°10°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I don’t know what to do with feelings It's a pain in a neck and difficult. I need to analyze the symptomps and come to the conclusion that I have a feeling and which type or kind I have. But yeah I've learnt a lot about them. I think I can deal with them most of the times (underline them).

To tell you what, (for me tbh) INTJs don't really know what they feel unless they have learnt what the feeling was through reflections on the physical world, they also know which feelings have which effects. I'll give you an example I know that I will raise my voice when I’m angry, conversely I know that if I found myself shouting at people I know that I’m angry. But most of the times people think I'm angry while I'm tactically fine just because I'm busy thinking about something in my head, like really give me a break!

When I am happy or relieved I wouldn't notice that I'm happy today, it would be totally normal like every other day. But when someone would come along and tell me "wow you seems happy today'' I'd try to understand what was different with me today, so that the next time I would know I'm happy by identifying the same or close behaviours on myself. I'm a quick understanding though.

You 'may' see me a bit emotional lately it's only a reason that I'm losing my mind, anxious and taking a shitty break from being the well-known-genius not to mention xD to kick butts of whom wants to be a genius I'm only joking.

I'm rambling now so bye bye

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro