4. Issue

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Are you saying they aren't hitting girls?" she spoke after she saw one friend of timberland guy kissing someone in the hallway. Jisoo with a confuse emotion look at me, not understand.

"Who? Which one?" she asked while fixing her bag on her shoulder. We are almost late because her car break down in the middle of our way to university. I cant believe, from 365 days in a year, why must today. Today is our final quiz for this semester. Why now. I am sweating like crazy, while Jisoo unnie's hair look like a mess. We even don't have time to take breakfast.

"The one with—" I am going to describe the man I've seen when she was busy paying tax for the taxi we rode to school. "Ah—just forget it." I try hard to not screaming, I am get annoyed of the situation. Because one, I am hungry. Two, I am hungry. And three, I am hungry.

We take a peek at the class, but seems like the prof still not entering the class. I and Jisoo unnie sigh in unison and then opening the door. Try to found our table.

"071." I am humming looking around the class. Few students watching us as we search for our table. "071." I am humming it again while scratch my not so itchy hair.

"Here." Someone said from the last row of the table at the corner. I sigh and bowed at him while half running to my so called 071 table which is right in front of this guy's table.

"Thank you." I said looking at the guy, and then my smile faded away. Why did, I thought there will be nothing worse happen again after the car break down.

"Why are you so gloomy?" Rose ask me when we finish with our final quiz, we are at the canteen again.

"I cant remember a single thing lately." I am whining at her and then hitting the table with my head. Once. Twice. Thrice.

"Ya ya...stop." Jennie unnie worriedly hold my head so I stop doing that. "You'll break the table." Saying her makes Jisoo unnie laugh in delight. In the end, Jennie unnie only worried of the table. I pout my lip.

"How could you forget everything. You always memorize everything longer and faster than anyone." Said Rose curious handling me a cup of thai tea that I love the most. I took the tea and feeling a little relieved to taste the cold fluid flowing inside my throat.

"Guess why? Jungkook is sitting behind her." Jisoo saying make Jennie unnie and Rose looking at me with their mysterious stare.

"O~~~~h, you are so cute." Finally Rose looking at me like an uncle who's flirting, she even winked on me and poke my chin.

"Don't get it wrong." I try to explain and let go Rose's hand from my chin, she is such a creep. "I don't know, after heard what he suffer before. I couldn't help but feeling sad every time I look at him."

"So how many time you stole the glance of him until now?" Jisoo unnie keep teasing me until I feel the heats creeping up my cheeks. Oh god, someone should stop this shit.

"I am excited." Rose chuckled in delight, all over feeling giddy.

"What are you talking guys? Seriously, date ban, remember that!" I answer them and then Jennie unnie stealing my attention with her poker face still facing me. "What?" I asked her shrugging my shoulder.

"You don't have to date someone, to be with them." She said. "There is a rumor that Jungkook being extra jerk after he broke up with his ex. They say he is playboy, Lalice"

Playboy. Playboy. Playboy. The words keep replaying inside my head like mantra. Like I will ever count him as my target. Nope. I enjoyed to be alone, because I have trust issue when it comes to the term 'family'. And in relation ship is the beginning of that term.

I always saying to myself to keep away the boys from my world, I've live happily without them until now. I can always have job and have money and live happily with it. I can tell the wedding of my mom and Marco is a little bit hard for me, they are dating for almost 5 years until I agreed. To see how Marco proof himself could make my mom happy. And a man like him, only born once in a million year. Which means, there is no good man left in this world until the next one million year.

Only once in a million year Lalice. I told my self as I look at my back, at where that timberland boy sit with his two friends.

And his eyes trap me, yet again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro