28. Sit 26: You check your followers number - & there's 1 less for no reason!

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

That happened to me 3 times, & also to some other users I know - so it could have happened to Anyone - & it doesn't mean that 'You did something wrong'. ( I'm writing about it because some other Wattpad users, especially those youngest & most sensitive ones were upset when it happened to them & started overthinking 'If they said something wrong or what?' - They most probably also Didn't! :) ). 

*So when I notice that, I think:

- I didn't quarrel with anyone - because I'm Peaceful

- I didn't offend them - because I'm Kind & Positive

- The only things I'm doing on Wattpad are: 

🔹 Writing books to make my Readers Smile

🔹 Cheering others up & Giving Advice whenever they ask for it

🔹 Talking to my Friends whenever I can - & Making New Friends if They Want to

🔹 RP'ing with Trolls Fans 

*All of My Books are Family Friendly ( so even if 7 or 8 year-olds were using Wattpad - they could read All Of Them with No Parental Control 😊👍 - because My Books are 'Ok for All Ages' - & will always Stay Like That ) 

So if Those 3 Accounts in My Wattpad history unfollowed me: The only reason I can Think of is: They Couldn't Stand THAT MUCH POSITIVITY! 😁👌

The other possible reasons I can think of are:

- They deleted their account

or - It's their Wattpad that 'unfollows you itself' ( My Best Friend's Wattpad does it Sometimes - so it's Possible... - If that's the case: They will Follow you again as soon as they notice it! :) )

💠 But it's not a reason to be sad if you lose just 1 follower ( if that upsets you - don't join Twitter: people lose Many More Followers There! - & also for No Reason sometimes )

If it happens to you:

- Focus on the other 100, 200, 300... ( or as many as you have ) Followers who Stayed! 😉👍 & you'll soon gain 2 or 3 new ones for that 1 you lost, you'll See! :D 

- So don't let it upset you! 😁

THINK POSITIVE!  ^_^ 👌

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro