48. Understand

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Look at what you did?" he shakes her body brutally when the doctor disappears into the emergency room once again.

"Yoongi not now." Jin said with a weak voice while covering his face with his hand.

"I don't give a shit, Kim Seokjin." Yoongi hissed at Jin without even moving his intense gaze from Soomi on his hand. "You think you do something good,huh? You think you could be a hero with the psycho side of you now?"

"Mr.Min."

"Stay there, Kim Mingyu. Shut the fuck if you can't even control this monster right here." His jaw clenched, his skin look paler than usual, very contrast with the color of his blood shot eyes of him. "I even believe in you, thinking you might change. But look at you now, dragging Jungkook, the one you owe the most into this misery."

"You don't know anything about him." She smirk, not even feel bad for what had happened.

"And you do? Don't fucking kidding me you bitch. If something happen to Jungkook, if he couldn't make it, I won't even hesitate for once to make you rotten in the jail for the rest of your life." He then push her to the wall, releasing her body with a loud tug.

"I wish him to die."She said calmly. "Because no one ever understand his feeling like I do."

"Min Jisoo." Hoseok finally rise his voice, there is no bright Hoseok leave now by hearing how this woman in front of him wishing the opposite thing they want for their friend. "Enough."

"He doesn't want to live anymore. Not when all of you sacrificing his life, his happiness just like an animal for your own. You never intend to help him, all of you reasoned that it's his life, it's her life. And now what?" she said now with a clearer voice, watching them one by one. "Can't you just let him choose what he wanted, because just like all of you said, it's his life. Just stand there and watch him ended his life desperately after he realized there is nothing left for him after you all take his away."

"You all been busy with each of your life, happily, pretend like nothing ever lost when he should pretending like all of you. The biggest part of him just missing and you all act like you don't care. And when I just wanted to help him you all pointing your finger being judgemental freak saying that I am a monster."

"Enough is enough, Min Jisoo." For a moment Jin feel startled, there is no calm and playful Hobi. Hoseok's face full of anger, his skin dominated with red color as it will explode like a bomb.

"Then what should I call you all?" but of course Soomi won't listen to anyone, still looking at them one by one with a mocking smile on her face. "Why? You don't want to find out what all of you truly are huh?"

"Soomi."

"I am not scared to be rotten in jail, I am not even afraid if someone will kill me for what I did." She hissed and facing the emergency's room is. "I am doing the right thing." She murmurs with her lower voice.

"And I wish he died. So, you all will understand what it feels like to lose a part of you."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro