52. Under the Pillow

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"Uncle Tae, can we visit Kookie oppa instead of going to Lotte world?" the little girl said innocently looking at her uncle with her clear eyes make the man who's just driving his car can't handle but pinching her cheeks.

"What's with the sudden change of plan, Suji-ah?" he ask back but still wanting to embrace the little cute girl, unfortunately he can't, he is driving. "Go to the Lotte worlrd, just two of us, I think it was your wish last year for your birthday gift."

"It just, I wanted to celebrate my birthday with Kookie oppa too. He must be so lonely now." She said sadly fidgeting with her finger, while hiding her eyes from her uncle. It was a lie. She just miss her favorite uncle. And she have to use her uncle Taehyung to visit her Kookie oppa because none of her parents will let her go to see Jungkook.

That day her mother more than pissed off after she talked about Barbie toward Jungkook. She doesn't know why, but her mother insist to not ever bring anything related toward Barbie. But it makes her curiosity much more bigger than before, beside, she owe something to give to Jungkook. And no one will bring her toward Jungkook, except Taehyung who will always be stubborn and too innocent. His affection toward Suji also couldn't be replaced with anything even though he has his own 7 months years old daughter now with Jisoo.

"I think so too, I miss him too." He said softly focusing on the road. "But your parents won't be in pleasure if they know we go to Jungkook." And it did make Suji look so disappointed, too extra with her fake expression making the man sighing.

"I just wanted to see Kookie oppa happy with us." She said huffing and mumbling pouting her lips. With the last sigh finally Taehyung gave the little girl his boxy smile.

"Well, we need to buy your birthday cake and some chocolate to convince Soomi auntie so she won't tell your father." He said.

"What? But uncle you said mom will be angry."

"She won't if you keep it as secret." And with that her smile grew on her face make the man's heart melting. Suddenly the little girl kneeling on the seat and give him a peck on his cheek make him startled, it was the first time Suji willingly kiss him.

"Taehyung uncle, you are the best." She said jumping happily.

"Better than Jungkookie?" but Taehyung still not satisfied with the kiss. And happily Suji sat there beside him nodded eagerly.

"Better than Kookie oppa."

--
"Do you like it?" she said while eyeing the sun flower bucket on my laps, she gave me the flower this morning, and I am more than happy to take it. I nodded like a little boy make her giggle.

"Thank you, Ja In." I said softly and her hand suddenly caressing my locks make me flinch. I know that we meet several times from what I red in the diary, but she must know that I can't remember her, she can't be this touchy toward someone like me.

"Your hair look so soft." She said softly, caressing my hair and I could only sat uncomfortably on my wheel chair. Please stop, anyone, please help. I like to have companion but I hate physical contact like this, this is too much for me. "And smells good too."

"Ja In-" I was about to scold him but one little girl jumping to my laps suddenly make both me and Ja In moved away a little. I look at the little girl confused, did she lost her way? And without warning she kissed my cheek before smiling. My heart warmed, I don't know who is she but she make me feel relief, comfortable.

"Who are you?" reluctantly I ask her, but before she could speak a tall and handsome man run toward us, holding one paper bag on his right hand and a pink Barbie little backpack on his left one.

"I told you to not run too fast, Suji-ah." He complain and for the first time I feel excited. Suji. She is coming. She is Suji. She will show me what my Barbie look like. "Oh hi, Jungkook. I am your hyung. Taehyung hyung, and Suji's favorite uncle." He said bragging in front of me, and for no reason I smile at him, happy.

Thank you, hyung. For bringing Suji to me.

--
I can't stop my self to not grinning when I look at the picture of her, my Barbie. Indeed, she is the most beautiful creature god ever made. Short blonde hair, big doe eyes, pointed nose, puffy cheeks, and pink plump lips. Tell what how I could describe it in one words except perfect. Indeed, she is a Barbie.

"Your mouth will be ripped if you keep smiling like that." Taehyung hyung said while digging his spoon toward the cake on his mini plate. It's Suji birthday today, and we celebrate it in my room. Rather than leave, Ja In tagging on me even though Suji frowning to her like a mad cat. And it makes me uncomfortable.

"How can she be this beautiful." I said shyly still gripping on to the picture on my hand. "Suji can you bring me more picture next time?" I said toward Suji who nodded instantly giving a thumb toward my direction.

--
I feel so sad today, I took a peek toward the picture on his hand and she looks so beautiful. She had beautiful hair which I didn't have. She looks more like foreigner, like a doll. I am out of the league in here. I insist to stay even though I feel like unwanted, but I can't lost Jungkook. He is the reason why I still alive until now, I have nothing but him to protect.

And by the fact that that Barbie girl never show up until now, it was between she already died or she doesn't want him. He deserve to be happy right, he should forget her just like he erased me every day.

"So I will leave." I said finally, after he spoke nothing but watching the picture as if his life depend on it. He finally look at me and nodded not forget to smile at me lovingly. How can I endure this love if you stay treat me like this Jungkook. When will I melt your heart just like you did to me? When will you look at me like I did to you, feel my pain when you are smiling and I am not the reason of that anymore?

"See you tomorrow." Yeah, tomorrow. Tomorrow you will forget that image of her in your head just like usual, and I will start to make you fall for me. I will make you remember me, instead of that bad bitch Barbie. I swear. I stand up and walk slowly toward the door, smiling watching him waving at me energetically. But my smile won't last, it disappear as I close the door of your room. You hurt me, Jungkook.

I walk toward my room when nurse Im smile to see that I already come back, less effort for her to scold me to come back to my own bed.

"You are back, miss. Stubborn." She teased make me pouting and laying on my bed, sighing deeply. "What's with the attitude, you and Jungkook and his friends seems celebrate something today right?" and I nodded without saying a word.

To see my attitude finally nurse Im stop questioning me, shrugging her shoulder checking my pulse, and leave. I am about to close my eyes, wishing to erase of my memories just like Jungkook did, before nurse Im last sentences make my inner self awake and excited.

"I found out that Jungkook hides his diary under his pillow, Ja In-ah."

--

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro