12; P2) Meeting my stalker

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I would have listened to it. I 'wanted' to listen to it. But the Stephano behind me suddenly arrested my arms behind my back. "Did you miss me?" He whispered biting my ear. His voice had changed. It now matched the person who had spanked my ass swollen.
"Does it still hurt? Do you want some more discipline?"

As he asked these disgusting questions, his dick was hardening above my ass.
"Let go! Let me go!" I yelled, thrashing around, throwing my legs in the air, and swinging my head backward to hit his nose, which I succeeded.

He groaned in agony before spinning me around and laying a rough slap on my left cheek.
The smack disoriented my vision and balance, causing me to stumble sideways like a drunkard.
A warm wall made of flesh came to offer support. I looked up with teary eyes. "Alpha? You're Alpha, right? Why...why are you doing this? Why-"

He grilled my mouth by my cheeks and squeezed mercilessly. "Because destroying you is the only way to leave you with nothing to go back to. Look at you. So pitiful."

The tears that had gathered in my eyes flowed out as I realized who was behind this whole mess. The one who seemed to know everything about me was only, him.
But why did he look like Stephano to the minute details of his hair?
"You must be wondering why I look like your devoted lover bodyguard..." He chuckled. "It's so easy to read you. At least make an effort to not be so loose, both emotionally and physically." He showed me away from him like I was garbage. "What if they see how red your ass was? They'll jerk off staring at those photos and yet come to curse you."

"What...?"
I was still in denial.
How could he betray me like this? How could he make me feel safe all these years only to deliver that hardest blow himself? Did he have a grudge against me? Or maybe it was against my dad from his political years.

"Or better yet, what if, we release information about where you're staying? How many sickos do you think will show up, hm?"

I closed my eyes and pressed my hands on my ears. 'This is a nightmare. I must be asleep in my bed and having this nightmare because of the stress from reading the article.'
My wrists were gripped and yanked behind me, baring my face to Alpha.
"Look at her act so innocent. The daughter of a monster is another little monster," insulted the man behind me who, at this point, had no idea who he was.

They both looked like Stephano but gave off different vibes. But what if Stephano didn't exist, and it had been one or both of them playing mind games with me over a couple of weeks?

Alpha stretched out a gloved hand and caressed my face with his index finger. "This look suits you best. I hate seeing you smile or laugh. It disgusts me to my core." His eyes darkened and his jaw clenched. "From now on, no one will come looking for you. You will hide from the world to escape criticism. You will travel to the furthest place and leave behind a note that you've left the country."

"No! I'm not leaving you fucking-"

"Shut the hell up!" He hissed gripping my mouth again. "Do you honestly think you have a choice? If you want to stay around, I'll make you the black widow. Including the latest victim, your fiance."

My eyelids pulled away from each other as far as they could while my eyeballs popped half out.
Alpha grinned releasing my face. "I love obedience. But despair looks better on this face that reminds me of the woman."

"Why?"

"Hm?"

"Why are you doing this?" I yelled trying to dart forward but was yanked back against the horny pervert restricting me.

"Why, you ask." Alpha laughed turning around. He said nothing until he lit the cigarette that was in his left hand. "When you were nine, your family visited a foster home in Louisiana. You saw a boy, and you clung to him, saying he'll be your husband. You spent the whole day riding his back like a horse. And when you were leaving, you asked your mother to take him with you. The boy refused, and you got angry, saying, 'Mommy, I don't want him anymore. He's bad'. And so the mother listened to her child and came to discipline the bad boy.

"The bad boy had two brothers. So they were disciplined as well."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro