10; P2)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

3RD POV

A light frown devoured Stephano's face as he walked into the kitchen, his phone pressed to his left ear. The person on the other side picked up, and he wished he could yell at him. "What did you do? You said you wouldn't hurt 'our' Rora ."

A hearty deep laughter was his answer.
"You said that she would not be in pain if I came here."

"Oh brother, how naive you are as always. Do you think that she gives a shit about you? Have you forgotten why we're doing this? I hope not, because you suffered the most. So don't ask me stupid questions again or I will have King replace you... permanently."
With that, the call was disconnected immediately.

Stephano shut his eyes and threw his face to the ceiling while releasing a long exhale.
He had tried so hard to hate Rora. But because of the training he had received that involved her nude photos, he had fallen lustfully for her. The mere sight of her always made him hard.
He liked her. Liked her body. Liked her smell. And wanted her close even if it meant defying Alpha.
He twitched, reminding his brain that he was no better than Alpha. Touching her ass had already made him hard as a rock even though she was in pain.

He had tried so hard to act normal and not cum all over her like the last time.

Without thinking, he pulled out his hardon while placing his right hand on his nose to inhale the ointment mixed with the scent of her pussy. Yes, this is what he wanted. But he couldn't have it just yet. Not without Alpha's permission or he'd be punished again and locked up in the dark room where he had been since he came on her body.
It was a deserving punishment, but it only made him crave more.

He rubbed himself, his eyes closed, and his nose overactive. 'This feels good,' he thought. 'I should have been the one that fucked her. I wouldn't have hurt her like that. She should be mine. They will only make her cry and harm her. She likes me. She didn't fire me. I want her! I want her! I only want Ro-' Ropes of cum shot from his cock and fell on the counter and the floor.
In his twisted version of love, Stephano decided to make Rora a drink that would express his love for her.

One that would contain some natural and fresh proteins.

He went back to her room with a glass of lemon water sweetened slightly with honey and added a magical touch that would be untraceable.
"I didn't ask for this." Rora half glared. "If you're trying to make me sick again-"

"Lemon water. Your voice is different. You can't hurt it. You need to sing." He always froze up when talking to her, as he did with other people. And whenever she cast him a bitter gaze, Stephano was just as happy as he would when she'd smile at others. He said that this was her showing her love for him.

Rora received the warm glass and sipped with her eyes fixed on the device in her hand.
Seeing the blank chat, Stephano's heart twisted. 'Why is she waiting for another man when I'm right here? I'm enough for her.'
But when she downed all the water, his heart relaxed. 'She has accepted my love. She has drunk my cum and wasn't disgusted. She loves me. And I love her. I love her a lot.'

"Why are you still here? I asked you to wait for me outside."

His eyes were busy staring at her red ass, wishing he could get a chance to cum on it and then rub it in. 'It should be more useful than the ointment. I read that cum is good for a woman. Rora will like it.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro