20- love

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Warnings: this story is rated M for its language, violence, and sexual relations between two men (Yaoi).  Please do not read if you are not into those things.  Please leave me your comments and reviews telling me what you think! I claim no rights or anything associated with the Bleach series and/or its characters.

Special Keys: "regular human speech", 'thinking to ones self', *mental telepathy*, (authors notes), bold - point of view, italic - spirit's speech

Major Warnings:

this chapter contains lots of hot blooded sex in it so don’t read it if you aren’t horny cause it may make you a bit horny!

Twenty - love

Shirosaki POV

One month had passed since my kidnapping and experimentation done to me all thanks to Mayuri Kurosutchi.  When I returned back to work, I was shocked to learn that both Gin Ichimaru and Coyote Stark no longer worked there anymore.  What surprised me the most was the fact that Mayuri had dropped the case that he had first hired me for.  According to head captain Yamamoto, Mayuri had claimed that the experiment that he was looking for was moved without his knowledge.  Total bullshit…..I knew it!  I began to wonder what Mayuri was cooking up now that I had been freed and he had the tools that he needed to complete his experiment.  During the entire time I worked with Tensa to learn how to control my powers which had increased greatly because of the experiment that I was put through.  I hoped for the love of god that I would never come face to face with either Mayuri, Coyote, and/or Gin ever again.  Cause god help them if I did.

Ulquiorra POV

We had just finished our work load for the day when head captain Yamamoto claimed that we had some visitors.  Or more precisely…..I had visitors.  I went up to the front of the precinct to find my adoptive parents standing there.  My father Hiroshi Schiffer stood to be at least six feet tall as he was a medium athletic build as he had slightly crew cut short graying blond hair and deep amethyst eyes.  My mother Kaori Schiffer stood at a slender five feet six inches tall as she had medium length naturally curly dark brown hair which fell to her shoulders in length as she had dazzling blue-green eyes.  Both of my adoptive parents had olive Caucasian skin. 

“Mom…….dad…..?” I questioned in shock to see them there.

“Surprise Ulquiorra!” replied both of my parents as they moved to hug me.  I returned the hug shocked to see them both here.

“So where is he?” asked my father.  I knew that he was asking about Shiro.  Like clock work, Shiro had come out shocking both of my adoptive parents.

“Mom…..dad…..  I would like you to meet my older twin brother Shirosaki Ogichi.  Shiro these are my adoptive parents Hiroshi and Kaori Schiffer.” I stated as I introduced my parents to him.  Both my father and mother looked at me in shock.

“….Twin….brother….?” asked my parents.

“It is a long story.” I simply replied.

Normal POV

Shirosaki and Uqluiorra explained a few things to Ulquiorra’s adoptive parents.  They didn’t tell Mr. and Mrs. Schiffer about the two neko’s that were living with them at Shirosaki’s house.  Both were a bit shocked at the discovery that both Ulquiorra and Shirosaki were twin brothers.

“We were placed in separate orphanages growing up as our records were ordered sealed.  This was done by our father who helped in a way give birth to us.  Our birth mother died shortly after giving birth to us.  Our father had recently found us and told us the truth about how we came to be.” replied Ulquiorra.

“So it was your real father whom told you the fact that you were both twins.  Finally meeting and seeing Shiro face to face it would definitely explain a few things.  But what I don’t understand is why your birth father needed to keep everything so top secret.” stated Hiroshi.

“Think about what they can both do dear.  No ordinary human should be able to do what they can do.” replied Kaori.

“Its more than just that.  You see we aren’t completely normal.  We were both engineered to be this way.” stated Shirosaki.

“Shiro…..!  Is it necessary to tell them that?!” snarled Ulquiorra.

“Yes.  Its because they are your adoptive parents.  I know that we can trust them.  They know about what you can do and what you are capable of.  They deserve to know the truth.” replied Shirosaki.  Ulquiorra knew better than to argue with his older twin brother.  Finally after their long discussion with Ulquiorra’s adoptive both Shirosaki and Ulquiorra headed for home.

Ichigo POV

I cursed mentally out loud as my heat creped up on me again.  I wasn’t the only one suffering through this damned heat.  Grimmjow was also going through his heat as well.  Even though I had fully mated with Shiro, Grimm had yet to mate with Ulquiorra.  With both of us in heat, we needed to satisfy our lust until our mates came home.

“God damn it……” snarled Grimmjow.

“Calm down Grimm.  It does us no good to get upset or angry during our heat.  You know as well as I do how uncontrollable our power is.” I snapped at him.

“You are lucky Ichigo.  At least you have marked your mate.  I don’t know if I will be able to control myself.” replied Grimm as he began to stroke himself as his hand was within his pants that he was wearing.  Seeing him do that was getting me horny as well.  Damn this fucking heat.

“Grimm if you are going to do that please take it to Ulquiorra’s room.  They should be home any second.  Please go and wait for him in his room.” I snarled low and deep.  It was the first time that I was ever being the more dominate one, much like I was the older brother not the younger one.  Grimm looked like he was going to argue with me but he didn’t.  He went to Ulquiorra’s room without any quarrel.  The only thought that I had was that I hoped both Shiro and Ulquiorra came home soon.

Shirosaki POV

When both Ulquiorra and I arrived home we had found Ichigo waiting for us in his human form.  It wasn’t quite nightfall yet which meant only one thing.

“….Ichigo….” I stated softly as the orange neko looked at me nodding his head.

“Sorry mate…..  We are both going through it.  Grimm is awaiting for you in your room Ulquiorra.” Ichigo told us as he sounded breathless.  Ulquiorra nodded his head that he understood as he went towards his room.  I took Ichigo by the hand leading him to our room.  Once in our room I began to kiss Ichigo hard and passionately as he moaned in my kiss allowing me to map his mouth with my tongue.  Our hands were busy stripping off the other ones clothes as we broke apart leaving a small trail of salvia between us as we pulled off each others shirts.  We began to move to the bed as I kissed and nipped on Ichigo’s nipple.  Ichigo moaned out loud as he laid on the bed.  I followed right besides him.

“Ichigo…..I want you to suck me off….” I moaned sexily into his cat ear.  Ichigo looked at me as his eyes darted down to my rock hard erection as he lightly blushed.  The look got me even harder.  “I want to come in your hot mouth.” I whispered.

“Shiro…..please….do me….too.” Ichigo moaned as I was currently stroking his erection.  I licked my lips as I inserted three fingers into my mouth lubricating the digits.  Ichigo’s eyes watched lustfully.  Once they were fully slick with my saliva I laid my body down besides Ichigo so he could suck on me while I sucked on him.

Normal POV

Ichigo leaned over taking Shirosaki’s erection fully into his mouth.  Shirosaki let out a his in pleasure.

“Fuck…..Ichi…..” moaned out Shirosaki as he inserted a single finger into Ichigo’s ass as he began to playfully nip and suck on Ichigo’s cock.  Ichigo growled and purred as he continued to bob up and down on Shirosaki’s dick.  Both moaned out in pleasure as Shirosaki took this opportunity to insert a second finger into Ichigo’s ass stretching him.  Both began to lick and suck even harder on each other’s erection as Shirosaki finally inserted the third finger in hitting Ichigo’s prostate hard.  Ichigo threw his head back moaning loudly.

“~ngh…….Shiro…..more…..god…..” the neko moaned out.  Ichigo went back to suck once more on Shirosaki as his fangs lightly scrapped against the skin of the erection.  This  only heightened Shirosaki’s pleasure as he sucked harder on Ichigo forcing the neko to come in his mouth as he drank all of Ichigo’s seed.  Ichigo did the same thing for his mate as both were still horny as hell as they both stood fully erect.  Shirosaki removed his fingers from Ichigo’s ass earning a low deep moan.  Shirosaki moved his body in between Ichigo’s legs lining his cock up with Ichigo’s ass hole before he thrust hard slamming his erection deep into the hole earning a gasp of pleasure and pain from Ichigo.  “Ah….. ~ngh…. Shiro….. Move!” gasped out Ichigo arching his back as he wrapped his long slender legs around Shirosaki’s waist.  Shirosaki thrusted hard and deep hitting Ichigo’s sweet spot causing the neko to see stars.  Both were moaning and panting as they both road each other hard and fast.  “Mate….. Please…..I got too….. Ah…..” moaned out Ichigo as he was close to coming.  Shirosaki wrapped his hand around Ichigo’s hard length stroking it with every thrust.  Ichigo forcefully grabbed Shirosaki pulling him closer so that he could nip and bite on his mate mark.  This turned Shirosaki on as he thrusted even harder earning pleasurable growls and purrs from his mate.

“~ngh.….. Ichigo…..love…. Ah…!” moaned out Shirosaki.

“~ngh……  Shiro….. Ah…..yes…. YES….. SHIRO!” Ichigo screamed out coming all over Shirosaki’s chest and hand.  Ichgio’s fangs pierced into his mates neck as Shirosaki felt Ichigo’s walls clamp around his erection as he thrusted several more times before he felt a flash of white hot pleasure flow through him as he spilled his seed deep into Ichigo.  Both collapsed in exhaustion after Shirosaki pulled himself out of Ichigo as they fell asleep in each others arms.

Grimmjow POV

“God……damn it…..” I snarled masturbating myself.  Hearing my brother and his mate going at it made me hotter than hell.  I needed my mate….. I needed Ulquiorra’s  body in mine.  I wasn’t sure how much longer I was going to last.  My teal tail was in my ass as I stroked my erection hard and fast.  Suddenly I could smell Ulquiorra’s familiar scent as my long ears twitched as the door opened allowing my mate into his room.  My eyes were filled with lust as Ulquiorra had taken off his shirt and held it in his hands.  His eyes were glowing as he watched me masturbate as it was clearly turning him on.   I continued as I watched Ulquiorra slide off his pants and boxers to reveal his hardened erection.  God he was beautiful.  Ulquiorra began to stroke himself as he watched me.  “Ulqui….please …I need you….in me…..” I moaned.  I knew how much Ulquiorra hated when anyone called him his nickname his parents used to call him when he was younger but seeing how much I needed him right now…..I didn’t care.  Ulquiorra made his way over towards the bed.

“You are perhaps the only one that I will allow to call me Ulqui for short.  When you say it….. It sounds so sexy.” he half moaned placing his erection lining it with my ass hole.

Normal POV

Grimmjow moved his tail out of his ass to allow his lover to insert his rock hard erection in.  Almost immediately Ulquiorra had found Grimmjow’s sweet spot as the neko cried out in a mix of passion and pain.

“Ah…..~ngh….. Ulqui……ah….there….. Harder!” the teal neko cried out as his legs moved to wrap around Ulquiorra’s waist to allow him better penetration.  Ulquiorra leaned in to kiss Grimmjow hard as he thrusted deep into the neko.  Ulquiorra’s hands were wrapped around Grimmjow’s cock as he stroked it with each thrust.  The kiss was had and passionate as their tongues did battle but Ulquiorra won as his tongue mapped out his lovers mouth. 

“~ngh…..  Grimm…. Mark me….. Ah…..” moaned out Ulquiorra as he withdrew from Grimmjow’s mouth.  Grimmjow could feel it……he was close to coming.

“~ngh…..ah….  Ulqui…..  I’m gonna….. COME…..!” the neko screamed out.  Ulquiorra penetrated harder and faster as Grimmjow came all over his hand and chest.  Grimmjow pulled his lover in close sinking his fangs into the hollow of Ulquiorra’s neck forcing his mate to spill his seed deep into his hot ass.  Both laid still for a minute or two before moving once again.  Ulquiorra pulled himself out of Grimmjow before laying besides his mate.  The mate mark that Grimmjow had given him began to change taking on the shape and form of a blue dragon that laid in the same exact position as Shirosaki’s red phoenix.  Both humans and nekos slowly fell asleep unaware of the danger that laid ahead of them.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro