|#1. Prologue|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It's a big bungalow, decorated beautifully inside out. It is lit well on the outer front. The house and it's surroundings are quiet. It seems like that noone is around in the house. It is dark inside the house as well , except a room, which is lit with moonlight.

Inside the room, a girl is sitting on the bed. A guy comes out of the washroom, bare chested, wearing only his boxers. He stands near the bed and the girl gets on her knees and moves towards him. She trails her hand on his chest and glances at him seductively.

“You're hot. I need you. “  she speaks huskily.

“You need to wait. “he says in same tone, pulling out his phone from his pocket.

She gazes at him angrily. She didn't like his idea.

“But we're home now. I need you right now. “ she says and places a kiss on his throat.

He jerks her lightly.

“I have a call to make. “ he says and turns to another side.

She gazes at him angrily, snatches his phone and throws it away.

“How dare you say a No to me?  You're not making any calls now. “ she says.

He gazes at her angrily, while she snakes her arms around his neck…

“It's almost 11. Now it's our own time. Deal with your fucking calls tomorrow. At the moment, it's only you and me. “ she says huskily.

It seems that she longs for him, burning with desires. He cups her face..

“So you want me to fuck you for the whole night? “ he asks, his voice turning deep.

She smirks at his words.

“I'd love that. “ she says with a light smile.

He smirks at her reply and pushes her such that she fell over the bed. He lays over her.

“Get ready for something that you'd not have expected. “ he says huskily.

She's all smiles hearing to him, maybe it's something that she wants from him, sexual satisfaction, to be precise.

They stare at each other for a few moments. Within a fraction of seconds, he licks her lips. She gasps with his act. He stands on his knees, and glances at her. She's wearing a bathrobe. He pulls it off, leaving her only in her lingeries. His eyes turn wide seeing her perfectly shaped body. He trails his hand on her belly.

“You're too sexy to handle! “ he says bending towards her.

“ I know. And you shouldn't make me wait. “ she says pulling him down, placing her hands around his neck.

He buries his head in her neck, inhaling her fragrance. His hot breathes touch her sensitive skin, making her breathes uneven. He gets on his knees, cups her face, and rubs her lower lip with his thumb. She is irritated as he was taking time with every move.

“Just do it, I said. I need you right now.. “ she shouts, her breathes uneven.

He smirks and put his one hand beneath her head holding her hair. He pecks her lips lightly at first. She glares at him angrily, he smiles at her impatience and entangled her lips with his. He stretches her lower lip, causing her to moan.

A moan escapes her lips, and he takes entry in her mouth. His tongue is exploring every corner of her mouth. Her heartbeat raises with his move. She tries to fight back but couldn't match his pace. He's dominating her and she's letting him do it. Her hands are moving in his hairs. He parts the kiss when they need air.

She's trying to catch her breath. He bends over her presses her breasts hard from over her brassiere. She moans with his act. He's eyeing her hungrily, as her brassiere revealed her cleavage. He unhooks her bra and threw it away.

Her perfect, round breasts and erect nipples invite him to play with them. He buries his head in her cleavage, placing open mouthed kisses on it. His hands are busy kneading her breasts, which turn sensitive. She's moaning at every move of his. He cups her breasts in his hands, and stroke them hard. She's aroused with his act. He trails his tongue down to her belly button. He kisses around her belly button making her more impatient.

She lifts her waist up, as his tongue tickles her. He trailes down, and kissed on her twat from over her undies. She's aroused with his act. He slips her undies down. He touches her sweetspot with his fingers, and she moans his name. It seems that her moaning his name gives him immense pleasure.

He licks her soft point. Her heartbeats are raising with his step. Hes kissing sweet spot, arousing her. She holds her hairs.

“I need you inside me. Stop teasing. “ she says huskily.

He smiles coyly….”Not that easy! “ he says.

She gazes angrily at him. He rubs his fingers on her minge. She moans aloud with his touch. He glances at her. It seems that she is enjoying it. He thurste his finger inside her. She moans aloud, while he kept on thursting his finger inside her. Her heartbeats pace up, and finally his finger was filled with her creampie.

He bends over her, and kissed her twat, tasting the divine taste of hers. He glances at her for another time, while she pushes him over and sat up. She slid down his boxer, and smirks to see his erect manhood. She takes hold on it. He flinches on her touch. She squeezes his manhood lightly, and kisses on the top of it. He closes his eyes to feel the pleasure. She kisses around and plays with his phallus. She is stroking it, licking it and kissing it. She continues playing with his erect cock. His breathes turn uneven. He holds her hair lightly, and pulls her off.

She smiles at his act. He whispered in her ears..

“Now I'll show you, what real fucking is like? “ he says.

She smirks while he pushes her on the bed, and widens her legs. He rubs his erection on her cookie. She flinches with his touch. Within a friction of second, he pushes himself inside her. She screams loudly as his length filled her minge. He pushes again inside her, without letting her recover from his last push. She is enjoying the moment closing her eyes. He feels his boner inside her, and detach himself from her releasing his semen inside her. He lays beside her, she glances at him.

“I like it. And I need something like this every day. “ she says

He just smiled in reply. She sleeps off in his arms, while he is gazing at her, maybe thinking about how it all started.

To Be Continued.

Keep guessing, who are they?

Why is he so thoughtful?

Don't they love each other?

Stay tuned to know more.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro