15. Thin Guy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hey Lisa. Sorry, they are high." Our stare interrupted by one man who's now standing tall beside me. "I am Namjoon." He introduce himself with a smile. I nodded at him, politely.

"Stop, bullshit-ing. Show me your work." Jennie seems out of control, impatient to have the song already.

"Yoongi-hyung, control her before she turn to green." Joke J-Hope to the lazy man beside, so his name is Yoongi. He then gave Jennie and Jisoo unnie clue to follow him.

"Jimin will give you example how to sing it, it's faster than other method." He said to Jennie unnie. "Let's talk about how many part that Barbie girl take to ease you, so you can focus in singing." And then he pointed on me while walking. He looks so professional that way, just where's the always not interest over everything guy I met lately.

"Who's playing the guitar?" Jimin then following them too. And then Jisoo unnie look away to pointed at Rose and call her to join them. "Great, I'll give you the cord." Jimin said happily. Oh that love bird.

"We need rap monster in here." Yoongi then said once again make the man who's greet me lately walk to their direction. So he is the rapper of the group? I heard he is a good rapper, the best rapper, but not with dance.

"J-Hope is in charge of dance, right?" Jimin ask and hell it makes the only person who's with me also went to their direction.

"Dancing with that kind of melody? What you expect me to do, Minnie?" he then playfully told him.

"Not with this song. But with the other." I simply ignoring them, like what they do. I am looking at the other side of hall. This is quite big to practice and play. I saw some groups is now talking about their performance maybe. Some of them also start to check their tone and sing together. And the other one is dancing. And by watching what that boy group do, make me wanted to move my body along with the music they play.

"Lisa!" I look at my right side where's the voice come to found Bambam and Ten is going to approach me. I wave back to them and chuckled. They were also from Thailand, I and bambam was in the same elementary school before he moved to Seoul. And even though I and Ten never know each other before when we were in Thailand, but the feel is amazing to be able to meet with someone who knows how to speak like you.

"Finally, someone wake up and realize what she missed." Bambam then beam to Ten which make me laugh. Don't tease me. "It's feel better to meet you here rather than in the garden." He added and then caressing my bangs.

"No. It's not like that. I only help the girls. They let me rap a little bit." I told Bambam and Ten who's now nodding in unison.

"How about dancing? Don't you miss your body to move like old day." Then Bambam saying make me suddenly look at Jennie and friend's direction not wanted them to torturing me more. I put my index finger to my lips, wanting him to shut up.

"Ssstt~ No dancing." I speak even weaker. I am about to talk again when someone's voice startled me.

"Thin guy." It was him. I can tell by how my body react toward his existence. I feel goose bump approaching my neck when he stop right beside me. Too close Jungkook.

--

"Need to talk." Someone's hand grab my wrist when I am about to exiting comfort room. I face her and there she was,Natty, glaring on me like I've stole her toy. Oh Did I?

"2 minutes." I tell her and then take away my wrist from her hand.

"Let go of him." She said now crossing her hand on her chest, intimidating me.

"I don't even close to him." I answer her half chuckled. Oh girl please.

"And you tell me why did he call you barbie?" damn, she got the point. But what? Did he named me Barbie?

"No. You tell me." I refuse her question because I don't even know how to explain it. I don't even know that Jungkook call me with that name.

"Don't play innocent to me. Because I've handled more than one kind of girl like you everyday. Just step back, or you'll know why you must stay away from him." Then she harshly pull me by my wrist to get closer to her.

"You know he call you what?" she pull me closer again but I refuse. "Barbie. That's what you are. The living doll to play." And her words uttered as the knife stabbed right into my heart, leaving the deep wound which is ready to be bleeding every time I meet Jungkook.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro