7- The Old Seven Will Return, With Three New Who Will Learn

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

(Before we start I want to note, please do not play the song until I tell you to. Hey you! Yeah you! I said not to play the dam (dam jokes yay!)song. So do not play the damn song ok?! Do not think I can not see you. Stop! Just wait, I promise it is cool if you wait. Please! Also be thankful. This is going to probably be one of the longest chapters I do! Dam this is as long as an author's note. Sorry about that.)

I woke up in what seemed like the middle of the night, I could not tell, because I did not have a watch, with Nico's arms around my waist. I was breathing heavily and sweating, because I had another nightmare dealing with Gabbie, my demon.

I felt scared and worried. I looked over at Nico. That, hot, boy slept like a rock. I lightly shook him and tried to wake him up as easy as possible.

"Neeks. Wake up please." I said.

"Five more minutes." He groaned and pulled me closer to him. Not helping right now.

"Nico, please. Please wake up. I need you to wake up." I said, tears building up. I was scared.

"Ugh." He groaned, but still did not get up.

So, I did the most reasonable thing I could think of. I did not want to have to show my weak side again, but I could not think of anything else. I started to cry a little. Whimpers and sobs escaped from my mouth. This was not an act and we both knew it.

His eyes shot open as he looked at me. He saw the tears going down my face. He heard the noises I was making. He face had a guilty look on it.

"(Y/n)! Are you ok?!" He asked worriedly.

"N-Nico. I-I am scared." I said my lip quivering more and more with each word.

He pulled me into him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest. His heartbeat helped me. I was still crying though.

"Shh. It's ok." He said and he whispered more sweet nothings in my ear.

I finally calmed down. His presence calmed me. He stroked my hair and kissed my head. I felt relaxed and snuggled into his warm but cold chest.

"Let's get some sleep." He said and we went back to sleep.

When dawn arrived I shook Nico awake. He actually woke up quickly this time and he was wide awake. It was most likely because of last nights incident with the nightmare.

I'm still very thankful to have had him help me when I was in dire need of help. He will always be there for me. I wish I could say the same to him.

"C'mon Nico. We need to leave for the quest." I tell him softly.

"Alright. Alright. I will get ready. Go get your stuff and meet me in front of my cabin." He said.

I nodded my head and ran to my cabin. When I got in I saw Caileigh sitting on her bed wide awake. She was smirking at me. I knew exactly why she was.

"Hey (y/n)! Where were you last night?" She asked as I grabbed my stuff.

My cheeks flared red. I was trying to think of an excuse. I realised it would be useless. She would find out what happened anyways. So, I decided to come out clean to her.

"I slept with Nico." I said, embarrassingly.

"Anything else?" She questioned and I immediately realised what she was thinking.

"Caileigh! We did not do that! He just helped me with my nightmare." I said, my face heating up quickly.

"Oh, I will have to thank him later. Anyways, where are we meeting up?" She asked.

"In front of his cabin and I swear Caileigh if you even mention this to him, you will never hear the end of it." I said, being completely serious.

"You got it." She said.

We walked out of the cabin. As we made our way to the Hades cabin I saw something. No someone. No there are eight people there! Those must be the seven everyone has talked about.

We approached them. I saw Nico talking to a boy with blond hair and striking blue eyes. Not my type. Then, Nico nodded to Caileigh and she turned to me.

(Cue song)

"(Y/n) this is Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon/Neptune, known as Percy by his friends, and seaweed brain, fish face, or kelp head by his girlfriend Annabeth Chase. His power, is controlling water." Caileigh explained.

"This is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena/Minerva, and known as Annabeth or Annie by her friends and wise girl by her boyfriend Perseus Jackson. Her power is intelligence and quick planning." Nico said.

"This is Jason Grace, son of Zues/Jupiter, known as Jason, Jace, or Sparky by his friends, and Jace or Jason by his girlfriend Piper McLean. His power is flying and weather control." Caileigh said.

"This is Piper McLean, daughter of Aphrodite/Venus known as Piper or Pipes by her friends and boyfriend Jason Grace. Her power is charm speak." Nico said.

"This is Frank Zhang, (is that how you spell it?) son of Ares/Mars known as Frank by his friends, and Frank or Frankie by is girlfriend Hazel Levesque. His power is shape shifting." Caileigh said.

"This is Hazel Levesque, daughter of Hades/Pluto and also my half-sister, known as Hazel by her friends, and Hazel or Hazelnut by her boyfriend Frank Zhang and brother me, Nico di Angelo. Her power is summoning wealth from the ground." Nico said.

"The last one is Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus/Vulcan, known as Leo by his friends, and bad-boy supreme and Leo Mcshizzle by himself and himself only. His power is fire." Caileigh said.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), daughter of Apollo, known as (y/n) to my friends and (y/n) and (n/n) to my siblings and boyfriend Nico di Angelo. My power is quick healing and alchemist archery." I introduced myself.

"Wait Nico got a girlfriend!" Two of them yelled.

One whistled at that fact. Three people "awwed" and one giggled and cheered. Nico and I were blushing. Why did I even bother? I knew it was going to end like this.

"Quiet down!" I heard Caileigh yell from a small hill about 3 feet away.

"Thank you!" I called to her gratefully.

She nodded at me and signaled for me to go up. I walked over to where she was and she stepped back. Obviously, they were all patiently waiting for me to start.

"You might be wandering why you have all been gathered here, well- ."

I had to explain the entire prophecy. Well what I could anyways. Where we had to go. What we had to do. Or at least what we thought we had to do. We didn't really know much yet.

Everyone was obviously nervous but ready to face whatever was waiting for them throughout this whole quest. Especially with the whole dying and someone's probably going to die thing going on and all. I would be nervous too. If I had a full soul that is.

"That is all we know. So let's go do this!" I yelled.

Everyone cheered and we headed for the Argo II. We loaded everyone's stuff on the ship and we all boarded. Now, looking back on it, I wish I did not have this dam (lol) prophecy. I wish I did not leave camp, get the quest, let myself loose. Once something good happens to me something bad must follow.

It is just how it works. How it has. How it will. I let it get the better of me and now looking back on it. I wish I had not. That is not what she would have wanted me to do. After all she always loved happiness and freedom.

Leo started the ship. He was the captain and the one who controlled the ship. I was in my room and laid down on my bead. I will be honest, I was terrified. My nerves were going insane, but there was nothing I could do about it. At the time, I was confused by feelings and emotions.

I heard a knock on the door. I decided to open the door. Caileigh stood at the doorway. I let her into my room. She was the one person her I could trust with my life besides Nico.

"What is up Caileigh?" I asked.

"I decided to come here to talk the prophecy over with you." She said.

"Alright let's do this." I said.

"So, we already know about the beginning. Nico, you, and I are the three who will learn and we have the seven."

"Right."

"An old enemy Rose again, who's true enemy is a woman."

"Rose... I know that. That was my mothers last name. I lived with that last name, for a while."

"Well (y/n), I think this might be your enemy."

"I only have one enemy, I always have only had one true enemy, but she is still here. She can not be right."

"Well then we will find out."

"Mhmm."

"(Y/n), are you ok?"

"I am not sure. I do not want to talk about this anymore."

"I understand."

With that, Caileigh walked out. I sat on my bed. I thought about the past. Caileigh, Belladonna. Those names. They could not be them! They are dead and I know it. I saw their bodies.

I saw them die. Besides it is only those two. There is not a third one. I know she died, they all did. It can not be possible, I know it can not. I let them die, I killed one of them by myself.

I felt Gabbie pushing at me. Dammit, I should have seen this coming. I know she feeds off negativity. I could not let her take control now!

It was to late now. Everything turned pitch black. I can not let anyone find out about this. I had to fight back as much as possible. Everything hurt as I pushed through.

I could hear her yelling at me. Threatening me, my friends, and my family's lives. I still kept pushing. I saw light and I reached for it. I broke through her. Fear brought me back.

"Hey (y/n), can I come in?" I heard from outside my door.

I froze for a second, before realising it was Nico. I relaxed a bit a walked to the door. I opened it for him. He walked in quickly. I saw him sit down frowning.

"Is everything alright?" I asked softly.

"I don't know!" He said obviously, something was wrong.

"Neeks, I am right here. You can tell me anything. I love you and nothing you have ever done or ever will do will change that." I said.

"That is just what I needed to hear." He said, and pulled me against him.

I snuggled into his chest. He played with my hair. Most people think that Nico would not like cuddling, because of his usual hate of physical contact.

That however was completely wrong. He loved to cuddle with me. It calmed him down whenever he felt bad, or at least I think it does. It helps me though.

He let go of me eventually and I put my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me with those beautiful eyes of his. Then, I realized he was crying.

"Nico. What is really wrong?" I said, anxious.

"You are just like her." He said.

"Who?"

"Bianca, m-my sister."

I knew Bianca had died. I never realized that it still hurt him today. He seemed to get through it. But that is how I am with my loses, so I suppose that I am not really surprised by this.

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"I do not know. It feels like she is still here, but I know she is not." He said.

"How would you know? Maybe she is watching over you. Maybe she is the reason I met you."

"Y-yeah, maybe. Thanks (n/n) I am so glad I came to you."

"Of course Nico."

Then suddenly, the emergency alarm went off. Nico and I ran to the deck of the ship. When we got there. There was misty fog but you could still see everyone was here.

"What is going on?" I heard Percy ask.

"Glad you asked, Jackson." I heard from somewhere in the mist.

2345 words

Ok, I am finally done with this chapter. That took a lot of time and effort so please be great full for my work. I told you this was going to be one of my longest chapters. There is a picture of Caileigh I drew at the top to try and help you with what she looks like. It is only a sketch though. I am still aiming to make one of my chapters 10,000 words. Maybe for 10k, 50k, 0r 100k reads, probably 10k. This took about 3 days quite surprisingly and I have really been trying to procrastinate this chapter and make it as long as possible. My goal for this chapter was going to be at least 3,000 words, but I was a few hundred words short if you couldn't tell. Also, I am gonna start the next chapter. I'm gonna answer a few questions in it and also make some new questions appear. Feel free to pm me, if you think you have a theory on what is going to happen or what is going on. I will give you a shoutout, tell you if your theories correct, and put it in the chapter. Unless you are esthergirl23 It would not be fair cause you are my little sister and you might already know. I can be a fair person, well only sometimes. Ok bye my little potatoes!!!!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro