°2°

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I may not be the most emotional individual, but just like anyone I experience sadness. Sometimes what makes me feel sadness and frustration, is when society's lack of understanding and knowledge begins to create unnecessary pain. Or even when I feel like others are being incompetent and because of this it is causing innocent people harm a lot.

These things can be fixed and become upset that it continues to occur. Seeing people be completely incapable of doing something because of physical ailments, are upsetting. I hold my hurt or sadness very personally to analyse it, and often become upset by things that I can connect with on a deeper level.

My personality type is often called the stoic and unemotional type, but that does not mean I (or any other INTJ) am incapable of sadness. I just have a hard time outwardly expressing those emotions to others. I sometimes become withdrawn or apathetic to the things that normally excite me.

I usually retreat to my room, where I would feel like I won't be judged by others for feeling this way and stay there for days without leaving only for essential matters or untill my family pulls me out, forcibly. Sometimes I may lash out in my sadness without even realizing I am doing so or even been told I seem sad but I don't feel it.

I think the best way to overcome my sadness is by exploring new avenues in my live, like for example seeking comfort in learning about something exciting and positive! Maths, physics... Etc. Too much existential thought can drag me slowly down, so breaking that pattern can be useful. Trying to see the positives in life by reaching out to someone who understands what they are going through and wants to help bring them through it or not. Talking to someone close to me calmes the hell out of me a lot.

I don't know what I'm typing.
Nvm me.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro