when I was fighting, but he was right. I was scared to death of Caleb. But I still got up. And I fought him with everything I had. I had faced my fear head on in the bravest way. Either life or death. And I chose life.

Nico... you made me brave." I said and smiled at him.

He looked at me in surprise at first. But, that face of shock soon turned to one of softness and happiness. I kissed his cheek. His skin was smooth and soft, as it always was.

"Can I kiss you now?" He asked.

"Of course Nico." I said and giggled.

He leaned down and placed his soft, delicate lips on my sweet, chapped ones. The kiss we shared was sweet like sugar. He moved his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck, entangling my hands in his soft dark locks of hair.

We eventually pulled away and I looked up at him. Those dreamy, dark, coal covered, eyes stared right back at me. Nico was the most beautiful man to walk this planet in my eyes(even hotter than Leo when he sets himself on fire).

"Hey (y/n), how's the whole thing with Gabbie going?" He asked.

"I don't know. I know my family is in trouble and we can't save them, because that bitch had no mercy, but I don't know anything else." I sighed.

Why did he have to bring this topic up when we were just having such a sweet moment. I love you Nico, I really do. But you are bad at being romantic when I'm in the mood for it.

He hugged me. At least he understood how I was feeling. That's the thing about Nico. For what he's bad at with romance, he makes up for with his ability to understand someone else's pain. I hugged him back.

"This must be so hard for you to go through." He whispered softly to me.

"I-It can be. But at least you're here. You have done so much for me, and everything is going well so far. Why should it mess up because of one person? We can make it through this. As long as we do it together Nico." I said with confidence lacing my now extremely determined voice.

He smiled at me. He looked like he was actually proud of me. He leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my head. Then, he gave me a big smile.

"I don't know what I did to deserve a girl as beautiful as you, but I'll be damned if I ever say I don't want to be with you, because, no matter what, I'm always going to want to be with someone as special as you." Nico said sweetly.

I smiled at him and rested my head on his rest. He picked me up and laid me down back on his bed, getting in next to me. I turned to him and smiled. He smiled back and pecked my lips.

"You should get some rest beautiful. You fought really well just now. You might feel a little tired. And sleeping might give you some answers about what's going on between Gabbie and your family." Nico suggested.

I nodded and snuggled into his warmth. He held me close as I closed my eyes. I felt comfortable in his embrace. Before I even knew it, I was fast asleep and dreaming.

((TIME SKIP, because author-chan is really lazy and you already know that (y/n)-chan is going to have a nightmare about her family. You would know that if you read the last chapter))

I woke up in a pool of sweat, panting heavily. I saw what she was doing to my family. She was hurting each of them, torturing their poor souls. My poor family! I'm so sorry I can't help you all!

Mom, Caileigh, Sara, Belladonna. I wish I could help you all out. I wish I could go down to the underworld and save you. I was so deep in thought I didn't even realise that I had started crying heavily.

I wiped my eyes, not noticing Nico had seen everything. I heard him sit up then felt him wrap his arms around my waist. I immediately melted in his arms and he pulled me against his well built chest.

"What's bothering you, (y/n)? Did you get another nightmare?" He asked me sweetly.

I nodded and he hugged me close. I cried a little in his chest and eventually pulled away. He kissed my head in a reassuring way and nuzzled my neck, making me giggle happily at the feeling.

"It's all going to be okay (y/n). Nico is here to protect you. I'm always going to protect my sweet princess." He said softly to me and kissed my cheek sweetly.

"I know you will Nico, because you always save me. You're my savior. I love you so much and I know that you always be here to take care of me, because you are the most amazing boyfriend a girl could ask for." I said truthfully.

Nico smiled at me and hugged me close to him. I smiled and hugged back. He showered my face with kisses. I giggled, loving the attention I was receiving from the boy.

"I love you. My (y/n). You make me the happiest man alive. And that's not me exaggerating, that means you are the greatest thing to ever exist in my eyes." He said.

"Gods Nico. You sweet boy. I could say exactly the same thing about you. You make me so happy and I love your kind words and sweet kisses. You really are the best thing that's ever happened to me in this world and the one decision that I'll never regret." I said to him, passion and sweetness laced within my happy words.

He smiled at me. I knew that I had made his day just that much better. And knowing that made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Nico nuzzled my neck.

"My life started out fine, but I lost my mom. Then, I lost my sister, even though he promised she would come back alive. Then, I was rejected for my love. For a few years, I was broken. Tearing myself apart from the inside out, breaking down. Piece by piece. But you showed up and you saved me. I don't know how you did it, but you made me feel so good. I never wanted to leave you." He said.

"Nico.. you really are the sweetest thing in the world. I love you so much. I would never want to leave you either." I cooed sweetly.

"Then, how does a date Friday night sound? I have a good idea on a place to take you." He said and smiled.

"A date sounds wonderful Nico! I would love to go out with you and spend the night holding your hand and talking endlessly. So yes! I would love to go on a date with you this Friday night!" I said with excitement bubbling in my voice.

"Alright Ghost Queen it's a date then." He said and took my hand and kissed it.

I blushed and giggled. I pulled my hand back and smiled at him. He hummed and walked towards his closest. Then, he turned back to me.

"I wanna show you something tonight. So, get in something comfortable then come back." He said

I nodded and ran. I ran into my cabin and went through my clothes. I found some comfortable clothes and ran back to Nico. He smiled seeing me. He wore his normal clothes, they were just baggier.

"Ready Ghost Queen?" He asked.

"Yep." I said and nodded.

He grabbed my hand and shadow travelled.

2,435 words

Hey you guys! I'm back! It's been so long. I was at camp for a month. So now I'm back! I hope you like this chapter. I've been working on new chapters for all of my books now. So expect that soon. Also, I've got a new insane asylum rp book out if any of you guys wanna check that out. Okay! Love you guys and see you all in the next chapter that I do.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro