2, good risks

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There are several risks that are good to take. Firstly, Learning and trying new things are good risks. There's always an element of risk when you're trying something new. Starting a new activity like rock climbing or surfing can be scary at first, but a large part of the fun is overcoming that fear. The same goes for big life changes. If you want to go to grad school or move to another part of the world, you have to just jump in and do it. It's impossible to do these incredible things without accepting a little bit of risk. To do something new is to be willing to face the difficulties that it has posed, to be willing to take risks to overcome the unknown. Besides, Following your passions and dreams is another risk. Most people never take their dream past the planning stage. Everyone should follow their dreams no matter how unlikely they think it will happen. I started following my dreams because of a simple thought: when else am I going to do them? You can't wait for things to happen to you. We don't know what our future holds, but we can take risks to try for a better future. Finally, Failing. The downside to taking risks is that there is always a chance of failure. Otherwise, they'd be known as sure-things. Of course, failure remains the biggest obstacle for people to take those risks, but it shouldn't stop you. I read in a book that failure is not scary, scary is when you fail but you don't stand up. In conclusion, You might as well take a risk and see what you're capable of. Otherwise, you're just sitting at the table watching life play out in front of you.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro

#learn