27. Magic

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Let's make a deal." I startled him who's now trying to break the window. Being shocked this man in front of me stand up facing me and then hiding his hand behind his back. This brat.

"What do you want again? Don't you feel enough locked me in this room?" he then stomping his foot make he look cute. But I must be strong, I need to show him that I am a serious woman.

"Let's say you will be allowed to go out from this prison." He smiles as I said that words. "But no girl to bring home, no drunk Jungkook in this house, no argument with both auntie and uncle."

"I hate a no. And you put them in front of the thing I used to do." He whined, rolling his eyes and then take seat on his bed.

"Then goodbye to your freedom." I tell him taking the step to the door with a thin smile when he suddenly coughing make me look at him again. "What?" I asked him.

"What do you want?" he said again watching his leg, not wanting to see me in the eye, embarrassing Jungkook just as adorable as Suji. I smile and then take a seat beside him.

"I need your help. I need you to handle the office when I go."

"Where?"

"Home."

"No." He shouts, I know this is what will he said. So, I look at him who's now looking at my eyes with anger.

"I will be back. Its only for a week." I tell him with a smile. He loosened his tensed facial emotion as I handed him something. He looks at it and then take it, reading it like a little boy. "Still remember the promises years ago?" he nodded. "I will full filling it all if you agree."

And there he was, showing of his bunny teeth while looking at the train tickets for both of us, and another ticket to the amusement park, in Busan. I smile watching him that way, I didn't realize that I had this stress feeling just because I miss that bunny smile of him so much. Too much.

"I take it as a yes." with that I take all of his attention, watching me with the twinkle in his eyes. Why did he must be this cute today huh? Should I say that magic word as a gift to be a good boy?

"Kookie oppa."

--

PS : This chapter is not expected. But I have this conversation with a friend which is started when she is reading the story. She is full of cheer and listen all of my sorrow. The reason why I always write the sad story she know it too well. Thank you for the time. This chapter I made for you, all, who is craving for the happiness.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro