6 - Archaic Gate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The next day...
Recca's POV:

"Good mornin' you two. Sleep well?" I asked, as I saw Aeris and Yumi walk into the living room. "Mmhm." They nodded as they yawned. "That's good." I said. "Well, this morning I got word from my S.A.I.L. Sayin' that there's an archaic energy source somewhere on this here planet." I said. "Intrigued. I got the same message this morning." Zero walked into the living room. "And a good mornin' to you Zero." I said. "Good morning..." Ren walked into the room. "Anyone else get woken up by S.A.I.L.?" He asked. "Yep." Yumi and Aeris said. "Calm. I was awoken by it as well." Zero said. "It said something about an arcade energy source... Which got me up. Cause I love arcades." He laughed. "Archaic." I said. "Damn..." He said with a frown. "S.A.I.L. Wants us to investigate." He said. "Calm. It said that it's 32% worthy of investigating, and it also said that there's a 98% chance that we have nothing better to do." Zero said. "Floran wantsss to explore it!!" Aeris said happily. "Of course you do..." Yumi said. "Well, let's get goin!" I said, getting my weapons. "Now?" Ren asked with a yawn. "Floran isss going now!" Aeris said, walking out the door. "Let's go before she gets herself hurt..." I said, following her. "Okay!" They said.

Timeskip...!
Ren's POV:

"Something tells me that this is the place..." I said, as we approached what looked like an ancient gate. "...?" We all looked around at the unusual structure. "Curious. What's this?" Zero walked up to a weird control panel. "I am picking up a transmitted radio message. I will patch it through to you all now..." S.A.I.L. Said. "..." We all heard some static. "...Hello? If you're hearing this, then I'd like you to come find me. To activate this, you'll need 20 core fragments..." The message ended. "I have scanned the area for these Core Fragments. They seem to appear naturally in this planets structure. Near its centre." S.A.I.L. Finished. "Got it." We said. "What if this is a trap...? I-I mean... Can we trust this person?" Yumi said, nervous. "I have a feeling that we can trust them. And my hunches are usually right." I said. "Alright, let's trust this person, and activate that gate." Recca said. "Before I found you guys, I saw a mine not too far from the house. There was a guy there that said that that mine probably has a lot of what we're looking for." I said. "Well, there's a start!" Recca said.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro