#1- That Rare White Wolf

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Genre Of Story- Werewolf

Scenario-

I felt a burning feeling all over my bones and body. I could hear my bones cracking and moving around. I blacked out. After a long time, I woke up, my body finally calm. I took a deep breath, walking over to my mirror. The first thing I saw was my beautiful, white furred face staring back at me. I-I'm a white wolf? This type of wolf hasn't been seen in centuries!

- - -

Oh god, how I loathe this cliché with a passion! White wolf here, white wolf there, white wolf EVERYWHERE! Honestly, where are all the other colours? Where are the brown wolves? Where are the grey wolves? WHERE ARE THE RUSSET WOLVES?!?!?! Honestly, these colours are pretty when you use them right. Take my OC, Stormy Rose, for instance. She's russet, with creamy white and black splotches! Do you know how many russet werewolves are out there. ALMOST NONE!!!! BECAUSE EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE AND BE A WHITE WOLF DX

*inhales and exhales*

Alright, I don't hate white wolves in general. If your OC has a white wolf, that's okay. Just don't be the only white wolf in the world. It's overused (as clichés are), and won't exactly bring the originality to your character as you would hope. It'll just make your readers groan collectively and exit out of your book.

Heh. Honestly, I think THIS would be good in a book...

Scenario 2-

I felt a burning sensation all over my body. I could hear my bones shifting and moving around. I took the pain, refusing to black out. After a long time, my body had stopped burning, and limped over to the mirror. The first thing I saw was my white fur. Ugh. Great. The most COMMON type of wolf in my pack.

Now that, would be awesome.

~Stormy

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro