3. BODY LANGUAGE

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"If you don't eat that fucking sandwich, I will, you're wasting good food here" Sehun complained as he glared at Baekhyun, who seemed to be in his own little world, "how did the game go?"

"They won.." Baekhyun muttered, still staring off towards the table in the center, in which a particular giant was sat. He sighed, looking back at Sehun before shrugging and eating one half of his sandwich.

"And...?"

"It's a long story you probably don't even want to know."

"No, tell me, I've got time."

-

-

-flashback-

"Can I?" The smaller nodded, his body shaking with anticipation as he watched Chanyeol lean in, before closing his eyes.

Baekhyun opened his eyes after a while of feeling nothing, his gaze falling upon the latter, who seemed to be frozen in thought.

"I.. Don't think I can do this," Chanyeol said, "not this soon."

"Why not?" The latter retaliated, feeling somewhat rejected.

"Well, I--"

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" someone shouted from afar, "come on, we're all going out!"

Some hollering and faint shouts of excitement could be heard in the distance as the two looked in the direction of the voice, seeing everyone run outside.

"You should go." Baekhyun said, watching Chanyeol nod and join the crowd, thinking to himself.

Maybe not now.. But soon. I will have you.

-

-

"See? Nothing happened." Baekhyun murmured, as Sehun got his phone out.

"Well, that means it's time for step number three! Body language?"

Furrowing his eyebrows, Baekhyun thought to himself, how the fuck does he show body language?

Sehun continued, "it says here, 'Sit up straight and do not lower your chin. This makes you look confident about your body' and 'Do not be afraid to use gentle, light touches. Touch his arm or shoulder. Place your hand on his knee. Tug at his hair'. Does that make sense to you?"

Baekhyun nodded, as he glanced again over at Chanyeol, who was now looking right back at him.

-

-

"Chanyeol.. Hi, I was wondering if--- no that's stupid. Erm. Chanyeol! Hey! No too cheerful.. Fuck how do I even talk to him now after this!?" Sighing in frustration, Baekhyun glanced at himself once more in the bathroom mirrors, shaking his head as he moved to the door to leave.

Before he could touch the handle, the door opened, revealing the one person that Baekhyun didn't want to see right now.

Breathlessly, they stared at each other, stunned.

Body language, Baekhyun, use your body language.

Straightening up, the smaller gave a sultry smile.

"Chanyeol, hi."

"Oh... Hey." Chanyeol replied, smiling back. Baekhyun moved to the side, allowing the latter to walk by him and up to the sinks, where he followed.

Sliding his hand up Chanyeols arm, he looked into the mirror, making eyecontact with him.

"I wanted to talk about what happened the other day."

Chanyeol nodded, standing up from the sink, "go ahead."

Removing his hand, Baekhyun sighed, "what happened?"

"I don't know... I really, I don't know. I'm sorry." sighing, Chanyeol tried to leave, causing Baekhyun to move as to block the door, his hand on Chanyeols chest.

"I just.. I'm not disappointed it didn't happen," Baekhyun started, "I'm just upset that you hesitated. Is there someone else?"

"No. God no. Its not that, it's just--"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro