#4: Kuroinu

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

There are concepts in Kuroinu that I actually think are very interesting in terms of storytelling.

Celestine getting manipulated by the church, Olga embracing the Dark Elf stereotype because people choose to believe in those stories rather than thinking that not all Dark Elves are bad, Chloe and her backstory, and the concept of the Black Dogs betraying the Seven Shields Alliance who hired them to make their own empire (albeit, an empire so debaucherous that Slaanesh would be willing to hop properties). It actually kinda gives me sorta Witcher vibes due to the fact that nobody in Kuroinu is necessarily good.

So the problem? Kuroinu has no official wiki, and that's a problem because... well... Kuroinu is a hentai. Not only that, it's a [CENSORED] hentai... and, uh... I ain't into that. Which is why my only sources of information about Kuroinu come from other Kuroinu stories on Wattpad and people I know who have watched it.

So, yeah. I have, like, three Kuroinu story ideas, none of which will ever see the light of day.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro