31. The Lovers

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Yoongi, let's practice." I huffed to the Jimin when he simply disturbing my peaceful sleep on the floor. I don't even give a fuck for what they doing. Jungkook make the song, that song is so sad, again. But why did J-Hope and Jimin could make the dance with that kind of song.

"In the next life time. I wish I will be the stone." I said reluctantly stand up because this guy will never stop grinding his body on me like a gay before I give up and dance with them.

"Jungkook." J-Hope scolded the maknae who's doing wrong move every here and there.

"Jungkook." Now is Jimin who's scolding him. Until there is no one will complaining about me, Jin and Namjoon anymore. We used to be the worst dancer and ended up get scolded by the younger because of that every time we practice.

"I am done." He said angrily while throwing his snap back and then walk to the side take his belonging, and then go. Jimin and J-Hope dumb founded because what Jungkook did, he never give up for everything easily. Jungkook known as the competitive maknae, he will never let other people break his record. Now he is running away.

"Did I push him too much?" Jimin seems regretting his act before, scolding Jungkook but Namjoon then path his shoulder.

"It's okay. Our maknae is not in the mood. Let him be." He said. We stop our practice after Jungkook left, the atmosphere seems tense because of what happened. I only could lying on the floor once again, try to sleep again. Try to erase the memory which is keep replaying in my mind.

"What the fuck your sister doing with Jungkook?" Jennie came to the house angrily gritted her teeth. "Why did you let her comeback".

--

"He stand there and you still go with me." B.I disturbing my thought about how adorable penguins in front of us. This is not secret anymore, B.i is an animal lover. He always brought me to the zoo or to the aquarium. He will transform himself from the lion to the kitten in 5 seconds.

"Who? Penguin?" I ask him wanting him to stop talk about him. I am kind enough to go with him, no need to push his luck if he still want to talk with me. He chuckled and then facing me, lean on the railing.

"Have you ever love him?" he ask me with that fierce look, copying mine. I look away, watching the older penguin take away the younger fish and eat that. Bad grandpa. "Have you ever love me, have you ever loving someone." He added.

"I do." I answered, tugging his sleeve playing with it. "I won't give the strength to destroy my life if I didn't love you." I said weakly.

"But why you act like you didn't?" he then grab my hand, hold it tightly, bring it to his lips. Kissing the hand I used to caressing his hair, carefully place it on his chest where I could feel his heart beat.

"Because you don't want me anymore." I said then take my hand my from his grip. "Because you don't care. Because you make the second choice when I already gave you my best and it still not enough for you."

"Can't you fight for me? Can't you ask what I actually feel for you?" he ask me, his voice is full of emotion.

"And it still not enough." I smile bitterly to him. The fight I had with so many girl is still not enough, should I kill someone to proof him that I once loved him? "I can't kill people for you, like what Jinny did." I said. "I am tired to fight for your attention anymore, I don't want it anymore."

"That's why we both in pain." He said finally looking away from me, facing the penguins, throwing snack for them. "Because you act like you never care."

--

"She shouldn't be in here." She shouted angrily to me as she reach the door. I stand up and asking J-Hope and Namjoon to go away. "Why did you let her come?" she demand my answer but I stay still. "I should've never trust you."

"So what should I do?" I ask her back. "What should I do if she threat me that she will die if I didn't let her meet Jungkook." She only looked at me, still angry.

"If something bad happen to Lisa, I'll make sure you'll regret for the entire of your life, Min Yoongi." She then walk back leaving me again, this woman, why did she always torturing me like I never do anything. So I grab her hand and yank it make she jerked into my embrace.

"Kim Jennie." I call her name, looking into her eyes. "How long you will pretend that you never love me?" I asked her angrily. "How long you'll let me in pain? How long we should struggling in this punishment? How long till we deserve to be happy?"

Can't she sees the fire in me, I might look stupid and off. I might look lazy and unmotivated in everything, but I love her. The reason why did I always sleepy and sleeping around the kids just because it's too painful to stay alone and pitying me myself in the night. I never sleep at night. Sleeping while listening their voices make me calm down, but till when they will stay close with me?

Just how long I should pay every sins that my sister made, how long we should pretend to be heartless. I got trapped in the beautiful memories when I still had her as my flower, the warm and cute Jennie who melt my heart. Can't I have it back after this years?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro