50. Yellow

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Do you love someone?" I asked him again, for God knows how many times. After he rejected me, I stay in my room and refused to leave. I don't even go to talk to him, make the nurses ask if I feel good or not. No, I am not good, nurse Im. I am heartbroken.

But when I can't stand to not talk and seeing him, I went to his room that morning, just to be shocking.

"Who are you?" he erase me again.

"Hmm." His voice distract me from my though again. He smiles sweetly, so handsome. If only I can hug you, if only I can caressed your hair, if only I can kiss you, if only.....I can have you.

"Nugu?" I asked, and of course I know his answer. The thing he will never forget.

"Barbie."

"What is she looks like?" I ask him again, clenching my palm on my chest. Fortunately he look away to see the sun flower in front of our bench.

"She is so beautiful. She likes yellow because she is sparkling and bright just like the sun, just like that sun flower." He said, you broke my heart again Jungkook. I nodded and never asked again.

--
I was wearing a yellow sun flower hair pin when I went to his room that morning, I ask mom to bring it for me. And when he wake up, he pointed to my hair pin, it's a rare thing. Usually he will frown and startled then ask me who am I. But that morning is different, he smiles while pointing at my hair pin.

"It's beautiful." He said softly, don't make me fell harder Jungkook.
--
I was wearing my new yellow cardigan and smile to the nurse when I am about to entering his room. I am late. 10 minutes late because I should make sure I look presentable to him. But when I opened the door of his room, he is not alone.

There is a pale man who is standing beside the window peeling orange, a woman who sat beside his bed while playing with a toddler who's sat on his bed, playing with a doll make Jungkook smile. Am I late?

"Who are you?" this time it's not Jungkook who ask that question, it's from the woman who frown to me, so much for disliking me at the first meeting. Do I look rude? But I let it go, I was watching him who eyeing me with a saddened eyes, watching my cardigan while whispering something.

"Yellow." He said, and I smile. It's okay to be hated, I don't care, I just wanted to spend the day with him, so I will endure that stare from the woman in front of me. I walk carefully and sat beside that woman. Extending my hand toward her.

"I am Yin Ja In, Jungkook's friend." She said nothing after the one that introduced to me as his husband, Min Yoongi talk to her. She keep quite while I play with their daughter, Suji and with Jungkook.

"Your cardigan look beautiful." Jungkook praised me make my smile grew even wider. I bit my bottom lips and felt something warm spreading on my cheeks. Oh no.

"But Jungkook oppa do you know when Barbie will come?" and I heard gasp from my back, or is it just me who is gasping. Did the Barbie even exist?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro