Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

BTW, I will be using Tae's a lot if that's ok with u. Jimin will be used soon, I promise ya.

Kim Taehyung

====================

I woke the next morning. I still feel someone's presence. It was still Park Jimin, holding onto me. This time his left leg was chained to my leg.

" Good morning~ " I hear him say, with a happy voice. I turn my head to see him smiling.

" Good morning. " I smile back. He didn't stop holding onto me.

" Your comfy and warm. " he giggles. He digs his head on my neck.

" Really? So are you. " I compliment back. I feel his nose poking my neck.

" That tickles. " I note.

" Yup. " he mumbles, next thing you know he is kissing my neck.

" Tae.. " he sighs out.

" Yes? " I nervously say, red and shaking.

" What if told you- "

" BREAKFAST! " I hear a voice yelling from downstairs. We both slowly got up and walked downstairs.

" You must be Kim Taehyung. " a male, more or less 40, came to me and shook my hand.

" Hello. Very nice to meet you Sir and Ma'am. " I bow respectfully.

" Same to you. " the mom said, putting the plates on the table.

" Did you enjoy the sleepover? " the dad asks as he takes me to the kitchen.

" Yes, I very well enjoyed it. Thank you for letting me have the opportunity to sleepover with your son. I like being his friend. " I smile.

" No, thank you son. Jimin is always alone every night so I wanted him to have company. " the dad pats my shoulder.

" Aishh, thanks dad. " Jimin said, embarrassed. With respect I go to the chair and pull it out for the dad to sit.

" I'm having trouble with this pancake. " the mom said frustrated. I went over to the stove and helped her out. Turns out, she's never made pancakes. I place it on the middle of the table with blueberry syrup and butter in the center.

" Wow, be my wife. " the dad joked, looking at the pancakes with hungry eyes. I laughed while the mom glared at the dad. We all had a good breakfast with funny stories and stories when Jimin was a lil boy.

" Oh how chubby he w- "

" Ok mom, well its Saturday so me and Taetae here are gonna go to the park. " he interrupts his mother. Seeing me done with my breakfast, he grabs my wrist and drags me upstairs.

" I didn't get to help your mom wash the dishes. " I pouted, crossing my arms.

" That's weird. When Jungkook would come, he'd just be awkward and only nod to what my mom says. " he says opening his walk-in closet, getting two shirts and two jeans.

" Nice. " I say, stroking the shirt he left for me.

" Try it on, see if it fits. "

I did as he said. I took off my shirt and completely forgot Jimin was in the same room. I was practically shirtless while he just stared to my 'abs'. I could hear him gulp.

" Change.. " he says sternly but nervously. I smirk because I finally have something to use against him.

" Nah, I'll go shirtless. " I smirk, not giving any eye contact to him.

" Please don't. " I see him covering his face because he was red.

" Fine. " I put on my shirt. He sighs of relief.

" Wow. " he goes back into the walk-in closet and gets his clothes.

" What? You thought I didn't work out? " I smirked as I tied my shoes.

" You are weak. " he insults while putting on his clothes.

" Who says? " I sternly ask as I finished tying my shoes.

" Me. " he smirks, finishes tying up his high converse. Oh you'll see Park Jimin, I thought. I went to the bathroom to do my business.

================

Park Jiminnie (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

================

As he left the room, it was an opportunity I took. I texted Jungkook to meet me in the park.

To Jungkook: Hey babe, meet me in the park if you can.

After a few 30-40 seconds he responded,

From Jungkook: Alright hun :*

I smiled and frowned. Right when I finished texting, Tae came back.

" Ready to go? "

" Jungkook will be coming too. " I noted him. He nods with a somewhat sad smile.

" Let's go. " I stood up from my bed and went downstairs. I got a water bottle from the fridge.

" Be safe. " my parents said, waving and smiling. Tae bows and says goodbye. As we close the door I giggle.

" What? "

" You kiss ass too much. " I chuckle.

" I wasn't kissing ass. " Tae pouts.

" Yeah huh. "

" Nuh huh. "

" Fine. " I give up, smiling.

" So.. Where Jungkook? " he asks as we cross the street to the park. I look around.

" Guess he is not here yet. " I reply.

" HYUNGS! " we both hear a familiar voice and turn around to see the fetus running towards us. He hugged both of us.

" Hyung, I didn't think you'd be here. " he smiles, referring to Taehyung.

" I didn't expect you here either. " he smiles back while hugging Jungkook.

" Well uhm, lets walk! " I say nervously. After walking a while, I was ahead while the two stayed behind talking. I heard their conversation.

" How did you and Jimin meet? "

" Well I was just beginning school and I was lost. He was there and helped me. After a while I got bullied because I was young and baby looking but Jimin stood up for me. At first I liked him as a friend but after him being there for me, I developed feelings and so did he. "

" Wow that's so sweet. "

" I know he is. "

I frowned.

" Hyung wait up! " I hear Jungkook speaking loudly for me to hear. I turn around, plastering a fake smile on my face.

" Sorry, got caught up with the surrounding. " I lied. I actually walked ahead because I needed to think about my relationship with Jungkook. I didn't wanna break his heart. I really like him but that damn Kim Taehyung ruined it.

" Wow that's unexpected of you. " he evilly smiles, " didn't think you'd be so....artistic like that. "

" Hah, you'd surprised. " I smirk back. Gah, there he goes again. Jungkook was confused the whole time.

" Tae, buy me and Jungkook ice cream. " I hand Tae money so he could go buy some. He nods and goes. I was left with Jungkook and we sat near the nearest bench.

" So.. How was yesterday? "

" Hyung, what are you saying? We were together yesterday in school the whole day. " he smiles adorably.

" Right. Sorry I didn't wake up correctly. " I smile. I put my arm over him as he rests his head on my shoulder. He looks up to my eyes.

" Hyung.. " he whispers and softly touches my cheek. Is he gonna kiss me? He leans in and gives me a slow peck on the lips. He turns away after realizing what he did and turns red from embarrassment. I smirk. I then look up to see Tae standing there with the ice creams, blankly staring.

" Here's your ice creams, hope you like kiss- I mean this. " he says nervously. He passes the ice cream to both of us.

" Well Jimin, thanks for the sleepover. I'll go home now. See you on Monday. " Tae says walking away with his bag.

" Sleepover? "

" He was having trouble at home so I invited him. Nothing happened. " I lie completely. I felt so guilty. I didn't wanna lie. Jungkook nods.

" Well Jungkook, wanna come over today? " I say biting my lower lip. He smiles and nods innocently. Maybe I could get Tae out of my head.

" Let's go. " I stood up with Jungkook and held hands with him, walking home. We entered and my parents weren't home. I see a note in my fridge

" Son, we will be out on a trip for 3 days. Sorry. Eat some food and keep yourself busy. We love you. "

I sigh and threw the paper away aggressively.

" Jungkook. " I say turning to him.

" Hm? " he gulps.

==================

Sorry for so much Jikook moments. Thanks for reading and voting. I reached 300 reads and I got so happy and such. Thank you and I love you all also sorry for not updating fast, I've been practicing hard and working on my stuff so I'm lucky enough to have some free time to be able to update for yall! Enjoy~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro