20. Fiance

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Please give us some more time." Taehyung sighing as he exits the meeting room following the young female who's gracefully walking like a top model on her own catwalk.

"I don't have so many times to wait, so let's helping each other." She responded while passing the other staffs which are now leaving the two with a tired smile heading to the elevator. She is now looking at the older face as she flashes her formal smile.

"A big project which is now still on 40%, and you miss soon to be CEO wanted us to finish it less than a month? What do I look like? A genie?" he said frustrated pinching the gap between his brows, tiredly. "This is too much, Lisa. You should pay attention to the quality, not only to quantity. This is all make non sense."

"If we try harder, we can do it, Mr. Now CEO." She tease him back now patting the man's shoulder. "You need to cool down your head, fixing your facial expression, because I believe Jisoo unnie won't be happy to see you like a mess today."

"I'll tell her that you make me frustrated. I don't even know I signed the contract with such a devil." He then again whined while walking side by side with Lisa, lead her to the elevator. They were in the Jeon's office center, talking about the only left project she had been handed with the staffs and the clients.

She insist to make the progress as much as they can, finished the very last project her grandpa handed her in a month. She knew it almost impossible to see how the staffs and clients reaction as she spoke, but indeed, the owner always been the right party. As Taehyung's company feel so stressed handling such an amazing deadline.

"You'll thank me as soon as you pay attention of how many digits on your bank account later. And yes, you are welcome." she smirk as they enter the elevator, he then presses the button before she could do that. 4th floor. She looks at the light of the numbers on the elevator's wall as the elevator's door closed. 4th floor, the CEO's office.

"Then we need to talk again with Jungkook, he must know how to do something faster than I thought." He explains but I shrugged my shoulder as I press the GL button while looking in his eyes.

"That's your problem to solve. I will get going because I have another schedule Mr. Kim." I tell him with a thin lips as he faking his smile to me, nodding his head.

"Not everyone can defend your lying skill Miss. Jeon. Can we have talk even if it takes 5 minutes for both of you to not scream at each other because this is OUR damn problem. And I don't take rejection in this level."

"Fuck you, Tae." She muttered under her breath, realize she can't win over him. She can only biting her lips, thinking what will do next when they meet. Lisa and Jungkook didn't in good term almost a week till today. They never talk to each other, as much as she wanted to not make contact with him, he surprisingly did the same thing.

"No, I only fuck Jisoo." He answered with a soft smile as he mention his lovely wife's name. To see how Taehyung react on his wife's name somehow make her heart clenching, the missing feeling of someone who could react the same as her name got mentioned is so real. The jealousy, the disease that she won't ever get over with. Unfortunately the elevator seems working quicker than usual, they already arrived on the 4th floor as Taehyung walk first exiting the elevator while she follow him, reaching the door frame after one knocked we entered the room.

As soon as they entered the room fully, Tae immediately move to the side make his whole back covering Lisa's sight from the view. But it was too late, she saw it. The Jeon freaking Jungkook who's banging a girl on his seat. She curled her fingers as she try her best to make her foot to not run from the room, because she doesn't want him to think that she cares. As Taehyung clearing his throat, there was a noisy in front of him, the two human right in front of them just try to put their clothes on while the male voices hissed.

"There is a door for a reason." She look down on her own feet as she felt something aching inside her chest down to her stomach. This is his life, what if he bangs other girls rather than you? Who cares?.

"That's how you should function your secretary, sajangnim." Taehyung then talking with his deep voices which is only indicated that he is annoyed by the younger. He never put some effects when he talked with his friends and family, always using his cute voice, but once he used that, he must be in that level of where the mountain ready to exploding it's lava.

"None of your business of how I should function my assets." He then spoke in such an annoyance tone make her swear that she will end everything very soon. So she can live peacefully without the trouble maker which is she was dumb enough to keep in her heart as the most wanted person in her life.

And then she senses someone who's walking to the door behind her, she watch to the tall woman with mini skirt, white blouse, long and black hair, as black as her high heels. Hanging her face low Lisa still can recognize the woman who's now leaving the door closed. Tzuyu.

"And what the hell bring you here in such a peaceful lunch."

"I can't just let someone storming my peaceful lunch without destroying yours while you are close to the meeting room." Here comes Taehyung cute voice again when he responded the younger anger.

"Who do you talk about?"

"The owner of the golden crown you wear just now." she look up straight to Taehyung's back as he motions himself to move, giving her hint to take my sanity back, he knows that she cares, that she is stupid enough to care. That's okay. You can't let anybody break you. He will not seeing your precious tears, smile Lisa. Of course, I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. And then his face showed up in front of her, his eyes almost popped out as she gave him a nodded. Look at me, Jeon Jungkook.

"Tadaaaa~ let's have lunch while talking the business shit." As Taehyung senses the tense between two he grabs her arms, cheerfully lead her to the door, and walk slowly as he waits for the younger CEO behind him to catch up. "Let's go, barbie."

--

"I heard you drained my husband's energy, make the work like hell for him." I smirk in the midway I gulp my juice, we are in Jin oppa's cafe. Doing nothing but gossiping just like rich woman would do to kill the time.

"Mine too."

"Mine too." I heard complain from every corner of the side as I playfully doing my aegyo toward Rose and Jennie unnie who's sat across to me and Jisoo unnie.

"Can we talk about how drained I am too. You all guys complained about the work, but keep silence when I transferred the money." I tell the unnie's defending myself from their burning eyes. I've heard Taehyung and Jimin sighing and pleading to me to slowing down the phase of project we workon together, but I just can't. I need to go. I need to finish everything to make grandpa agree for my leaving.

"Being such a rich human, you do know how to bragging huh?" I chuckled to face Jisoo's unnie face, she widened her eyes while mumbling the words close to my ear making sure I heard every words she said.

"Yeah of course, your husband's life depending on how you behave toward me. Bow to me." I playfuly pointing my finger toward her which is earning slap on my tight. "Euw, that's too hard."

"So, I heard from my husband that you are rushing the time because you wanted to go somewhere far. When will you tell us?"

"What to tell? You do know that I am not belong to here, I was just a visitor, a guest, that will need to come back home one day." I answer her with that seriously face making Jisoo unnie clicking her tongue.

"Then what about you and Jungkook?" I am so done to hear the same question since 4 years ago when I plan to leave. I rolled my eyes totally glaring to Rose who look at me in concern. To see her facial expression I become soft, how can I am angry toward such a good soul. She is the most pure soul among for of us.

"Don't mention him again in front of my face, I feel like wanted to sharpen my knife once again and stab it on his head, that man, he is so fucking idiot. Drawing a hole on his head, I just wanted to make sure if he really have that brain or nah." My mouth hang open to hear such a long and dirty words falling from Jennie unnie's mouth, she is sulking toward Jungkook, she text me 2 days ago saying that Jungkook sleeping in her house, drunk.

It was his habit, try to draw attention, seeking pity from me because that was my weakness. I should replaying the image of him got pumped by Tzuyu on his office seat so I can always escape the feeling of guilty as every night he got home super drunk and messed up.

"Listen, he even have fight with Soomi several time. Sometime I confuse how to feel, feeling sorry or happy to heard Soomi's sobs from her room."

"I guess he act that way because of Lisa's rejection. You know, that's not only once, but twice in arrow." Rose still put her positive thinking over rough comment of Jenni unnie while look at me in frustrated. "Jimin oppa always been taking care of him, and he knows Jungkook too well. Jimin oppa even once asking me to persuade you to just stay in her for the sake of Jungkook. Should I feel bad to ask that for you?"

"You don't understand Rose. We are doomed. We are not mean to each other. Every time I try to open my heart to him, he repeatedly hurt me. And.. there is something I want to protect."

"Not mean to each other? Even after what had happened years ago, thinking that you'll never come back and here you are Lisa. Just couple weeks ago I saw two of you sucking on each other face. You two are just confused. He can't live withou-"

"Fucking shut up, Suji is coming. Don't make me cursed." I look back at the entrance as Jennie unnie say so to find Suji with her gummy smile lightly jump from Yoongi oppa's embrace. I smile warmly at the sight of Suji waving her hand while mumbling her chant. Barbie. Then I saw that familiar face following behind make me frown and in instant my smile disappear.

"Omo~ Suji-ah, what is that you holding?" ask Jisoo unnie make me wake up from my zoning out. Almost naturally I look at the unnie's and Suji who's now standing beside me, giving me one pack of snack. Seaweed.

"Suji almost crying pleading on us to buy Seaweed for Lisa as we passing the market." Explain Yoongi oppa to Jennie about the reason he took so long to arrived. He nods on me and then sitting beside Jennie unnie.

"Barbie likes seaweed." Little Suji keep mumbling while playing with the star ring i wear on my finger.

"Oh, lovely Lisa in here." I smile at smiling Jimin and give Taehyung oppa's high five when he sign me to do that before placing their self beside their each wife and start talking.

"Who said that?" I then ask Suji just to escape from the awkwardness as someone reaching the seat beside me. Then the innocent Suji move to my right side, placing herself in between me and someone who already sitting beside me, she then look at me with her wide eyes while pointing her cute little finger on someone beside me.

"Jungkook oppa said that."

--

"Are you sure you are not coming with us? It will be fun." Rose whined as we almost parted our way on the entrance of Jin oppa's cafe. I smile toward her and then give her a hug, nodding on Jisoo and Jennie unnie after that as I tell her that I am off. They still have schedule together like ever, to the dinosaur's museum to have fun with Suji but I still have thing to work done with. Gotta has skyped meetings with clients abroad, in the weekend, perfect.

"So sorry, I can't make it. Still have meeting on going later." I tell them make Taehyung scratching his head annoyed.

"Can't you let yourself relax for a day, this is weekend." Taehyung oppa then frown on me which is I know every mans around me right now gave me the same look but I only chuckled lightly.

"Need to catch up, and thanks for thinking about me. I appreciate that, see you tomorrow at 10 then Taehyung-si." I tease him earning groaning from him, make Jisoo smile at me.

"Just make sure you won't push yourself to death." She told me. "If you just simply wanted to die, ask me for that. I'll kill you."

"Okay, just move move move. I am not a baby who need some sweet words. And tell Suji that I am sorry once they found out I am not around." I tell Yoongi oppa who look at me intensely as I flash a smile to him. He nodded and then they start to walk leaving me behind.

To see them from behind leaving me like this, somehow sending weird feeling to me, it hurts my heart. When in the fact, I was the one who will leave them. Will they feel the same as I disappear?

"God must be kidding me." Instantly I look at my side when I found that playful grin on one familiar face showing off to me. "Wow, I know the earth is round, but to met you accidentally while I keep walking around is just fantastic." He mumbled his nothingness words make me stunned.

"What are you doing in here?" I ask him as he approaches me giving me the hug despite of how startled I was to see him in here. Let go of me he then placing light peck on my temple while showing off his signature smile while I look up to see his face.

"Is that what you ask the first time you meet your fiance after 3 months?"

Okay, I am quit.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro