10. Fate

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Grandpa will kill us, for sure." I look at my phone as it turned off, out of battery. It's been hours to take the bus until the last destination, and he is still sleeping peacefully until the driver asks us to get down. It's Henam, we are at the most corner of the South Korea just now. And I don't know what to do, I leave my wallet inside Hong Jonghyeon's car, and seems Jungkook not having much in his pocket too. He said he left his bag along with his things on the stage.

"He won't if he knows that you are with me." He said even more sure as he smiles sweetly intertwined our hand, walking on the beach, at dawn. It's freezing, sending the shiver down to my bone but the warm of his body won't leave me disappointed.

"You sure know how to manipulate him." I nodded my head teasing on him.

"He already told you that story?" he then asking me but still eyeing the sky, Venus and the moon was there, two little beautiful creatures together, but never been in touch at each other, just how annoying this galaxy could be. They made it looks so beautiful, without knowing the reality was.

"And why did you never tell me."

"Because you never ask it, anyway. Sister." Releasing my hand then he takes off his timberland, which is I just knowing it by now. Playfully inserting lollipop on his mouth, he then swaying his body, smugly bare footing touch the wave. "And it was so embarrassing yet, amazing."

"Amazing?" I then processing to take off my own shoes, throw it away where Jungkook also did to his own shoes.

"That's amazing because I simply using, spending and owning the things which's yours, and..... you are not my sister." Playing with the water he then flashing me his signature bunny smile make me even shuddering.

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Son Jungkook." I freeze at my spot, at how stranger it sounds. "That's my real name, Son-Jung-kook."

"Wow, that's beautiful but..... Jeon names suit you the most."

"Then make me."

--

"How can you two fall asleep in here?" one soft voice come from my left as I shifted my body, it's so itchy. God. But I am sleepy.

"We are too tired grandma." One familiar voice makes me smile in delight. "And he is simply, could, fall asleep, everywhere. In any place."

I take a peek my Rolex watch, it's 5:42 in the morning and the sun is just starting to rise, blinding my eyes, but instead of getting up to see it, I just want to roll over and fall asleep beside her, feeling the cold skin of her. Well, she is the beautiful thing I could ever hope to wake up to.

"Barbie." My husky voice then makes their conversation cut, which is I glad, since I need my barbie attention to nurse me today.

"You wake up, sleepy head." She responded then scratching my hair playfully, and I grab her hand to bring it to my lips. She sure is a flower, the same fragrance just radiance from her body. She never put on perfume; she hates it. And then I wonder how she can always smells good every time she is around.

"Telling the one who snore soundly."

"I am not." she quickly denied it, well, it's only a joke anyway. She is the true sleeping beauty in a real life. I giggled as she frowned and then sitting on the sand, there we were, sleeping on the beach, pitifully, tiredly, broke with penyless. But damn, this is the life I wanted the most. Heaven. This morning, me, with her, smiling at each other. That is for me, heaven.

"Young love. Such a sweet thing to be remembered." Then the friendly grandma saying from my left make me immediately bowing my head greet her. "And your boyfriend is such a handsome and well manner, young lady." I am. But she chuckled while shaking her head.

"Try spending one day with him, grandma. You will find the brat aura coming out from him."

"She is a good liar, grandma." I tell the older woman make her laugh. "My name is Jungkook, that's nice to see you in here."

"See. He even flirting with you now." She then said make me giggle.

"Ouch, it was a burden to have such a jealousy woman around." I speak to grandma once again, totally make no eye contact with Lisa.

"Watch your words, Jeon Jungkook." She is faking her glare as I know how flattered her heart by my remarks, the pink color now reaching her pale cheeks make me want to kiss her.

"See grandma, she keeps calling me by her family name. I wonder what is that mean?"

"Just go get married." She assures me, but before I responded Lisa already stomping her barefoot.

"Grandma, I thought you are in my side."

"I am on love side." She responded and then tossing her hand with mine. "Give up, young lady."

--

"Behave." I scold him as he jumps around while watching me making lunch for the three of us, yeah, after knowing how broke we were, grandma finally kindly inviting us to eat something in her house which is not far from the beach.

"Feed me, barbie feed me." He keeps mouthing the words while jumping excitedly taking the white sheets he stole from the bedroom of grandma's covering his body make grandma only shaking her head from the chair, chuckled. I insist to make lunch on my own, so I lead her to take a rest since, well, she owns the house, and the food.

"Seriously Jeon Jungkook, how old are you again?" I tease him but I better shut my mouth when I heard his replied.

"Noona, Lisa noona. Feed me, quick."

"Okay, okay. Help me." I tell him handing him the pasta I've made; he looks satisfied while childishly sniffing on the pasta.

"Oh yeah, man, holy shit. This is going to be my lunch." No. Is he cursing in front of grandma?

--

"Grandpa I am sorry I—" I was about to bombarding him with my apologizes once we arrived at house, the maid just tells me that grandpa is on living room, but to know that he is not alone make me curse myself to not even checked twice.

"In time." Grandpa said smiling as he gestures me to come closer. As I do so he then caressing my hair as I face the persons, I don't want to meet the most now. "CEO of Hong company personally wanted to meet you, grandchild."

"What a coincidence, Mr. Hong."

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook finally can meet you." the older man smile happily hugging the full of smirking face Jungkook, hugging him back.

"It's been a long time, uncle." He then lowering his head, greeting him despite of how friendly the older was, still hug him. "So, what's going on in here? Did we miss something big?"

"I personally wanted to see the great Jeon Lisa that my son can't stop talking about." I could see how Yeri, in the corner lowering her head, disappointed.

"I saw your son lately."

"Yeah, he planned something, and I was craving for the story but he keeps quiet about it. So, I desperately wanted to hear good news." Then the older giving me knowing look as I am faking my smile. Holy crap, what should I tell him? That I ran away in the middle of his son's plan?

"Well, Mr. Hong." I can't. I can't keep moving around, dancing on top of other pain. "I... we..."

"He was such a gentleman, but... I believe he deserves someone better." I look at Yeri while uttering my words. She stunned, shocked with my words. "I am not good enough for him. Sir."

"Ouch..." I can see he clearly disappointed by my answer. But I won't please anybody and just throw myself in to a trouble. "I depend on all of my happiness and my son's too in you, miss." But then he smiles which is taking off the weight in my heart. "But you still have long time to think about it again." I smile at him in return, feeling the awkwardness of mine melting I shake my head.

"I am sorry, sir."

"Nope." He then raising up one of his hands on me. "My son will lose his dignity if you said that." Looking at my grandpa he then taps grandpa's shoulder lightly. "Jeon, I really wanted to be the part of Jeon family. Regarding of how good you are."

"Well, I still have one flower left right there." Pointing at Yeri who's simply gawking at us, I nodded agree. And there they are, the smile that I miss the most, coming back as she looks at me.

God, please. No more drama.

"She is and will be the Jeon also, anyway." I smile as he said that sentences, I smile at how annoying and lovely he could be. Capturing all people's heart easily. Damn it.

Unlove me.

Were the scariest words I've ever spelled, I said that once, and it did leave the deep scars in my heart, deeper than what I have on my both hands. I thought it would be the last words I could ever said to him, but turn out, God is trying to joke around with the fate he made.

As the rain pouring outside the window, I let it wash all the pain of yesterday. Warm bunny smile captured my eyes as I look at him. That man, that man that I wish I will forget.

But.

I can't forget that person.

I can't forget that love.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro