< 1 - Strangers >

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"..." I was unconscious, yet I felt like I had been moving. I finally managed to break free of my slumber, and sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Where...?" I spoke, looking around as the slight morning blurry vision faded. "He's up!" A Hylotl girl walked over to me, kneeling. "Huh...?" I said, still confused.

I looked around and saw three other people. There was a glitch, who looked like he had an axe's blade on his head, a Novakid wearing a cloak and a cowboy hat, and a Floran girl with pale green skin and blue leaves.

I stood up. "Flesshbag hooman lookssss funny!" The Floran giggled. "Neutral. Aeris, be polite." The glitch said in the usual robotic voice. "You were the last one to wake up. We're all survivors of Earth." The Hylotl said.

She had dark ocean blue skin, with a pink neck. And she had short dark blue fins for hair. "I'm Yumi, what's your name?" She asked, standing up in the process. "Ren." I mumbled.

'That Floran...' I thought, as the Floran-- Or rather, Aeris raised an eyebrow at me. I looked away, leaning against the wall of the ship.

"Ren, This is Aeris, Recca and Zero." She said, pointing to them in order. "Howdy!" Recca(The Novakid)said, as he tipped his hat to greet me.

"Friendly. It's a pleasure." Zero(The Glitch) bowed. "Floran sssays hi!" Aeris waved. "Alright. Now that we've introduced ourselves, let's explore this planet!" Yumi grinned, walking towards an odd device that I had assumed was a Teleporter.

"You all were waiting on me? Sorry about that." I grinned, rubbing the back of my head. My spiky brown hair stood straight, as I walked to the Teleporter. "Wait!" Yumi said, walking away from it. I did the same, a bit confused as to why.

"Who gets the sword?" She asked, pointing to the broken sword that had been leaning against the ship's smooth, metal wall.

"Intelligent. Aeris should get the sword. Floran's are well known for being Barbaric opponents." Zero suggested. "I don't think so. Florans are dangerous!" Recca said. "How sssso, Glowy man?" Aeris said, glaring slightly.

"Informative. It is a good idea. Florans are known to be very protective of their tribe-- or, in this case, their comrades." Zero smirked.

He was pretty smart compared to the other Glitch I've met in my lifetime of 23 years. "I think Zero is right." Yumi said with a smile.

"Fine. As long as she don't kill me. I have a daughter to live for." Recca sighed, adjusting his hat. "You're a dad?" I asked. "Damn straight. Been one fer 17 years now." He said happily.

"Dang..." I said, as Aeris snickered. "Alright, it's settled. I guess Aria gets the sword." I yawned. "Who's that?" Yumi laughed. "I-I mean, Aeris!" I stuttered.

"Letsssss go!" Aeris darted past me, grabbing the sword on the way, and teleported to the planet below us. We all followed her.

Once we landed, I swear all of us got a bit sentimental. The planet was like earth. It had lots pine trees, and fresh air. "Floran likesss planet already!" Aeris grinned.

Her and Aria so similar...

I shook my head. 'I need to let it go. There was no way that both Aria and I could've made it out alive.' I thought. "Fleeeesshbag? Hello?" I stopped zoning out to see Aeris waving her hand in front of my face.

It was either Aria or me.

And she decided to sacrifice herself.

"Y-yeah... I'm fine." I laughed. "Okay then." She sighed, motioning for me to follow her. We eventually met up with the others.

Aeris froze. "Uh...?--", "SSSSHHHHH!" Yumi got shushed by Aeris. "Get down." Aeris whispered, as we all ducked behind a hill. We heard a roar, then we saw Aeris dart past the hill.

She was headed for a large beast. She snarled at it. "What is she doing?" I asked. 'She's gonna get herself killed!' I thought, as we watched her.

Aeris' sharp teeth were showing as she growled. The monster growled right back. Before I could blink, the monster had been cut in half. Aeris stood up and swung her sword, as the Crimson liquid splattered on the ground.

"Itssss sssafe now!" She shouted, as we all walked over to her. "You don't hesitate one bit, do you?" Recca asked. "Floran wasss raissed in good tribe. Tribe very focusssssed on battle." Aeris said, grinning. "They very good fightersss. Kulo tribe very protective of family and very friendly." She continued.

"Gotcha." Me and Recca said, nodding. "I was raised in a very boring family. Aeris is lucky!" Yumi laughed. "Curious. Why boring?" Zero asked. "Well... My parents focused more on my sister than me, so..." She shrugged.

"I can't remember anything about my whereabouts." Recca sighed. "Oooooh!" Aeris looked up ahead, towards a mine. "Floran ssstab!" She shouted, running ahead. "H-hey!" Yumi said, surprised at Aeris' sudden action.

"I guess that's our cue to follow her." I said, as the others nodded. We all ran towards the mine, trying to catch up to Aeris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SSSSSTARBOUUUUND!!! XD

Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So I've decided to remake my Starbound book, and I'm also working on a brand new Starbound book, too!

"But wuffels, u Alredy has twee stawbound boks."

FEAR NOT, EXAMPLE OF TERRIBLE GRAMMAR, THESE WILL BE FAN-FRIGGIN TASTIC!

XD

Okay, I'll see you all in the next chapter! See ya!~ (=゚ω゚)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro