Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Before you go on, I said I'd make a special on Christmas eve, unfortunately I used up my battery before going to this party so when I got there all I did was text cus I need my battery wouldn't last as long. So I decided to finish it on Christmas. So enjoy~

Park Jimin ( le jibooteh )

=====================

After three days, I was so excited. It didn't feel like three days, it felt likes three YEARS! Oh how I excited I was to leave and meet up with um... Kim Taehyung?

" Come on Mr. Park. " the doctor smiled as I fix myself and leave the hospital room.

" Jimin. " my mom came up to me.

" Mom, do you know a Kim Tae- "

" Yes. " she interrupted me, smiling.

" Where is he? " I ask, holding her hand.

" You remember him? " my mom asked shocked.

" A bit. I wanna go to the park with him. " I pleaded as I see my dad dialing someone.

" Ms. Kim? Oh hey. How's it going? Hey is it possible your son can go to the park with Jimin? Thank you. " I heard my dad speak. I jumped up and down with excitement. I ran to my dad and hugged him. My parents smiled as we went to the car.

I'm gonna meet him.

After going home and changing, my mom drove me to the park. She was scared I would get hit again. But I didn't remember being hit by a car... Well I don't remember anything.

" Here. Be careful. " my mom cautiously told me, kissing my cheek.

" Goodbye mom. " I wave to her as I leave the car.

" Jimin? " I hear a voice call as my mom drives off.

" Yes? " I turn to my side to see the same dude I saw in the hospital. Kim Taehyung. He looked very good today. With a formal shirt and black jeans. GAH!

" Let's walk. " he said confidently. I walked beside him and started walking. It was a quiet walk, but in a good way. I dont know why.

" Jimin. " Taehyung called me, breaking the silence.

" Hm? "

" What do you remember from me? " he asks, looking to the distance. I stared at him and his handsome face.

" I remember you a bit but I just cant really remember what we did. " I reply.

" You met me in the school hallway. You wanted to introduce me to your friends. You had a boyfriend. After, I guess you got feelings for me. Then we dated. Unfortunately, the boyfriend didn't approve. So he tried sabotaging. Then we won. " he said, with a serious face.

" Who was my boyfriend? " I ask him.

" The maknae. "

" You mean Jungkook? "

He stops and looks at me.

" What do you remember by him? "

" That I'm his friend. " I tell him.

" Hm. Well for five months you were friends. Then you dated him. " he said in a mad tone.

" Really? I am only friends with him for three months though. " I get confused.

" Remember, you can't remember shit. " he chuckles. He's something.

" Right. " I chuckle back. He went up to an ice cream stand and ordered ice cream.

" Your favorite. " he passes a strawberry with mango ice cream.

" You do know me. " I looked shocked, giving him a chuckle. As I lick my ice cream, Taehyung decided to be a troll.

" Well of course, I lost my virginity because of you. " he smirks as I almost spat out my ice cream.

" WHAT?! " I playfully hit his arm.

" Yah! " he shouted, hitting me back. We both giggle and calmed down a bit.

" I wish I could remember you.. " I said sadly. He looks at me and holds my hand. I stood in shock from his action, but I allowed him.

" Because if I fell in love with you now, then I was madly in love before. " I smiled with confidence. He looks up to me with a 'are-you-serious?' face.

" Oh my god Jimin. " his cheeks turn pink as he looks away.

" What? " I chuckle.

" Your a real flirt aren't you? " he smiles to me.

" Of course. " I wink, " but I'm not joking though. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Merry Christmas homies. Enjoy with le family and have fun with yo gifts. ❤

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro