5. Conan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Hi, we meet again." I am not usually so friendly toward stranger. But for unknown reason I feel like already know her for such a long time. Beside, the guys seems know her well, she probably the missing person I've forgot to remember.

Yeah, I lost my memories. That sunny morning, I wake up from my sleep just to starred on a boy who's gave me strange feeling. The man who gave me the warmth to my heart, the man who let me experience what is like to feel butterfly inside my stomach. The man who I love, the man who vow in front of people that he will take care of me and our little family, my husband, Min Yoongi.

The tangerine hair girl in front of me, with poker face only nodding on me and then take my hand for handshake. I feel it again, it feels so right to have skin ship with some people I used to know, even though I forget them, but I can feel it. She must be the part of my old life. But she seems put the line in front of us, she doesn't speak much and only looking at Jin and Hobbie oppa while they are joking around with her.

"I need to go to comfort room." She told me as she looked at me who's only could starring on her, wishing to remember her. I nodded and she look at me wonder when I also stand up beside her. Giving me a look.

"I'll go with you. I need to use it too." I tell her and I can see the hesitation in her when in the end she buys it. We walk side by side entering the room and then she washes her face, sighing in the process feeling the fresh cold water touch her burning skin. "Do we even know each other, Lisa ssi?"

"What do you think?" she asked me back while looking at my reflection on the mirror, I lean on one of the counters.

"Well, you know the boys. I've lost my memories, but my heart keeps telling me that you are the part that missing memories." She smiles and then facing me, face to face now.

"Let's start again from zero, Jennie-ssi. Let's never talk about something you've lost."

"Where is she?" Jin oppa ask me when I come back from the comfort room alone. I took a glance over Jungkook who's also watching me. I guess there must be something between them, because since Lisa come, he can't take off his eyes from her. Smirking I answer Jin oppa.

"Someone called her, and she needs to go right away."

--

"Oppa where will you go?" Yerin interrupted our conversation in the living room while she saw Jungkook standing in front of the door with his entirely weird costume, I look down suppressing my smile when I look at him. Blue coat, butterfly necktie and that big nerd black glasses hanging on his pointed nose are the new sight, is he detective Conan?

"Party." He answered shortly and then taking his car key from the counter placed on the dining room wall.

"What? With that suit?" Yeri complained as she nearly screams make me block my face as I pretend to look at the magazine on my hand. "Come on, not even wonder you will still be single even when you have such look." She got the point.

"No, stop." He then sternly saying pointing his finger cutely at Yeri. "I'll go now, I will pretend I never heard that thing." He then waving at us while shaking his hand.

"The hell." She speaks softly. "Date someone, introduce me." She then screams to where he walks. "Brother, I am dying for one or two nephews."

--

"Kookie oppa." Someone's keep tugging my coat as I stand beside the food table, eating with Jin hyung. He keeps telling me about the recipe of the cakes, as if I want to know. I look at my behind, look down at the little girl who wear wonder woman outfit pouting on me while raising two of her hand, asking me to take her maybe.

"Uncle, uncle. Call him uncle." And then I look at Tae who's now standing behind her with a frustrated look. "Let's play with Tae oppa." The girl shakes her hand and then look at me again.

"Kookie oppa."

"Go play with Tae oppa, ne Suji-ah." I try my best to look so calm. I am still eating. I can't hold her; it will ruin her entire costume.

"Tae uncle is not fun." She reasoned make Tae frowned.

"Why did you call him oppa, and me as uncle." He complained which is make Jin hyung bursting.

"You are older than Kookie oppa, uncle." She then face Tae hyung innocently make me laugh. Guess, from who she inherits that sharp and savage mouth?

"Kookie oppa, I want mommy." I rolled my eyes as she grows bored to the situation, Jin hyung keep eating, Tae hyung playing with her costume. I nodded and then looking around to see where Jennie noona is. And I see her at the right side of us, so I walk absentmindedly toward her as Suji resting her head on my chest.

5 more steps to reach Jennie unnie but Suji suddenly jolted make me hold her body stronger. She energetically smiling while pointing to the left side of her mom's side.

"Kookie oppa, look." Half cursed scared that she will fall from my hold I look at the direction where she pointed at. To see one girl, pink blouse, black short, tall standing proudly while laughing on whatever Jennie said. "It's barbie."

I knew, I knew Suji ah. It's barbie. My barbie.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro