Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Park Jimin

==================

As I walked into first period, I was happy to see Taehyung but the first step I took made me frown. I saw Taehyung...in the back...crying softly. Obviously you can't tell because he's covering his face with his arms but I could tell.

" Jim, take a seat. " the teacher said, noticing my expression and how I was standing there. I obeyed and sat down where there was an empty chair next to Taehyung.

" Hey.. You ok? " I asked, poking his shoulders with a concerned expression. He nods but I see a tear scurry down his shoulder. I raise my hand, " Miss can I take Taehyung to the bathroom? He doesn't feel good. " I lie. She allowed me supringly and stood up with Taehyung as he wiped his tears and looked down. I grab him by the wrist and took him to the bathroom.

" Jimin.. There's no need- " I interupted him by putting paper towels in his face, clearing his tears and eyes.

" What happened. " I asked sternly as I kept cleaning his tears. I stopped noticing him looking at me.

" I.. " he broke into a river of tears. I grab him then held him in my arms tight.

" I don't think..we should be friends. " he said, loosing himself from my arms.

" Wait what? " my heart sank, I don't know why.

" The reason I'm crying is because I never had friend like you, and I don't want to lose you so I'll let you go. " he said looking down to his feet as a tear fell on the floor below.

" No- "

" Yes.. " he looks the opposite way and slapped my hand away as I try to hold onto his shoulders. I nodded and accepted it so I walked out the bathroom with my hands in my pocket. I slightly look back and saw him on the floor with his head dug into his legs. After a few steps of regret, I speedwalk back to the bathroom, thank god he's still there but standing.

" I told you to go- "

" Come to my house and sleepover. I promise it'll be fun. You won't lose me. " I smile widely and put out my pinky. He hesitantly put out his pinky and we connected it, " Alright! " I give him my address and such. Hopefully he comes.

==================

Kim Taehyung

==================

He gave me a wink as we left the bathroom. Everything just escalated quickly. I stood there, look down to the paper and slightly smile. If I could just be his friend, I won't have to like him anymore.

" Uhm, btw " I see Jimin peeking his head into the bathroom, startling me, " It'll just be you there. " he said smiling innocently. I step outside after he leaves and noticed him going the opposite way.

" Where are you going? " I whisper yell so he could hear me.

" To visit a friend. Go to class and tell the teacher that you feel better and that I am constipated. " he giggles, walking backwards.

" Ok. " I smile. He turns back around and continues walking. I chuckled and walked to class.

After school ended, I hurried up and ran to my house with excitement.

" Mom? " I say loud enough for her to hear me as I walk in the house.

" What? " I see her coming from the kitchen to the living room with baked cookies. My mouth watered as I stared lovey-dovey to the cookies.

" Ahh.. " I went to reach it but she smacked my hand, " Ow. " I shake the pain away.

" Its for the visitors. " she said sternly as she places the batch of cookies on the coffee table.

" Well um anyways, I wanted to go sleepover at a friends house. " I said, scratching my head.

" But we have visitors. Your childhood friend is coming. " she said sadly.

" Wonluk? Nah. We don't talk anymore and I don't wanna. May I pleeease go? " I begged on my knees.
" Aiish. Fine punk. But hurry up and change, his family can't see you leaving. " she sighed. I jumped up and kissed her cheek.

" Thanks eomma! " I said excitedly as I run upstairs to change and pack up my necessities. In just five minutes, I run downstairs.

" That was quick. " my mom noted with a surprised face. I smiled then kissed her on the cheek.

" Thanks mom! Bye. " I say excitedly and run out of the house. Shit. I ran back to my house because I left the address paper in my school pants.

" MOM DONT WASH MY PANTS! " I yell entering the house, I see her carrying a basket of my dirty clothes.
" Wh- "

Without letting her speak, I scurry through the pants and found the paper in one of the pockets. I signed of relief and kissed her cheek again.

" Bye! " right when I open the door, I see Wonluk outside leaving his car with his parents. I quickly close the door and ran to the back door. As I waited for them to enter the house, I couldn't stop being excited. After they entered, I ran as fast as I could to Jimin's house. Finally.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi. Sorry if this chapter sucks. Cus I suck. Idk. Anyways yeah, sorry if it's bad. Annyeong❤~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro