°15°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Lack of emotion is not a bad thing for me. However if I am expressing an emotion then on a scale of 1-10 I get a 12.  I wanted to make the distinction between only acting on emotions and acting on emotions at a healthy rate. Because it got me to wonder a lot. I suffered a fairly bad Ni-Fi loop (for lack of a better term or explanation I suppose. I'm still skeptical of loops xD) and now I know how to properly moderate my emotions better or kind of. If there's one thing I can say for sure, it's that any INTJ that acts on strictly emotion is doing it to solve some sort of hidden, misunderstood turmoil. For example, one that would be quick to be defensive about the validity of their actions is acting on emotion by trying to externally dismiss their insecurities. There is certainly a healthy balance, but knowing limits is great key. INTJs are secretly feelers, we just hide our feelings. But the pain is totally in the butt, extreme conviction, well that is an INTJ's form of feeling. The emotions exist but are locked up deep within. I guess its easier to say that INTJs have underdeveloped emotions, that's hard to understand and often lead to the wrong conclusions, so let's stick with what works: cold hard logic!

However, the right person can come along and help one get in touch with these emotions and find the value in them. In doing so, more mature and balance will exist in our souls. See if you can bridge the gap, be open to learning to be more rational, and in exchange teach me how to understand and freely feel emotions properly. This is often why INTJs will express themselves using a lot of metaphor and simile rather than concrete language, blend rational thinking with vivid imagery to make a powerful impression in their speech and writing.

My own ideals of myself say that I cannot have emotions thus they get thrown in a dusty corner, to be dealt with only when there is pure solitude. I'm rambling here.

Gosh, this is such a complex paraplla I don't think anyone would be able to understand it. I have never viewed myself as being emotionally "cold" maybe once or twice, yet everyone I know tells me that I am "hard to read" and blunt and cruel. It's like having a mistaken identity, and I just can't seem to bridge the gap that is from the inner me to the outer me, because I am forever under the impression that I'm emotionally vulnerable, which my ego screams at me is a sign of weakness. And maybe this is where the problem stems from in the first place and losing myself starts.

I myself am low on the J-preference (Judging) , which makes me vastly different than an INTJ who is high on the J preference, although I too felt like I read an exact description of myself when I first read up on INTJ. But when I do judge I cut deep so I prefer to keep it inside instead. After further research, I prefer to think of the type acronyms as blanket terms for a various type with many combinations encompassed within heheee

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro