46. Monster

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The number you are calling is not active, please try again later...

Again.
She tried it hundreds of times, to call him. To summon him. Hundreds of calls, tens of message, no answer no response. And she deserves it. She only wanted to make sure that there is nothing bad happen to him, she needs an assurance that Soomi only playing with her words, she wouldn't hurt him, she can't hurt him.

Would she?

"How?" she asked with her weak voices as the door of her bedroom opened. She doesn't care anymore who it could be, all what she knows everyone try to find the same thing with her.

"Jimin oppa try to call everyone and ask them to watch for Jungkook and Soomi's arrival." Rose speaks while entering Lisa's room, watching the girl who stay on her bed, curling like a baby. "They still looking for them."

"It's been 15 hours Chae." She speaks coldly, harshly still looking at her phone, emotionless. Calling the same number again and again. Rose bit her lips, everything should fall in the place, she thinks it will be easy for them to find Jungkook and Soomi before they do something stupid, since Jungkook's and Soomi's name registered to fly to Incheon. But why did they can't find Jungkook until now. "Where's Yoongi oppa?"

"He already been there since hours ago."

"This is impossible Chae. They should be arrived now." Regret wash over Rose's heart, she was the one who ask Lisa to not run immediately, fly to Incheon since Rose believe that they will be able to find Jungkook.

"Sorry, Liz."

"That's not the point, Chae." Blaming anyone is not the good thing now, Lisa knows it well. Lisa knows it, because all the blame should be for her too. If only she can filter her words toward Jungkook, if only she could be honest about the things that really happen between them, maybe, maybe Jungkook will understand.

"But I am sorry, Liz." Finally Rose reach Lisa and hug her while crying out all of her feeling, while Lisa could only touch Rose's back. She doesn't know what to say to comfort her friend, when in fact she can't feel the comfortable feeling too.

Ding....

They loosened their hug and look away, looking at Lisa's phone.

One new message.

--
"Hyung, please tell me that he is okay right?" half sobbing Jimin grab his hair harshly, frustrated. He tries to be calm but hell he can't handle all the heavy feeling in his heart. He tries to suppress all the negative thought, that everything will be alright but the hysterical cry from Lisa inside her room.

"We are in the hospital now; we don't know his condition. Oh fuck." He heard Yoongi cursed under his breath; he is waiting until the line spoke again.

"Jimin."

"Namjoon hyung." He said lowly.

"You need to be strong, can you come back to Seoul as soon as possible?" he nodded but of course Namjoon can't see him, he only humming in response. "Good. Now stay positive okay. All we can do for him only praying. Okay?" He Humm again. "Okay Jimin, good. I'll hang up now, see you in Seoul. Bye."

--
"Where do you think you are going?" the blonde boy who I believe Jimin stand in front of the door when I almost reaching the knob.

"Where else?" I ask him back and push him to the side, but he won't budge.

"Can't you just leave her alone? Don't you feel satisfied now?" I snorted and half laughed, tossing my head to the back.

"Stop act like I were the one who caused this. Your stupid friend just can't move on from my girl, he should've known his limit since the first time." I said yank his hand when he motions to slap me. "Don't you dare to touch me." I hissed toward him, try to dominate and scare him. But what I found only smirk on his face.

"Right, who could touch you." he said looking right through my eyes. "Who will dare to touch you, even Lisa was afraid that you will lay your finger toward the one she loves."

What?

"What do you think will make her willing to marry you?"

She loves me.

"Love?" he asks half mocking me. I should have hit him now, enough with the bullshit but why my body frozen hearing what he said. "Of course, it is. But never imagine it was her love for you. She did this for him, for our Jungkook, for her love. Because believe it or not, she is afraid that bad monster like you will hurt her heart, her Jungkook."

Lie.

"She doesn't care if you are destroying her, as long as it's not Jungkook. Can't you see how she look at Jungkook? Man don't you fool yourself." He laughs sarcastically. "Now go away."

"This monster..." I said make him who already back facing me, looking back at me again. "The monster you said who destroy her, was the one who pull her from her death when no one was there for her." I spoke clearly still standing straightly. "Do you even know that?" I ask him back who's looking at me surprised, nope. He doesn't know.

"You all stupid minions only thinking that only your friend who can get hurt right?" I walk toward his direction, holding his stare on me. "You forget how she felt, she is also a human being. Also, a sensitive heart girl."

"Do you think you still have the chance to meet her if I wasn't there to pull her? To protect him you said?" I mock him back. "That's what exactly I do for her now, to protect her from the greedy stupid Jungkook who can't even see the love from my Lalice. He doesn't deserve her. If I were him, I won't ever think twice and go with her, not even try to be a stupid superman for his past, for that little monster."

We look at the door when we heard glass shattered and a painful cry inside the room. Lalice, can't you unlove him who had hurt you that much?

"So, whatever I might do from now, it's not mean that I will give away my fiancé for your dear friend." With that I leave him there and without hesitation entering the room where my heart belongs.

"I will go to Seoul." I said while watching her who's trembling and crying on the floor. "Come with me."

--
I still can't believe that I will do this, take a long ride betting my luck. Part of me wanted her to feel okay, I know her too much, words can't assure her, only action can do. That's why I should show her that he is good now. And other part of me feels so scared, what if, what if she doesn't want me anymore after meeting him.

I was trying my best to restrain myself, my temper. The moment when she burst in tear right in our wedding day, I could only see black. I am mad. She won't know how important that day for me, how long my waiting for that day to be happen. Only because of him, because of the one who hurt her the most. I should've never let her go.

When she said sorry in front of the priest, my hand trembling so much that I my self-afraid that I would destroy her right there. But I was so sobber, that I leave her in the church. Run away, because I can feel the monster in me will come to destroy anything, everything. I destroyed everything in my house, to keep my hand from her.

Lisa, why did you hurt me?

"Stop crying!" I hissed while driving the car. It's been 10 minutes driving with her, and she can do nothing but crying. "Lisa, please."

She then muted but I can still sense that she is still crying.

"Liz."

"How can't I cry, he's been in danger because of me." She then snapped at me, I was a little startled but manage to compose my state and clear my throat.

"And your cry will make him better?" I speak calmly. "Cut the bullshit and let me concentrate to the road if you still have the will to see him."

"But-"

"Fuck it, Lalice." I stop the car immediately in the middle of the road while hit the steering wheel hard when she talks back to me. "Stop cry or I will make you mine."

--

To the person I loved too much
To the red thread that got too entangled in itself
I couldn't reach you, so I'll walk a separate path.
For that reason, I'll say goodbye.

But barbie,
I wish in the next life we will meet again with a smile on our face.

Until then,
The color of the sky we saw together.
The scent of the path we walked down together.
Don't forget them.

I love you, Panpriya.

--
Note : I am sorry for taking so much time to update. I know that feeling of annoyance when the story you've been waiting cut just like that. But again, I am sorry. I am not in the mood and was so hard for me to write down the feeling for the ending. It keeps playing in my head, but I can't describe it. Its 6th months of my pregnancy, I wish I will end the story before I gave birth. Sorry, again.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro