3-Crush

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"There is no need. I know you are Jeon Jungkook," you muttered without looking at him.

"Yeah, I am- wait, what? How do you know my name?!" His shocked face was amusing, no doubt.

You looked at him with a blank face before sighing. "You're more stupid than you look. Your nameplate." You pointed at his uniform.

"Yah! I am not stupid. Remember I solved those maths questions." He looked at you offended, before continuing, "You were ignoring me before, so I thought you didn't notice my nameplate yet. But since you know my name, it's only fair if I know your name?"

You turned towards him with a mischievous grin, "And what makes you think that I'll tell you my name?"

Jungkook smirked at your answer. Two can play this game. He thought before replying with, "It's okay if you don't want to tell me your name, Lee Y/N"

Your eyes widened with your head snapped towards his direction. "How do you know my name?!" Now it was your turn to freak out.

Jungkook laughed at your reaction. "So, your name's Y/N. I see. You had two notebooks with different names, I was confused about whether your name is Lee Y/N or Go Eunae." He shrugged.

Your mouth hung open at your stupidity. How could I forget that he did my homework? Great. You glared at him while he grinned widely. "Go sit at the dining. Breakfast's ready." He nodded excitedly at the mention of food and disappeared.

You walked towards the dining with two plates in hand with fried rice. You then brought two glasses and a bottle of juice from the refrigerator. You sat in the dining with Jungkook sitting across you before you hummed, "Let's dig in."

You watched Jungkook stuffing his mouth with the food before looking at you with wide eyes. "It's so delicious~" he cooed while showing you a thumbs up. You chuckled, bringing your spoon to your mouth. You chewed the rice slowly, amused at the taste. Never knew I was this good at cooking.

_________

Looking at your reflection one last time, you walked out of your room, making your way towards the front door of your apartment. You locked the door skipping your way to the hell, sorry school.

Jungkook popped out of nowhere and walked beside you. "Going to school?" he asked, eyeing your uniform.

You rolled your eyes at his stupid question. "No, I'm headed towards the hell hole," you replied sarcastically but ironically, it was true. That place was no more than hell for you. Jungkook raised his eyebrow at you. "Of course, I'm going to school. What kind of stupid question is that, idiot?"

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and a frown appeared on his lips. "Yah! don't call me an idiot. How many times do I have to tell you that?" He glared at you. "You look like in your senior year of high school so that makes me three years older than you."

"And?" You raised your eyebrow, as a sign for him to come to the point.

"And you should call me Oppa." You snorted more loudly than ever before breaking into laughter. Thankfully, there was no one around to hear your ugly laughter because that would be so embarrassing.

Jungkook narrowed his gaze at you confused. "What? You expect me to call you Oppa. Sure, in your dreams." You continued laughing. Jungkook pouted at you crossing his arms over his chest. Seriously, he wants me to call him Oppa when he is sulking like a five-year-old kid.

"You're mean and disrespectful, you know that."

You shrugged, "I get to hear that all the time." You had reached your school's front gate. You looked around for Eunae when you spotted someone talking to a girl. Dark brown hair covered his forehead, lips curved in a boxy smile, crescent-like eyes due to his wide smile, hands in his pockets looking handsome as ever.

You were so busy checking out the boy in your sight, standing at some distance from you that you did not hear the constant callings of your name from the boy beside you. Jungkook followed your gaze when you refused to answer him, only to stop at a boy not so far from them.

Jungkook smirked, and looked at you then at the boy, then at you again. "Looks like someone's in love huh?" His blunt statement brought you back to reality and you looked at him who was wiggling his brows at you.

You glared at him not wanting him to know about your little crush. "That's none of your business," you spat, about to walk away when your crush waved at you.

Your breath hitched, your heart beating faster than ever with a sudden rush of adrenaline in your veins. Your chest was going to explode when he started making his way towards you.

You stood frozen when he was right in front of you. "Good morning, Y/N." The sweet voice welcomed your ears and you swore, your name never sounded that good. The way he softly called your name made you want to fly up in the air.

You were glued to your spot, so lost in admiring his surreal facial features that you did not even notice his hand waving in front of your face. You only realized it when Jungkook elbowed you which stopped you from daydreaming and you nervously smiled, feeling your face heated up from embarrassment.

Oh god, why do I always have to embarrass myself in front of him every time I see him? You were frustrated with the constant embarrassing encounters with your crush. "M-Morning Taehyung." You mentally smacked yourself for stuttering.

He smiled at you, showing off his boxy smile and making your heart stop. "How have you been? It's been days since I last saw you."

You gulped before answering, "I've been fine. You?"

"Same. There's a party this weekend at my house to celebrate my birthday. I was wondering if you'd like to come to my party?" He scratched his head and you could sense the nervousness in his tone but why?

You stared at his eyes which were looking at you with hope. "I would love to. And happy birthday."

Taehyung grinned widely, "Thank you. So, you'll be there?" You nodded making him extend his hand. You looked at his hand before looking up at him confusingly. "Your phone, silly," he said, causing you to instantly fish out your phone before handing it to him. He typed something on your phone before giving it back.

"This is my phone number. I have called on my number from your phone. I will text you the address and timings, okay?" You nodded again, still not believing that you got your crush's number. "See you soon. Bye." Soon he was out of your sight, leaving you dumbfounded.

"I got his number." You stated calmly and slowly before you started squealing and jumping like a monkey.

Jungkook looked at you weirdly as if you were an alien. He shook his head smacking you on the head. "Ow. What was that for?!" You glared at him, rubbing your head.

"Stop jumping like a monkey. I don't understand what's the big deal, though?" He spoke irritatingly.

"Yah! I got his number. Can you believe this, I got my crush's number?" You smiled widely, astonished.

Jungkook pursed his lips, thinking of something before his lips curved into a mischievous smile, "You know. From the way he was looking at you, anyone can tell that he likes you."

You watched him suspiciously, "Why will he like a potato like me? And even if he does what will you get from this?" you interrogated him. He smiled cheekily before draping his arm around your shoulder. It was almost time for classes so everyone was inside the school.

"If he likes you, it will make my —I mean your work easier. But even if he doesn't, it wouldn't take long for him to like you." He stared at you waiting for your response.

"How?"

He grinned before answering your question, "About that, my friend, leave it to me. After all, I ain't known as a flirt among ghosts for nothing."

You stared blankly at him for his stupid answer. Rolling your eyes, you asked him the question which was bothering you for some time, "What will you get from this?"

He avoided your gaze, "Oh come on. Can't I help my dear friend?"

"No, you can't. Tell me what you want."

Jungkook looked at your serious face before surrendering, "Okay fine. I want something in return." You gestured for him to continue.

"Help me and I will help you to be his."

To be continued.

A/N

So how was it? I hope you liked this chapter. I am not a good writer so I am sorry if it's not good enough.

Vote comment and share.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro