1. Three Best Ways to Deal with Stress

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

🔸 All Kinds of stressful or commonly known as 'annoying' situations can happen to US All Every single day - so I guess that focusing on the good things we have, on our goals or turning them into a Joke are the Best Ways of dealing with them.

*I'll give you all 3 examples of my reactions - & then I'll tell you what this book is for. 

1. Focusing on Good Things

- Whenever something doesn't go as I planned - I  try to think like this: 'I have many friends & family, I am healthy & grateful that I Live' - so then all the obstacles that I meet Won't turn into a tragedy.

2. Focusing on My Goals

- The Best Example of This happened to me when I was totally new to Wattpad & accidentally clicked something wrong -so All the Info I filled the Starting a new book after clicking 'Create' Form with Disappeared! ( sounds annoying? - It may for some... - but not for me! :) ).

- Then I told myself 'Oh well, at least I know what Not to click next time :) ... - It must go better now, let's try again!'. Positive self talk usually helps - so I told myself ' Come on, Creek -  you want to start writing a book & You Can Do it! :) - Beginnings are always the hardest, keep trying!' 😊👍 

I tried again & succeeded - so my advice is: Don't Give Up! - Reach Your Goals!...

Cause YOU CAN!

3. Turn it into a Joke! 😂

- The same day as I wrote the words of this part I had an RP in which I got surprised because a bucket of cold water was accidentally spillt on my head! ( I think many of you would react with anger but... ) I decided to turn it into a joke! :)

- I said 'Thank you! :) - Seems that I've just had A Morning Shower! :D ' & smiled. It worked! 😳👌

*So I advise you to use one of those 3 techniques - & The Feeling of Anger Will Disappear - before it even manages to Appear!  😁👋

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro