Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

MIYA AND Deya drove to the casting that following morning. They both had black jeans and and a black shirt. Wilbur and Drew Payton began explaining how this was gonna go. "Boot camp starts now" Wilbur yells as he blew a whistle making Deya slightly jump. All the girls got into a line and one by one they walked to the end of the line as if they were in a fashion show. They kept walking around as Wilbur and Drew talked to each other as they watched the girls. 

Wilbur blew the whistle "Line up" he then processed to name animals and other things and the girls had to make face expressions that they thought fit best with the animal. Wilbur then had the girls wear trash bags. why?  He wanted to see which girl can make it look pretty. 

Later on a few models came walking in  "Alright, lets walk. Heels are out back" Wilbur informs as the girls walked towards the back picking heels they wanted. 

"I can not wear heels" Miya grumbles as she put on heels. She looked to her right seeing her blonde friend wearing black heels and already walking in them. Miya could never understand how Deya could wear heels. They hurt her foot bad. But she wouldn't complain now since she's doing this for Deya. All the girls then walked in a circle.

Nick leaned on the door frame watching the girls. More so Deya. he watched with a smile on his face. That's when the blonde noticed him so she sent him a small smile before concentrating on not falling . Wilbur walked over to the boy "Welcome to the bunker, child. Thanks for coming in. it's really important to get an idea of what this girl will look like with Yuji's male lead. Not like Auntie Yuji will be firing you last minute" Wilbur followed Nick's eyes which landed on the blonde "Mhm, you remember her, then"

Nick smiled as he watched the girl walking "Yeah, she's got something"

"something right?"

Deya looked over at the boys smiling at them before looking away. Nick still had that smile on his face "I like her. For, Yuji, I mea-"

Wilbur quickly interrupted the boy "Shh, shh indoor voices. These girls don't know what job they're trying out for" he then looked over at Deya and motioned her to come over. She walked around the girls and over to Wilbur and Nick "tag, you're in" he whispers to Deya as he walked back to the girls.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro