[31]

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taeyong woke up in Jaehyun's arms, snuggling against the man. Jaehyun was still sleeping soundly, his breath fanning over the boy's soft hair. Remembering what happened last night, he furiously blushed. He became flustered, not believing that it really happened.

But he was happy, beyond happy, although his heart ached. He knew it's wrong but they still did it.

Slowly escaping in Jaehyun's arms, he sat and carefully went out of bed. He still needs to pack up for today's leave. He should probably change too, he's wearing the man's shirt--he should wash it instead before he gives it back. He walked his way out of the room and went into his. He grabbed his bag and puts every belonging into it. He didn't have much to fix. He already folded and neatly placed everything ahead.

Taeyong grabbed his phone after, checking if he missed anything as he walked back into Jaehyun's room. He combed his hair back, leaning against the doorframe while he finishes up checking his social media. As soon as he looked away, he saw Jaehyun already sitting, looking back at him with a smile on his face.

The boy chuckled, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"This might probably be the last time anyway. Might as well take the chance."

Taeyong walked towards him and sat on the edge of the bed, looking worried, "Let's not talk about this anymore, okay? But I did want this, I really did. I just...don't want to involve you to any problems, Jae."

Jaehyun leaned in to kiss on the boy's neck from behind, "I understand. Don't worry about it...But we won't be ignoring each other, right?"

The boy looked to smile at the man and nodded, "Of course, but as good friends. And throw that resignation paper. I'm too lazy to leave."

The man nodded, smiling happily, "That's great news."

"I hope everyone had a great time here! I hope to see you all again!" Yangyang uttered, waving at everyone with Lucas, "Goodbye for now!"

Jaehyun thanked them and had to give them a tip for making the team building possible. He made sure they didn't forget about anything before he's able to catch up with the others, Taeyong waiting for him. Both of them went into bus before they drove out of the venue. They sat on the first row, beside each other.

"You didn't forget anything?" Jaehyun asked.

Taeyong shook his head, "Nope. As far as I can remember...Did--Did you apologize for the bed though?"

Then the man looked clueless, atleast as a joke, "Bed?"

"The bed."

"What bed?"

"The bed, Jaehyun! The bed that we used!"

"Why? What happened?"

Taeyong furrowed his eyebrows with a frown before he pushed Jaehyun's face away, "I hate you."

Jaehyun laughed, "I'm joking. Of course, I did. I paid for it."

Then they became quiet. Taeyong has some thoughts in mind. He was anxious, to say the least. He regretted doing it, but at the same time, he doesn't. He wasn't much excited to come back now. He doesn't know if he could face Doyoung, to be honest. Taeyong hates himself.

"Worried?" Jaehyun asked, whispering.

Taeyong sighed, nodding, "Yeah."

"Don't think about it too much. Nothing's going to happen. Just forget about it."

"Jae--"

Jaehyun looked back at him, "You don't have to think of me as an option here. It's not between me and him. It shouldn't be, Taeyong."

The boy looked behind them, to see if someone would hear them talking but fortunately, they were all asleep before he went back and furrowed his eyebrows at him, confused, "What? What do you mean?"

"You don't want to break anything, right? Your boyfriend doesn't and didn't deserve this. I know we already did it but the best thing to do is to pretend that it didn't happened."

"Seriously?"

"He wouldn't know if you don't tell him, Taeyong. Look, all I'm saying is don't think of it as a big deal. It was the hormones," Jaehyun said, "If something happens, I'll take the blame."

"Really? Is it really just the hormones?"

The man looked at him blankly, an 'are you kidding me' expression, "I know it wasn't. Of course, it wasn't but you need to think of it as that."

Taeyong doesn't know what to say. He sighed heavily, facepalming, and heard Jaehyun laughing softly about him in dilemma. The boy just clicked his tongue and puts his head on the man's shoulder with his arm loosely around the man's. He shouldn't get so stressed about it. Maybe he shouldn't really think about Jaehyun.

But will he ever learn to move on? Because he thought he was able to, but after a decade, his feelings haven't changed.

"This is giving me a headache," Taeyong groaned.

Jaehyun shrugged, "Your fault."

They soon arrived back in Seoul after a few hours. Jaehyun immediately tried to wake up Taeyong who was still leaning on his shoulder and hugging his arm. As much as he wants to let him be, they can't get caught and have some suspicions. Tapping the boy's thigh, the man softly wakes him up.

"Taeyong, we're here," Jaehyun uttered.

The boy wakes up, groaning, and then immediately sitting upright. He looked around with a frown, rubbing his eye then he looked at the window to see Doyoung already waiting outside.

"I'll see you tomorrow," the man said then removes the boy's arm in a secret manner.

Taeyong nodded, "Yeah..."

He was the one stood first and went out of the vus with the others. They said their goodbyes to their supervisor while the boy greeted back as he walked towards his boyfriend. Taeyong smiled at him then he suddenly got pulled into a tight hug by Doyoung. The boy sighed comfortably and hugged back.

Jaehyun then again found himself just looking at them. Even though Taeyong did say he still has feelings for him, he knows his responsibilities and current relationship would weigh more. He was jealous but who is he to do something? He shouldn't do anything. Should he?

He didn't stand there for too long and gets into his car as soon as his bags were inside the vehicle. In the back of his mind, he just wants to pursue Taeyong but without any hindrance.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro